FDA says 2 day diet, Lida etc CAUSES ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amanda brown

Lake Charles, LA

#22 Dec 7, 2010
I quit taking them because they made me feel really sick. I had chest pains and extremely high blood pressure so I stopped taking them.
Kay

United States

#23 May 3, 2011
I took the pills for a couple of days! I lost weight rapidly.... But something told me to stop taking them! For the last couple of weeks my body have change every night like 3am my stomach start hurting bad and also my back! I swear I throw up every nite at the same time! Unless I take otc zantac 75 or150! Im going to the doctor tomorrow! But from the sound of it sounds like I have ulcer in my stomach! These pills are dangerous.....
ro-ro

Apopka, FL

#25 Sep 10, 2011
I love the pills been taking them for ever. I control my weight with them and I eat what I want, the minute I feel I gained a few pounds I buy another bottle. Blood pressure is great, and lab work couldn't be better.
Alexa

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Feb 10, 2012
All u negative people are wrong ive been taking this pills for almost 3 monts and I have no side affect. All you gatta do is eat right and drink plenty water and take your pills right.
Jenn

Helena, MT

#29 Feb 10, 2012
taah wrote:
http://www.baxterbulletin.com/ apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009 901130310
#
According to FDA these products contain undeclared, active pharmaceutical ingredients that may put consumers' health at risk by exceeding FDA-recommended levels. An FDA analysis found that some of these products contained:
# Sibutramine: A controlled substance that can cause high blood pressure, seizures, abnormally rapid heart rate, palpitations, heart attack or stroke. Sibutramine also can interact with other medications and also has not been established as safe for pregnant and lactating women, or in children younger than 16 years old.
# Rimonabant: A drug not approved for marketing in the United States and has been associated with increased risk of depression and suicidal thoughts. In Europe, where it is approved, rimonabant has been linked to five deaths and 720 adverse reactions over the last two years.
# Phenytoin: An anti-seizure medication
# Phenolphthalein: A solution used in chemical experiments that is a suspected cancer-causing agent.
Noy, someone - feedback please? Rimonabant is used in acomplia - bipolars need to stay away from rimonabant! Sibutramine is the active ingredient in Reductil, but I assume that these diet pills use higher dosages than what is used in reductil.
Phenolphthalein was used as a component in laxatives until they discovered that it caused cancer.
Cancer?!!! I love 2 day diet but.. cancer?? Can't the manufactorers please find a different substance?:( Omg.
Not taking my pills until this is figured out.
Dont take them it is not worth it! I had breast cancer in May and I had been taking them off and on for a year. I have no family history, eat good, exercise and am slim. These are not safe!
Jenn

Helena, MT

#30 Feb 10, 2012
Alexa wrote:
All u negative people are wrong ive been taking this pills for almost 3 monts and I have no side affect. All you gatta do is eat right and drink plenty water and take your pills right.
I didnt have any side effects either, felt good, labs good, ate right drank tons of water, exercised everyday and felt very healthy. I also took them as the label prescribed. I had Breast Cancer, had a total masectomy on both sides. It is not worth it trust me, I wish I could go back and never take them, it is easy to stay slim on them but I would rather have some meat on my bones than die. Good luck if you do decide they are for you :)
Cici

Van Nuys, CA

#31 May 14, 2012
I took the pills and never noticed any problems besides feeling sooo sleepy but now I have health issues because of them I would not recomend unless you dont care about your health remember everything that they sell for weight loss is not healthy or natural you want natural hit the gym I now take my own advise!!!!!"
Carol

Pomona, CA

#32 May 26, 2012
I love 2 day diet. That's the only diet that realy works with out bad side effects.
Kerry

Port Moody, Canada

#33 Jun 26, 2012
Its true I got cancer because of this diet and amk sueing them
Jenn

Cheyenne, WY

#34 Jun 26, 2012
Kerry wrote:
Its true I got cancer because of this diet and amk sueing them
I am so sorry Kerry, let me know how you do, I could have grounds to sue too. If you don't mind me asking what kind of cancer did you have? If you prefer not to that is fine.
Good luck to you
Antoinette

United States

#35 Sep 6, 2012
Hello
I was on the pills about eight months ago and lost weight good ,and I order more and found out this product could not be the same one because it was not sending me to the bathroom so I had a box left over from my other order and compare them they were not the same so I try to send it back to the company but it cost more to resend it back then what you paid for so I decide to throw it.all in the garage because it was not worth for me to pay a hundred to resend it back when i paid 78 dollars for six boxes i would have lost out a lot of money and I ask for a free shipping and they told me no they could not email me a form so I just say forget about it and I did it through PayPal so don't order because it's not worth it to lose all of your money when they would not send you free shipping but I did lost a lot of weight with the my first order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SlimExpo Diet Pills Nov 13 Jessica 1
News Nation-Now 44 mins ago 1:43 p.m.The long, stran... Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
Poll Slimming Tea/Coffee VS. Diet Pills (Jan '11) Nov 8 Anonymous 46
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Nov 7 Lisa from NY 535
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Nov 3 Fely 857
Weightloss without exercise for office workers Nov 3 Resty 1
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) Oct 29 Cuellarfam85 388
More from around the web