JennyL

Kew, Australia

#120 Oct 31, 2011
Guys you should try slimina slimming coffee its the best slimming coffee i have tried based on the taste and its very effective!
PLSREPLY

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#122 Nov 19, 2011
Is there a side effect in your menstrual period??
sasa

Los Angeles, CA

#123 Nov 21, 2011
health slimming coffee really work, sometimes you maybe buy a fake, so you say it is a waste of your money, but i want say if you buy not fake, you will be like it!!!!!
buy health slimming coffee go to pandabuy
remmber it always!!!!
Lovely

Carson City, NV

#124 Nov 27, 2011
Hi there! I'm on my 12th day of slimming coffee. Initially, my sister gave me 7pcs just to try then in a week surprisingly i lose at least 2-4 pounds. So i seached online to see where I can get it.I googled it and found Bonanza 2 box for $22.54 free shipping. First I was a bit hesitated I thought it was a fraud, but when the USPS provided me the name and address of the person sending the products went online again to look for his telephone number. Fortunately, i was able to found it and call the person, he is a Filipino from Gainesville, Va. Side effects: It differs from one person to another mine sleeplessness try to sleep at 9pm, but waking up @ 2am and having difficulty going back to sleep. Decreases your sexual urges... I don't know if anyone of you had experience this, but you might. Frequent urination, dry mouth and sometimes restlessness. I'm only planning to take it for a certain time until I get my desired weight and then stop. Maintain it with good diet and exercise.
Jay

North Fort Myers, FL

#125 Dec 7, 2011
Jay

North Fort Myers, FL

#126 Dec 7, 2011
Jay wrote:
www.uniquehealthslimmingcoffee .com
www.uniquehealthslimmingcoffee.com

25$ with shipping

The Bestttttt!!!!
Maria

Athens, Greece

#128 Dec 8, 2011
Thanks for your post.

Do you might know if she posts worldwide???
Maria

Athens, Greece

#129 Dec 8, 2011
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
www.uniquehealthslimmingcoffee.com
25$ with shipping
The Bestttttt!!!!
Thanks for your post.

Do you might know if she posts worldwide???
Mya

Kent, WA

#130 Dec 14, 2011
Has anyone tried the Supernatural 26 Slimming Coffee? I am on my third day and have lost 3lbs. It does however still make me eat unlike the Health Slimming Coffee that works awesome as well with no appetite. I lost 5 lbs in a week with that. I thought I try Supernatural for kicks since my friend had lost 30lbs in a month. Both works great! Again, you can find these at some.... asian small owned stores.
kath30

Dubai, UAE

#131 Jan 15, 2012
leisure 18 can delay a menstrual period?????
itchy

Ultimo, Australia

#133 Feb 10, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
Oh good god.
Its been two days since i started taking this and since the first day ive developed red itchy bumps on my extremeties. It is incredibly unnerving.
Im quite confident its the slimming coffee that is causing this sudden break out but ill stop taking the coffee and if i see a positive cause/effect relationsship between the coffee and the bumps ill try to update. Wish me luck
Hi Vanessa
I too developed the same reaction and the itching drove me mad. I've stopped taking it now and am waiting for the bumps to go away. Good luck.
Panda

Miami, FL

#134 Feb 15, 2012
Where can i buy it from ?
shah

UK

#136 Feb 27, 2012
Does Anyone no we're I can get em from the healthy slimming coffee I reali need it I live in bham uk plz let me no

Since: Oct 11

Los Angeles, CA

#137 Feb 27, 2012
natural slimming coffee for u, http://www.leisure18-max-slimmingcoffee.com
try it now and u will get more, luck u
love

Los Angeles, CA

#138 Feb 27, 2012
Mzu

Beijing, China

#139 Feb 28, 2012
Where can I buy the coffee in Beijing?
Hazel

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#140 Mar 23, 2012
Marilou Lim wrote:
Hi guys. I am a user and a seller of Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee.
Check out my site at http://luckycowshop.blogspot.com/
I'm from the Philippines. I sell the item for a low price for both end-users and resellers.
Hi i would like to buy the coffee.i am here in saudi,living in dhagran.How much is it for how many,My email address is hazelgertze@gmail.com
cmrgl

Philippines

#142 Apr 16, 2012
hi.. I've been drinking leisure 18 slimming coffee since march 25.. I only have one sachet left..it's very effective.. I lost my appetite to eat any food.. I try to eat though about 2-5 spoonfuls per meal..sometimes i don't eat at all.. During my first week of drinking, i experienced insomia and dryness of thoat, mouth and lips. now, i lost those side effects.. But i'm still having fast palpitations and anxiety attacks.. And there's one very important thing but i'm not sure if it's because of the coffee.. I'm 8 weeks delayed now.. I dnt hav regular cycle of menstruation (means i dnt menstruate on time..sometime 2nd week of the month, sometimes first, sometimes 3rd or fourth) i'm 8 weeks delayed now but i'm not having any pregnancy symptoms.. I'm not sure if it's because of leisure slimming coffee because my bofriend and have been making love once or twice every week for the past 1 year and a half without any contraceptive, protection or withdrawal method.. I hav not taken a pregnancy test yet because i was thinking maybe this is because of the coffee.. What do you think guys? Pls help.. are you experiencing delayed period too when drinking leisure 18 slimming coffee?
chai

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#147 May 9, 2012
i started using this product 3 days ago because my friend amazingly loose weight. i just delivered 4 months ago and i really gained weight. now, i can feel the effect of dry throat and losing my appetite. i will continue till i see the result... currently i am 62kgs. goodluck.... :)
Maria Athens

Greece

#148 May 15, 2012
chai wrote:
i started using this product 3 days ago because my friend amazingly loose weight. i just delivered 4 months ago and i really gained weight. now, i can feel the effect of dry throat and losing my appetite. i will continue till i see the result... currently i am 62kgs. goodluck....:)
Hi,
which coffed do you use???is it the japan health slimming coffee or the ultra slim weight loss???from which site did you buy it???please advise .thanks in advance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Magic Slim Diet Pill the same thing as the 2... (Jun '09) 47 min bukenyaahamad 210
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale 7 hr Linada 1,030
How do i find orginal SlimForte ? (Mar '11) 13 hr sally 55
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) 13 hr sally 736
ReducTrim 13 hr sally 2
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) 20 hr Anderson 260
Best Slimming Pills Mon man scoop 1
More from around the web