Lishou PILLS!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sol

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 3, 2011
So I have just placed my order for Lishou after hearing great things about it!! The Lishou that I am referring to is the One with the Chinese Lady with a Hand on her hip and one on her hear posing! LOL Well diet pills usually never work for me...But My best friend took it and looks amazing! Uhh I hope they work. Well I wanted to hear some feedback of these LISHOU not the others I've seen. There seems to be different versions out there.
Arnold Supplements Lishou

Bayside, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2011
did you get yout Lishou at Arnold Supplements? I buy mine there and they are def. real.

http://www.arnoldsupplements.com/Lishou_Slimm...
asdasd11

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Nov 15, 2011
hey so uhmmm i got them but i dont know how to "eat" it, am i suppose to just swallor it or open it and mix it ? OMG HELP ME PLEASE !!! email me at [email protected] !!!!!!!!!PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO START LOOOSING WEIGHT!
sasa

Thailand

#5 Nov 17, 2011
asdasd11 wrote:
hey so uhmmm i got them but i dont know how to "eat" it, am i suppose to just swallor it or open it and mix it ? OMG HELP ME PLEASE !!! email me at [email protected] !!!!!!!!!PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO START LOOOSING WEIGHT!
maybe pandabuy can help you
Ivett

Delray Beach, FL

#6 Apr 20, 2012
Sol wrote:
So I have just placed my order for Lishou after hearing great things about it!! The Lishou that I am referring to is the One with the Chinese Lady with a Hand on her hip and one on her hear posing! LOL Well diet pills usually never work for me...But My best friend took it and looks amazing! Uhh I hope they work. Well I wanted to hear some feedback of these LISHOU not the others I've seen. There seems to be different versions out there.
Were u buy the pills at?
Heather

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Apr 23, 2012
I bought from Arnold Supplements and paid extra for '3-5 day' shipping. YEAH RIGHT! I received them over a month later and after 5 emails, no responses. AND they sent it under the wrong name! I would not buy from them again!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Heather wrote:
I bought from Arnold Supplements and paid extra for '3-5 day' shipping. YEAH RIGHT! I received them over a month later and after 5 emails, no responses. AND they sent it under the wrong name! I would not buy from them again!
where you buy from
Mary

Orange, CA

#10 Apr 27, 2012
Capsiplex Slimming Pills - http://bit.ly/GAoFEz I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
samantha

Irving, TX

#11 Jun 1, 2012

Since: Jul 12

Höst, Germany

#12 Jul 13, 2012
I got mine from vitesmart.com and they are working so far. It took about a week for them to arrive I just got them on Friday and I've been taking them for about 6 days and I've already lost 4 pounds. I have a total of 75 pounds to lose and I'm on my way. Today I made the mistake of drinking coffee after I took them and I was wired, but I was surprised that I still didn't get jittery I was only super energized. A friend just asked me to order some for her so I'll be ordering some more today, I think I'll order some for me so I have something after I'm done with this pack. So far lishou is working for me. I just received an email from vitesmart.com informing me that they'll be having the Lida in stock soon, I don't know if I should try those too. Has anyone used Lida, how does that compare to Lishou?
lisa mona

Downey, CA

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Arnold Supplements Lishou wrote:
did you get yout Lishou at Arnold Supplements? I buy mine there and they are def. real.
http://www.arnoldsupplements.com/Lishou_Slimm...
I disagree because I got ripped off. They were totally fake. I came across this topix forum and I notice someone posted a website that they claimed to be real lishou pills. They said vitesmart.com was real and legit so I thought I would try it. It took about 2 weeks to get to me but I am not disappointed. The pills totally work! I try to take one every morning but sometimes I dont because I still dont feel hungry from the previous pill. And I must say it gives me alot of energy so I can dance my butt off to zumba. I wish I would have found out about vitesmart.com before I waisted my money at arnold supplements.
laisha

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2012
I been taking Lishou For two days already and for me its not working at all.The pills are color beige and it comes with chinnesee letters on top.The box is color aqua and it comes with a china girl with her hand on her hips.suposebly.The pill will take all cravings off.but for me no.I eat as twice as before.and i dont get thirsty.i feel am gaining weight.so i guess am going back on my older pills..Citrus fit..ohh plus with lishou.i get constipated.
chicalinda

Salem, MA

#16 Nov 1, 2012
hey laisha

i saw on a web the citrus pills...does it really works?
Elle

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 2, 2012
laisha wrote:
I been taking Lishou For two days already and for me its not working at all.The pills are color beige and it comes with chinnesee letters on top.The box is color aqua and it comes with a china girl with her hand on her hips.suposebly.The pill will take all cravings off.but for me no.I eat as twice as before.and i dont get thirsty.i feel am gaining weight.so i guess am going back on my older pills..Citrus fit..ohh plus with lishou.i get constipated.
Honestly, everyone's body works differently. I can say that it's supposed to work immediately but after only 2 days, it's hard to tell. You are either taking a fake product OR it takes your body more than just 2 days for it to take effect. I've bought countless of fake Lishou products that I could've sworn looked real. They had glitter on the box, P mark on pill, holograms on box but did NOTHING for me!!!! I then took the advise of many testimonies and bought from an online store mentioned before. It took about 2 weeks for shipping and was almost 2-3 times more expensive as other sites claiming 'official' products but it was totally worth it!! I've just started taking it and people already notice a huge difference. This is how [real] Lishou makes you feel.-not questioning if it's working or not.

Oh, and i still eat a lot. I just don't crave a lot of greasy foods. I still love my sweets though! ;)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 5, 2012
You are right,you can see 2 common version,lishou blue and lishou pink,what you said may be the blue one,if you want to see more information,you can visit: http://www.li-shou.com ,you will know every thing about it.
Fake much

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Nov 8, 2012
I heard li-shou.com was fake..?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 8, 2012
Are you sure li-shou.com there are so many website looks like it also sold lishou products.You should learn how to distinguish it.
Fake much

Mcallen, TX

#23 Nov 22, 2012
adultlove wrote:
Are you sure li-shou.com there are so many website looks like it also sold lishou products.You should learn how to distinguish it.
I DO know how to distinguish it. I've bought from so many fake sellers that I can pick a real pill from 1000 fakes. I'm not the only one that says so. Look at other threads. I'm not the only one that says this site doesn't sell real products.

“I want to get healthy for life”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 23, 2012
laisha wrote:
Laisha, it sounds like you bought fake pills. The real pills are pearly in color with the red words "BAIAN" around the capsule and the letter "P". If your pills don't have that or if they only have the "Baian" writing and are beige then you got fakes.

Since: Dec 12

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Dec 6, 2012
Sol wrote:
you can find the original lishou slimming pills from www.daidaihuaslim.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) 7 hr Sienna 95
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) Sat Kahib 257
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) Thu BEWARE SCAM 563
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) Thu BEWARE SCAM 108
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) Jan 19 Ronler 563
LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule (Apr '08) Jan 19 Ronler 1,103
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) Jan 19 Ronler 603
More from around the web