Numia Any Good?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 3, 2011
I've grown immune to Meizitang (all versions, new and old) and MSV and Slim Forte (got horrible mouth sores with Slim Forte Double Power. Looking for something that works so I'll be ready for vacation. Also tried Bioslim herb but all that is senna which makes you poop. It also has a thermogenic but didn't do anything for me. Numia users out there? Did it work? Where did you purchase?
Meme

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 13, 2011
I lost 20 pounds in a month and the energy it gives it's awesome. I have 5 friends taking it too..

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2011
Meme wrote:
I lost 20 pounds in a month and the energy it gives it's awesome. I have 5 friends taking it too..
I heard really positive feedback from several folks who purchased on Ebay so I bought some. Half way through the bottle - not an ounce lost. Increased energy, no heart palpitations, dry mouth, cuts appetite so from that standpoint it's good. Just no weight loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 I need to lose weight fast. Who's taking w... Fri Dee78 2
My jadera sucess story. Lost 35 pounds in 2 months (Jul '16) Feb 14 LynziGirl 9
News defining a diabetes cure (Apr '09) Feb 7 ChristinaMack 7
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) Jan 29 shearwiz 155
has anyone tried Lipo Blue? Jan 27 Nani 1
Has anyone tried ITRAVIL AP? what are your thou... Jan 27 Nani 1
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel (Sep '09) Jan 26 tanya 3,727
More from around the web