|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

kc in tn wrote:
<quoted text>
OHHHH NOOOOO! Please post your rx#on the bottle.
Did it come from DR Hassafar in Fl? I'm the one who has been trying to keep up with them. Johnny said he felt like he had the flu, but his came from TVM. They are somehow connected. Also, are you using 37.5 tablets?
My rx number is 571 (I believe you said the 569 or something was bad? These came from Hallandale, FL by Dr. Hassan Gaafar. If you have an updated list could you reply again with the numbers? Oh and yes the 37.5 tablets.

Since: Aug 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

hot-town girl wrote:
Update:
I ordered from the yahoo guy, finally tracked him down, called the doc myself, never got the papers. Got a message today on my phone about a tracking number, called them back, got put on hold; OH MY GOD CREEPY CIRCUS MUSIC! It is so weird and scary! Anybody else got that?
Anyway, pills are on the way!
Hot Town: Not sure if you are on the myspace forums but I posted there that i got the creepy circus music from the Yman AND healthmedsplus.n
strange right??? totally different numbers and area codes and PEOPLE but same creepy music....

Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Ordered from fprx yesterday, checked tracking # and is coming from CA. I thought they shipped from FL. Anyone elses cookies come from CA and isn't that weird since people in CA have such a hard time. Also, do they always give an "estimated" delivery date? If it goes by the estimated date it will take a week, others have said in recent post they received theirs in 2-3 days.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Emmablue wrote:
<quoted text>
Update from my experience w/yguy:
Still haven't faxed paperwork. Someone claiming to be dr. called EARLY this morning and took routine questions, height, weight, other meds.... told me she was faxing script after we hung up and they would be on their way! We'll see. My cc was charged the day I was called on the 27th.
I just got a tracking number from the Y man today. Cookie delivery tuesday...

Why didnt you just do COD? He accepts it.

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

cherub lvr wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is blue/clear 30 she's taking right & the jury is still out if it's pbrx.
I hope she posts back soon, those are the jems I want!!:)
She got the 37.5 tablet. The tablet she received is the blue scored with LAN 1317 on them. Made by Lannett.
jjpmm

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

cherub lvr wrote:
<quoted text>
which ones are you taking?
A-159's, rx number is #571 batch.

“Great People Talk About Ideas”

Blue Skies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Nan_Nan_Nan wrote:
Cherub lvr Go to myspace groups "getting a new group started" page 23.
ok, will do. thx

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Ron wrote:
I tried at least 5-6 online pharmacies for the last year and the best was medsmarket.net
The quality of the products is just great and they never disappointed me!
I do already have a discount there and enjoy the meds with good quality and price!
STINKY-SPAM!!!! isint he suposed to be from russia but it says flo
hot-town girl

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

KatieWow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot Town: Not sure if you are on the myspace forums but I posted there that i got the creepy circus music from the Yman AND healthmedsplus.n
strange right??? totally different numbers and area codes and PEOPLE but same creepy music....
I think I did read that! It was like that movie IT music! Really creeped me out. The whole thing is weird. I never even got the forms, much less filled them out, but my pills will be here tomorrow. Whatever......

Blue Skies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

2peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
She got the 37.5 tablet. The tablet she received is the blue scored with LAN 1317 on them. Made by Lannett.
Thank you.

Blue Skies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Shan37 wrote:
Ordered from fprx yesterday, checked tracking # and is coming from CA. I thought they shipped from FL. Anyone elses cookies come from CA and isn't that weird since people in CA have such a hard time. Also, do they always give an "estimated" delivery date? If it goes by the estimated date it will take a week, others have said in recent post they received theirs in 2-3 days.
that is odd, maybe give the address to Dan & he can hunt them done! hehehehe

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

super-medic wrote:
oh, someone asked about candeeee. she has been really busy I think! I have to call her tomorrow, Ihavent talked to her all week. I will certainly let her know she is missed!
Thanks, super-medic. YOU have been missed, too!! I had some really ugly memories surface when you talked about the "fumb-ducks"who insulted you at the gym. You are sooo cute and you look tiny! It's infuriating that people act as if BEING overweight isn't painful enough. You think I want to look like I should wire my jaw shut? Anyway, I think you look great in your pics and you are an asset to the forum- glad to have you.

Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Dan, I love reading your post! You tell it like it is! LUV IT!

Shan
turtle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

DANNY originally -DAN- wrote:
i posteed this on myspace too :]
i think the topix forum disappeared?
but last night i posted that i ordered from www.safewebrx.com (same checkout page as USP) 90 of the yellow phentermine, and immediatly got an email confirmation and an order number.
this morning i checked my status and it says "TOO SOON" wtf i was po'd. so i called the 2 cs numbers they have on the top of their page and got busy signals then i called 1,305,433,2422 (another number listed on the safewebrx page) and talked to a lady named lori and said yes its too soon for you too reorder you have to call me back in 11 days with your CC number and are pharmacy will send it out immediatly.
well.... i INSISTED i want them sent now, dangit! this bitch wouldnt budge, and i like to think im pretty persuasive. so i was like "OK, listne, lori, is there any secret way to get around this TOO SOON bullshit, i mean, im paying you money and lot of it, and ill even pay more if you can just get my order shipped today cause i know if i wait 11 days there wont be any supply left or it will be crap supply, and i wont reorder ever again if thats the case."
she said no no no. whatever.
im in a shit situation casue its like one of the only places shipping 90 day supply to CA. booooooo!
Dan, Had you ordered from that site before or were they saying too soon because you had ordered from USP?

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

KatieWow wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got a tracking number from the Y man today. Cookie delivery tuesday...
Why didnt you just do COD? He accepts it.
I wish I would have now. I'm so used to paying for everything w/a cc, he asked how I wanted to pay and I was so excited I just grabbed a card and started rattling off my number. After I hung up I stopped to think that maybe that wasn't such a good idea, but it was too late.
Riley

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Nan_Nan_Nan wrote:
OOoo thats the one you phone right? I phoned them a while back I cant remember what for, to check to see if they had Adipex. Riley, what did you order, just phen 37.5?
Yup, I always make sure they are tablets because I hate the capsules. They were only selling 30, not 90 and they were c.o.d. I ordered directly from the website and they were here in 2 days pricebuster. Isn't adipex ridiculously expensive. Also what are the mp 2 somethings??

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Emmablue wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I would have now. I'm so used to paying for everything w/a cc, he asked how I wanted to pay and I was so excited I just grabbed a card and started rattling off my number. After I hung up I stopped to think that maybe that wasn't such a good idea, but it was too late.
I did the same thing. Scary I know, but hopefully Visa will back you up and cancel the card if it is used fraudulently.
Riley

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

I wish I could post on my space already but I want to answer some of the questions that you guys are asking over there...Peaches, Nan et al. I didn't call them. I just ordered from the web-site. I was the one that posted the link to the pill identification site and the blue oblong are a generic from lannett and seemed legit. They were VERY cheap in my opinion. It was like $114 for 30 but shipping sucked at $25 and a $12 charge for the cod and then you have to get a bank check. All well worth it I have to say since I just spent the same amount of money on a suit of armour to go under my wedding dress. I might not even need it now. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) 35 min marianna 639
Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet japan lingz... (Sep '10) 4 hr SanDy 1,605
meizitang no longer working! need a new pill? (Apr '13) 8 hr Caitlyn 43
Redotex(Adipex-P ,Actavis (deltalasey@yahoo.com) (Jul '13) 10 hr Redotex for sale 31
Does anyone here ordered from this site herbsex... 17 hr Love 3
Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill sid... (Sep '07) Fri Erica Tops 7,082
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) Fri Jennie 508
•••
•••