Slim Fortune diet pills

Slim Fortune diet pills

Posted in the Dieting Forum

unsure2

Brownsville, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2010
I have been taking them for about 3 weeks and lost 7 lbs so far they do work but, now I am feeling a bit weak and my mind is not so clear. I wonder is they contain sibutramine and is it normal.
shell

Whittier, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
I read on ehow.com that 2 day diet zingzhi has high cancer risk
Anonymous

Erode, India

#3 Aug 16, 2010
I suggest you should avoid diet pills as they can be harmful to your health in the long run. A much better and natural alternative that works can be diet programs. I've lost a lot of weight with the Bistro MD diet program. It's a low calorie diet which is completely natural and they even deliver it to my place.
Just happy

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 21, 2010
i have been on the Slim Fortune pill, for a lil over 15 days & i feel ok soo far, i've lost 9.5lb but the 1st week i lost 5lb, i was so shocked when i steped on the scale..this is awesome:o)
JUST HAPPY

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Just happy wrote:
i have been on the Slim Fortune pill, for a lil over 15 days & i feel ok soo far, i've lost 9.5lb but the 1st week i lost 5lb, i was so shocked when i steped on the scale..this is awesome:o)
hmm...i was just wondering whot voted this comment as a spam!? well i dont care if yall dont believe me i know it works and thats all that matters too me!!!!
isabell

Atherton, CA

#9 Aug 3, 2011
i have been on the slim fortune pill for a moth ..and i lost 21 lb..i was in shocked..it really works
I FEE SICK

Tyngsboro, MA

#10 Aug 4, 2011
I HAVE BEEN TAKING SLIM FORTUNE PILLS AND THEY MAKE ME FEEL SICK IM THROWING UP AND HAVING DIFFICULT TIME FALLING AS SLEEP.. I GAVE MY SISTER TO TRY IT OUT AS WELL AND SHE FELT SICK TOO!!!
I CONSULTED WITH MY DOCTOR AND HE SAID THIS CAPSULES HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED WITH FDA STANDARDS AND THESE CAPSULES ARE VERY BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH! IF YOU CONTINUE TAKING THEM YOU WILL ENDED UP HAVING A HARD ATTACK OR SOME OTHER HEALTH ISSUES.. BE REALLY CAREFUL TAKING THESE UNKNOWN PRODUCT.
Norma 32

Reston, VA

#14 Aug 4, 2011
My cousin have been on SLIMFORTUNE pills and she couldn't get pregnant because this pills have some dosage drugs that makes people feel awkward if to take them for a while; While there may be certain neurological effects that impact your sexual abilities. Promptly see a qualified healthcare professional if you have or suspect that you have a any bad condition feelings. This may contain information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and how they might be best treated. Donít go diagnosing yourself based on it. Donít think you can suddenly treat yourself being slim with SLIMFORTUNE product. If you have or think you have an actual medical condition or feel not like always then pick up the phone and call your own doctor. Only a qualified healthcare professional can tell you whether or not you should use not approved product slim fortune diet capsules. In the case of SLIMFORTUNE, you know what your situation is and what you want your situation to be. Only a qualified healthcare professional can determine if a product described here or on any other websites would be appropriate for you to use. Get real. Grow up. Stop reading the boilerplate. Only your qualified healthcare professional is in the best position to discuss with you the risks and diagnostic of any treatment. The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries. is a pharmaceutical company committed to helping people improve their lives by discovering and developing incredible new drugs such as SLIMFORTUNE. If you don't trust report ask your doctor or send it to the lab Ė thereís not much in this world that SLIMFORTUNE can solve you diet problem. Thanks for reading my post since i don't want anybody else to get scammed by some unknown product.
mlpz

Mountain View, CA

#16 Sep 29, 2011
I have been using this product for almost two mths I lost 38pds , but notice. My skin started to become dry , I hardly get pimples n now I breAk out n they leave scars , it also cause me to be able to mmmmmmm not pee but the other thing which I became worry n consulted my Dr, but I got some good lotions , drink green tea at nite n I'm good ,
Teresa

