|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

tanli0314 wrote:
you can find the original lishou slimming pills from www.daidaihuaslim.com
This site is cheap and fake doesn't work and shipping from China this is not original company! My true guess another fake scam web builder reseller!
Tabby

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

tanli0314 wrote:
<quoted text>
you can find the original lishou slimming pills from www.daidaihuaslim.com
Lishou pills from daidaihuaslim are fake. I bought some and the pills don't look at all like the real ones so I'm afraid to take them. I asked for my money back and they won't give me my money back. The company is a big scam.
Samantha

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Tabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Lishou pills from daidaihuaslim are fake. I bought some and the pills don't look at all like the real ones so I'm afraid to take them. I asked for my money back and they won't give me my money back. The company is a big scam.
Tabby.what a disgusting man! you set a fake site and annonce others fake. you are the biggest scam. everyone dont order from China. and some Chinese store state they ship from US.that was wrong. dont believe them

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

lol tabby got busted
Tabby

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
Tabby.what a disgusting man! you set a fake site and annonce others fake. you are the biggest scam. everyone dont order from China. and some Chinese store state they ship from US.that was wrong. dont believe them
Samantha, you are obviously somehow affiliated with daidaihuaslim and let me tell you that the scammer here is you. Firstly, I'm not a man, secondly if I had a store I wouldn't have waisted my money trying to find the real Lishou. Lastly, the website shows a picture of the real Lishou but what you actually send is fake. So if you don't want to be called out on your low quality fake Lishou, stop selling it! Stop scamming people out their hard earned money!
Rachel

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

What Do The Fakes Look Like. And What Do The Real Look Like ? I Just Purchased Lishou Diet Capsuels And I Just Want To Make Their Real Before I Begin To Take Them. Any Help ?://
jojo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I'm interested in these where did you buy them from?
muffintop

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

jojo wrote:
you could try here asiaskinproducts.com
they seem to be the most recently advertised here

I know they are fast at responding to emails or at least they were when I got in touch with them

good luck

“I want to get healthy for life”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

jojo wrote:
sorry i hadn't replied sooner, I get mine from vitesmart.com . I was just trying to buy some more but they are out of stock. I sent them an email asking them when they would have them back in stock and I was told that they were going to have the Lishou in the box within 2 weeks. Yay! They've been out of stock on the Lishou in the box for a while so I was very happy to hear that they are still carrying them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet japan lingz... (Sep '10) 4 hr Erica Tops 1,604
Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill sid... (Sep '07) 5 hr Erica Tops 7,082
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) 10 hr Jennie 508
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) 16 hr pussikins 80
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) 19 hr Caitlyn 224
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) 23 hr lyn 505
Redotex(Adipex-P ,Actavis (deltalasey@yahoo.com) (Jul '13) Jul 23 Redotex for sale 29
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Jul 21 beba 637
•••
•••