slim forte capsule

Since: Dec 12

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 10, 2012
i like lida daidaihua from www.daidaihuaslim.com

Since: Nov 12

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Fruta planta, it is a very good medicine of reducing weight, I also have taked, its natural and have no side effects for your health !

Since: Nov 12

Tokyo, Japan

#4 Dec 10, 2012
This is the website: http://www.frutaplantasite.com
DDD

Mclean, VA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
After all rating and comparing all kinds of diet weight loss products what works better and what is not! A lot of slimming products promising great weight loss success and all you get is little weight loss or u do not notice any weight loss results at all!
If you really want to lose weight seriously I suggest UltraSlim weight loss product works great and gives you faster and better weight loss results in just 4 weeks. I recommend ultrasliminc.blogspot.com if you want to get a better deal.

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Dec 12, 2012
DDD wrote:
After all rating and comparing all kinds of diet weight loss products what works better and what is not! A lot of slimming products promising great weight loss success and all you get is little weight loss or u do not notice any weight loss results at all!
If you really want to lose weight seriously I suggest UltraSlim weight loss product works great and gives you faster and better weight loss results in just 4 weeks. I recommend ultrasliminc.blogspot.com if you want to get a better deal.
very expensive at that site
i suggest www.daidaihuaslim.com . you can get more profit
Amanda

Toronto, Canada

#7 Dec 12, 2012
tanli0314 wrote:
very expensive at that site
i suggest www.daidaihuaslim.com . you can get more profit
This site is cheap and fake doesn't work and shipping from China i don't think this is original company! My guess another fake scam web builder reseller!

Guangzhou, China

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
This site is cheap and fake doesn't work and shipping from China i don't think this is original company! My guess another fake scam web builder reseller!
i think you did not try from that store. i have tried the lida daidaihua and it is really work on me.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Lishou are my favourite at the moment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Find pai you guo in new york city? (Nov '09) May 7 Caro 27
Need to lose weight. Is Intermittent Fasting (I... May 1 xanderace82 1
News Lard comes out of the recipes as restaurants ob... (Jan '10) Apr 24 Patricia2001 20
Oxilean CLA Fat burner as gym supplement? (Oct '16) Apr 23 Looney 2
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) (Mar '16) Apr 23 Benjo 51
Easyslim Pills (Aug '11) Apr 22 keanna 43
Slim Lady Tea Apr '18 Clovers617 1