lida natural slimming coffee

lida natural slimming coffee

Posted in the Dieting Forum

Since: Mar 09

Show Low, AZ

#1 May 4, 2009
Yes, i love it!
I took them for 1 week and i've lost 8-9 pound already WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
estrella mi

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 May 4, 2009
What about the taste????

Show Low, AZ

#3 May 5, 2009
estrella mi wrote:
What about the taste????
Good morning estrella,

The slimming coffee taste similar to 3 in 1 instant coffee just a little less sugar and cream that's all.Most of my friends and family are on them right now.One of my friends here in Boise,ID lost 15 pounds on Health slimming coffee less than a month and she gave her mom 9 bags to try and she lost 7 lbs now they are order some more from ebay.As for me,i love the newest one called 'Natural slimming coffee' it's stronger than health slimming coffee.you should give it a try..you'll love it!

Show Low, AZ

#4 May 5, 2009
OOps! i meant..they are ordered some more from ebay the seller name is gold-smith something like that.
Michelle

Cheney, WA

#5 May 6, 2009
Davita wrote:
OOps! i meant..they are ordered some more from ebay the seller name is gold-smith something like that.
What did the box look like? There many different kinds, some in Chinese and some in American.... Im really excited to order some if it actually works!!
Michelle

Cheney, WA

#6 May 6, 2009
Ohh Im so sorry I think I found the seller on ebay. Its goldsmith-store I believe.. Sorry to keep bugging you, but can you tell me how much you have lost? And if theres any effects.... also- why do you think your losing? Does it curb appetites or just work really well... I weigh around 160 lbs think it will work for me? Thanks I appreciate everything!

Show Low, AZ

#7 May 7, 2009
Hello michelle,

Let me tell you about myself.Ok After giving birth to my last baby...i gained 50 pounds with high blood pressure .My doctor recommends me to get some exercise like 3-4 time a week 30 minutes a day and stay away from salted food and drink a lot of water and which i did..after my son turned 6 weeks old i went to workout with my husband at the gym 7 days a week 2 hrs a day trying to eat 4-5 times but small portions though.I cut down on hard liquor,soda and junk food and 6 weeks later i have lost the total of 25 pounds and 5-6 inch off my belly without taking any diet product..but guess what? i didnt lose anymore weight after that even though how hard i workout..but still....sooo one of my friends from california introduced me to chinese/japan weight loss products called '2 day diet'slimina,super slim bomb,and ETC then i placed an order from ebay and some from asian stores online website but seem that i cant stick with them more than a week ehehehe So I quit taking them and started on slimming coffee and i love it!!8-9 pound lighter in 7 days yippppy
This coffee taste similar to 3 in 1 instant coffee just a lil stronger and it does suppress my appetite from day one and gave me super dry mouth ...so make sure drink tons of water once you on this stuff and try to eat ok even though ur not hungry!!

Good luck
Davita
Mary

Toronto, Canada

#8 May 7, 2009
Hi Davita,
I need to loose 25 pounds, i read ur post. is it available online only. also i read that u have tried other slimming pills too, is this the best one so far u tried?
thanks for ur help
Michelle

Cheney, WA

#10 May 7, 2009
Davita wrote:
Hello michelle,
Let me tell you about myself.Ok After giving birth to my last baby...i gained 50 pounds with high blood pressure .My doctor recommends me to get some exercise like 3-4 time a week 30 minutes a day and stay away from salted food and drink a lot of water and which i did..after my son turned 6 weeks old i went to workout with my husband at the gym 7 days a week 2 hrs a day trying to eat 4-5 times but small portions though.I cut down on hard liquor,soda and junk food and 6 weeks later i have lost the total of 25 pounds and 5-6 inch off my belly without taking any diet product..but guess what? i didnt lose anymore weight after that even though how hard i workout..but still....sooo one of my friends from california introduced me to chinese/japan weight loss products called '2 day diet'slimina,super slim bomb,and ETC then i placed an order from ebay and some from asian stores online website but seem that i cant stick with them more than a week ehehehe So I quit taking them and started on slimming coffee and i love it!!8-9 pound lighter in 7 days yippppy
This coffee taste similar to 3 in 1 instant coffee just a lil stronger and it does suppress my appetite from day one and gave me super dry mouth ...so make sure drink tons of water once you on this stuff and try to eat ok even though ur not hungry!!
Good luck
Davita
Thank you so much for your help!! I truly appreciate it... what did the box look like by chance?? Are you still drinking it and losing? Thanks!

Show Low, AZ

#12 May 11, 2009
I lost 3 pounds on my 2nd week.Hope to lose more on my 3rd week
Lola

Quincy, MA

#13 May 11, 2009
Davita, where did you purchase? Can you share a link?

THanks in advance.
Mary

Tewksbury, MA

#18 May 27, 2012
Green coffee - http://bit.ly/KUxPc1 Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SlimExpo Diet Pills Nov 13 Jessica 1
News Nation-Now 44 mins ago 1:43 p.m.The long, stran... Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
Poll Slimming Tea/Coffee VS. Diet Pills (Jan '11) Nov 8 Anonymous 46
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Nov 7 Lisa from NY 535
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Nov 3 Fely 857
Weightloss without exercise for office workers Nov 3 Resty 1
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) Oct 29 Cuellarfam85 388
More from around the web