Is Magic Slim Diet Pill the same thin...
vanna

United States

#229 Jul 2, 2012
Sorry my bad they are dark burgandy the inside is a tan powder but I don't feel energy I feel shitty
vanna

United States

#230 Jul 4, 2012
Can someone please tell me what authentic magic slim should realy be like the details of box and pills .,,, i feel as if im taking the fake pills ... i dont have any feed back none of my friends are taking these n this was the only site i can relate to ... ive been taking them for 3 days n i feel sluggish, i get a headache n stomache ache
RAdwan
#231 Aug 16, 2012
Iv just started using magic slim and im in bad mood and im not sleeping well as before
Is it me or happened wz some one else ?
Meredddith

Rowland Heights, CA

#232 Sep 25, 2012
Has anybody tried 10 day pill? My cousin swears by it. She has lost 6lbs in 10 days! Is that even possible? I'm trying to gather as much research as I can before committing to it! They are quite pricey at $45 for a 10 day supply but if they work and the ingredients appear to be all natural I guess they are worth it. Any feedback would be great. Thanks guys.
MARYLU

Orlando, FL

#236 Oct 4, 2012
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I SEE IF THE MAGIC DIET PILL IS ORIGINAL, WHICH COLOR IS THE PILL? where I CAN BUY. THANKS,
Yuki

Southampton, UK

#237 Oct 21, 2012
I've lost 20kg after finishing my bottle and it's been a month since i've stopped. After taking it I've lost another 2kg, so i've lost 22kg in total. If you lose no more than 5kg in a bottle, they're fake. I bought my pills at http://www.magicslimpill.com
If it doesn't say ''seal certificate'' on the box it's fake, if it doesn't say GMP certified on the back it's fake. The bottle must be sealed on the top if it's not, it's fake. The color inside is coffee/tan and if it's not it's a fake.
Buying fake pills is risky for your health and you should stop immediately. If you have headaches or it's hard to sleep it must be that the pill is not for you. You shouldn't have any symptoms except for light dizzyness/thirst/dry mouth. Also you must exercise atleast 30mins a day to have better results.
Gabriel

Ashburn, VA

#238 Oct 21, 2012
reading a lot of posts on most of them i agree i have been trying all kinds of weight loss products they all promising the same thing but most of them aren't giving you any successful results on losing weight! i tried ultra slim slimming capsules and they worked really good in 2 month 37 lbs with out having any problems. i can tell the ultra slim diet pills work right away and you do notice how metabolism is increasing and you sweat a lot it does make you dehydrated just have to read directions on the description menu guide drink more water helps a lot! i recommend since the product does really help to lose weight.
cyn

Cayey, Puerto Rico

#239 Nov 9, 2012
Gabriel wrote:
reading a lot of posts on most of them i agree i have been trying all kinds of weight loss products they all promising the same thing but most of them aren't giving you any successful results on losing weight! i tried ultra slim slimming capsules and they worked really good in 2 month 37 lbs with out having any problems. i can tell the ultra slim diet pills work right away and you do notice how metabolism is increasing and you sweat a lot it does make you dehydrated just have to read directions on the description menu guide drink more water helps a lot! i recommend since the product does really help to lose weight.
where did u bought them!/>>??
Betty89

Europe

#240 Nov 22, 2012
ann77 wrote:
Hi ladies, I manage to get info about the REAL MAGIC SLIM PILLS from Uganda. So I will keep u ladies posted.

hullo,
i bought magic slim pills in uganda..i am in uganda and the box doesnt have a woman ontop..the pills are green and white capsules..i have taken them for 4 days now but my chest started hurting today..please help :( any advice??
Betty89

Europe

#241 Nov 22, 2012
carole wrote:
i have taken magic slim for 1 month and i have lost 5kgs. it is amazing how it targeted my abdomen, i now have a waist and i feel beautiful!i did not experience any side effects.
Ladies in Uganda, try Vine pharmacy at Nakumatt Bukoto
carol i bought mine from vine pharmacy too but am really confused,all the websites do not show the pills i have..green and white..
olg4a

Uganda

#244 Dec 20, 2012
hello,i need them too where can i get the original

Since: Dec 12

United States

#245 Dec 23, 2012
jus bought then at a beauty shop in kenya,....so far its working gr8,...iv lost 10pounds though their quit expensiv n looks tottally different from ur discription,..has a choclate n light brown colour on the box has a golden round seal and a pink one on the top. Has a glossy shiny like cover and the tin inside is white with a choclate colour cover has a triangle at the butt and 3 digits,two alphabets. The pills are green and white with magic slim written across them. Is it counterfeit? Please i really need to know.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#246 Dec 23, 2012
do u know of any permanent weight loss pills?
spe

Kampala, Uganda

#247 Apr 5, 2013
Magic slim almost killed me.A pal of mine recommended it but constantly sweated,heart beat increased so much and one time i almost collapsed when driving.I donot know if it was a fake because finished whole bottle with no results.I was admited for 2 days.
spe

Kampala, Uganda

#248 Apr 5, 2013
am still struggling with my weight.Am trying the diet.I hope it works for me because am so ub comfortable in this weight.
Any advice is welcome
Fran

Moorebank, Australia

#249 May 3, 2013
Has anyone uaed superslim hongkong product?
Mandy

Birmingham, UK

#250 Jun 12, 2013
Marilei wrote:
I've been taking it for two weeks and I have lost 10 lbs without being very healthy, such as exercising and eating right. Yet, when I order pills from magicslimpill.com it is completely different.(It looks like the one I have but the size of the bottle, the label and the line with the triangle with HDPE is slightly different. Even the powder in the pills themselves are different.) I'm going to experiment and switch over to the bottle I purchased from there to see if it has the same effect as the ones I got from a friend that has been working! Wish me luck! It would be terrible if it doesn't work.(I've spent quite a bit of money assuming that site was legit. If you know for a fact that site is bogus, I'd appreciate a heads up.)
I just want to find out if the pills from the site are the real deal
Mandy

Birmingham, UK

#251 Jun 12, 2013
Hello Marilei, I just want to find out if magicslimpill.com sell the reall pills.
Mandy

Birmingham, UK

#252 Jun 12, 2013
cyn wrote:
<quoted text>
where did u bought them!/>>??
where did you buy the pills? can you post the website please
sham

Uganda

#253 Jun 20, 2013
where can I find magic slim in Uganda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SlimExpo Diet Pills Nov 13 Jessica 1
News Nation-Now 44 mins ago 1:43 p.m.The long, stran... Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
Poll Slimming Tea/Coffee VS. Diet Pills (Jan '11) Nov 8 Anonymous 46
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Nov 7 Lisa from NY 535
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Nov 3 Fely 857
Weightloss without exercise for office workers Nov 3 Resty 1
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) Oct 29 Cuellarfam85 388
More from around the web