Tampa, FL

#17 May 20, 2012
Hoodia Slimming Pills - http://www.hoodia-absolute.com/... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
stephanie

Dallas, TX

#18 Jul 2, 2012
Today Is My First Day With Slime Fortune & I Didnt Feel Constantly Hunqry Like I Always Do. i Was Also Very Enerqetic & Was Super Thirsty So U,Kept Drinkinqq water a Wheb I Ate I Ate Alot Less. so Far I Feel Great !(:
Judi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Oct 17, 2012
stephanie wrote:
Today Is My First Day With Slime Fortune & I Didnt Feel Constantly Hunqry Like I Always Do. i Was Also Very Enerqetic & Was Super Thirsty So U,Kept Drinkinqq water a Wheb I Ate I Ate Alot Less. so Far I Feel Great !(:
You can try Diamondslim. It works for me. I lost 15lb in so far.
Oksia

United States

#25 Dec 30, 2012
Slimfortune doesn't work!!!!!! Don't buy it waist of money!!!!!
Want totry

Hayward, CA

#27 Jan 6, 2013
Where can i get slimfortune in california?
yeahright

Bell, CA

#28 Jan 6, 2013
Judi wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try Diamondslim. It works for me. I lost 15lb in so far.
what a fake
Angie

United States

#31 Jun 15, 2013
2nd day on slim fortune and I just almost passed out! I threw up too! I wonder if its due to the fact that I drank coffee. Maybe caffeine is a no-no on this pill. I read about side effects of sibutramine and I know that you are NOT supposed to drink caffeine of any sort nor alcohol. The companies that sell diet pills later proven by FDA to contain this drug usually suggest lots of water and fruits and no caffeine or alcohol because they "inhibit the effects". The truth is that you are to avoid these because it is dangerous paired with sibutramine. A little frightened about what happened today but I will still try 1 more day avoiding caffeine altogether. I will post my results.
Angie

Miami, FL

#33 Jun 21, 2013
Well it's been a week and, other than that 2nd day episode, all has gone well. The pill is strong so you HAVE to eat something at the time you take it!!! The appetite suppression is not as strong as Lida, however, energy has been awesome. I lost 7 pounds!!! I noticed that when I eat something carb-free for breakfast (like 2 eggs), my energy was insane. I have a friend also taking these and she noticed the same thing. She said she felt a little anxious so she ate a slice of bread and felt way better afterwards. NO COFFEE! It will have you bouncing off the walls!
Thought I'd give an update since this is literally the ONLY forum on this pill!
Leila

Portland, OR

#35 May 4, 2014
Just happy wrote:
Hei i had them few years ago and i lost a lot of weight. Now i wanted to buy them and the website doesnt exist anymore , where did you buy yours? I would appreciate the answer, thanks.
Ddb

Brisbane, Australia

#36 Jun 19, 2014
Leila wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hei i had them few years ago and i lost a lot of weight. Now i wanted to buy them and the website doesnt exist anymore , where did you buy yours? I would appreciate the answer, thanks.
Hey I would also like to where where to buy them. How do I know which ones are not fake
Cher-cros

Chicago, IL

#38 Oct 30, 2014
Anyone have a phone number to call and order slim fortune diet pills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found the cheapest sites to buy Super Slim Po... (Apr '09) 5 hr Briana 116
News Tattle: Janet Jackson for Nutrisystem (Dec '11) 20 hr drea2480 4
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) Wed sumr0luv 32
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) Apr 24 BEWARE SCAM 719
2 week diet plan Apr 21 Coachart 1
Mulberry Zuccarin for Weight Loss? (Nov '10) Apr 21 carolineblue 16
One Day Diet Pill.....What's next? (Feb '16) Apr 21 Wirewaist 10
More from around the web