Tomato Plant weight loss works well

Posted in the Dieting Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bob Dole

Kingston, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2010
I just got Tomato Plant Weight Loss from MyTomatoPlant.com . It seems to be working great. It feels stronger than all these other pills, ill let you guys know how much it works

Since: Aug 09

Franklin, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Bob Dole wrote:
I just got Tomato Plant Weight Loss from MyTomatoPlant.com . It seems to be working great. It feels stronger than all these other pills, ill let you guys know how much it works
yes please do so that is one that I haven't tried..what was the cost like for that product?
Ltol

Washington, DC

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Bob Dole wrote:
Hi, what has been your result after 2 months? My cousin lost 30 lbs in 4 months using the tomato plant weigh loss.
Jen

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Apr 17, 2011
All tomato plant weight loss could be checked originality at TomatoPlantWeightLoss.com
Jules

Fox Lake, IL

#7 Apr 19, 2011
I am just about to purchase Tomato Plant Weight Loss, I have tried a bunch of the chinese pills that are out there, I lost weight at first, but now its a steady thing of not-overeating, which I normally do & gain weight. Now I just eat healthier choices, b/c the super-slim Pom takes the edge off my hunger and cravings. So i am going to try the tomato plant one. see how ti goes.
greg

Des Moines, IA

#8 May 29, 2011
Bought them off Ebay for one month I been taking
them. Tomato Weight loss pills!

THEY HELP! These pills took my appetite away. I have only been eating a salad and vitamins every day. Maybe a can of pears or peachs every couple of days. Apples and tuna fish.

I'm not hungry! I'm not hungry taking these pills! Your not going to believe me but I lost 25 pounds in 3 weeks! And it's still coming off!

I'm sold on them and am buying more. You just don't feel hungry taking these!

The only type of diet pill I bought in the past was phentermine 30mg, prescription these Tomato pills work better with no side effects at all! THEY WORK!
Michelle Baker

Albany, GA

#10 Jul 24, 2011
I have been taken the tomato weight loss pills for 20 days now and i have lost 11 pounds. I have to make myself eat because i don't have a appetite, i don't exercise. My starting weight is 183lbs i am now 172lbs. I want to get to 160 or 165. Im hoping another month on these pills i will obtain my weight loss goal. I will then take the pill probably twice a week for maintenance. I love these pills, i have tried just about all the diet pills out there and these are the only one that actually work.
Cris

Bolton, UK

#11 Jul 30, 2011
I bought the tomato weight loss pills on e-bay, took them for about 3 weeks. I lost weight, was very happy but just found out they are fake.
any similar experiences? i m trying to find out what the fake ones contain.
Alicia Martinez

New York, NY

#13 Aug 31, 2011
can anyone please tell a good place to buy these pill ( original ) thank you
Jan

New York, NY

#15 Sep 8, 2011
1831 Westchester .... Vita health store (Bronx)
Alicia Martinez wrote:
BIRIDIANA

Rio Grande City, TX

#16 Sep 12, 2011
does anyone know if tomato plant is better than msv
izzy

UK

#17 Oct 12, 2011
Alicia Martinez wrote:

I bought some off ebay and I just checked the code and it said it had been used before, also the gmp label is not raised like it should be but everything else seems real. Did you find out what is in the fake ones?
patka

Zagreb, Croatia

#20 Nov 15, 2011
Can anyone pls tell me where can I check that code??
Vanessa

Springfield, MA

#25 May 23, 2012
Do they really work?? When will u get da results
Sarah

London, UK

#26 May 24, 2012
Capsiplex Slimming Pills - http://bit.ly/yG0LbN I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
njt

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#27 May 26, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
Do they really work?? When will u get da results
I've used the tomato pill for about 40 days, it does really suppress ur hunger, i was never hungry and when you do eat, you get full really easily.
I did however feel nauseous and dizzy, only sometimes though. It aslo made my mouth dry, so try consume at least 2lires of water. Your heart rate does go up a little bit.
It makes u sweat a lot more and keeps u awake and it boost up ur energy. I lost about 5kg in a month or so, but with a lot of exercise and eating really healthy. Overall it helped me to stop eating junk food but i do think u need exercise for you to see results. I dont think it makes u lose weight but helps you eat less to lose the weight.
its best to buy it on the actual tomato pill website and not on ebay - which is fake.
How u can tell that its real is if u open up the capsule pill and it should be a creamy/beige col, the ebay one is a green col- kinda smells like tea - that is fake and does not do anything!
Amanda Cranicth

New York, NY

#30 Aug 1, 2012
Tomato Plant Weight Loss is amazing and really cheap you can found it a nice price on women1981.com only i can tell it's great!!
Nickweightloss

United States

#31 Aug 5, 2012
Nice post mate. If its working, good for you. I am also on a very wonderful diet pill. Phen375. Its working perfectly. Go to http://bit.ly/Mx1gmS
Arzu

Australia

#32 Sep 23, 2012
Do I take these half an hour before breakfast?
Diamond

Bronx, NY

#33 Sep 28, 2012
yes they do work but it's good on belly fat my belly is going down really nice lucky I tracked up on then I have some to last me about 4 months I'm happy with these pills but they haven't did anything for my weight as of yet but my belly was the issue so I said if I loose weight then my belt day would go down but nope no weight lost but I'm losing belly fat I love these pills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Aug 13 Beebee 853
Redotex & Acxion Aug 9 Bibiloi 1
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) Aug 7 everyone-all 97
How do i find orginal SlimForte ? (Mar '11) Aug 7 everyone-all 79
Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill sid... (Sep '07) Aug 7 everyone-all 7,094
Nuvida and Lida Daidaihua (Jan '09) Jul 26 BigBrit 314
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jul 25 USA R0CKS 983
More from around the web