Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

Judged:

I just ordered HerbaBeauty and apparantly is super slim pomegranate with a few extra ingredients. If this is the case i assumed guys can use it also and it still be effective. Their people said so. I got fromthem at MyHerbaBeauty.com anybody else using this product?
Sonya Drapkin

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

Judged:

I am not sure about the info in terms of if guys can take it, your right the ingredients are for the most part the same. I like this product a lot i lost 15 pounds already. It is def very similer to Super Slim Pomegranate

Since: Apr 09

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

If there is anyone else out there taking HerbaBeauty product please post, me and my wife are going to start today.
Michelley Elly

Cheney, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Hello,

Have you seen any results yet?
john

Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

is it really better than superslim?
Nelly

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

I took this product back in April '09, I could put up with not sleeping and the dry mouth but after the 8th day or so I became very ill, dizzy, loss of balance, room was spinning..my blood pressure shot up and I got very scared..I think they work but maybe in a lower dose. I stopped taking them and it took me about one week to feel normal again.
lei

Enid, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

I have been taking Herbabeauty for about 3 1/2 months. I've lost over 30 lbs. I have a dry mouth, but that's the only side effect. My appetite is completely different. I am not starving all of the time!! I'll eat once, maybe twice a day and usually have to make myself eat the second time--I'm just not hungry. My mom and her husband started taking them about a week ago. My mom is a little light-headed and dizzy at times. Her husband only has the dry mouth symptom. I just drink a lot of water--best diet pill I've EVER tried!! Love it!!
YiLiu

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Judged:

john wrote:
is it really better than superslim?
it come from dali company,dali is so famous
super slim is hotest,but original superslim factory has stop many days

real super slim is very hot

dali company on this line,may be have the longest history
Michele

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2009

im on super slim but i want to try this ones just to know wich are better ani advise????
Carmen Delasantos

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

Herbabeauty works fantastically i have been on it and lost a total of 63 pounds! While super slim is much cheaper herbabeauty has better effects without all the dizzyness. I took super slim for about a week and didnt like how i felt. I took herbabeauty from myherbabeauty and feel fine other than some dry mouth.

Also the important thing is to order from the right site. myherbabeauty.com sells the real herbabeauty. Apparently other sites pass off other effective yet dangerous pills as herbabeauty. It's not worth it just get the right product and don't put yourself in any danger
rosie sadaka-Sweden

Borås, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

NEVER EVER SHOP SUPER SLIM ....i bought super slim the green box with red fruits on the top ... thanks God that only after i took 2 pills and by chance a friend of me he is a police man told me that this product is not permitted in sweden and that it is a very dangereos pills and had made many many bad side effects and that the police is following those who sold the product for swedish people in the internet..i will give you the side that i my friend told me about it is in swedish but you can translate it direct thruogh google translations :http://www.lakemedelsverket.s e/Alla-nyheter/NYHETER-2009/Ba ntningsmedlet-Super-Slim-inneh aller-hoga-halter-av-lakemedel ssubstanser-/
rosie sadaka-Sweden

Borås, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Michele wrote:
im on super slim but i want to try this ones just to know wich are better ani advise????
stop it if you are taking it no matter how many kilos you lost read my comments
Melissa A

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

YiLiu wrote:
<quoted text>
it come from dali company,dali is so famous
super slim is hotest,but original superslim factory has stop many days
real super slim is very hot
dali company on this line,may be have the longest history
WHAT DO YOU MEAN VERY HOT?
Melissa A

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

rosie sadaka-Sweden wrote:
NEVER EVER SHOP SUPER SLIM ....i bought super slim the green box with red fruits on the top ... thanks God that only after i took 2 pills and by chance a friend of me he is a police man told me that this product is not permitted in sweden and that it is a very dangereos pills and had made many many bad side effects and that the police is following those who sold the product for swedish people in the internet..i will give you the side that i my friend told me about it is in swedish but you can translate it direct thruogh google translations :http://www.lakemedelsverket.s e/Alla-nyheter/NYHETER-2009/Ba ntningsmedlet-Super-Slim-inneh aller-hoga-halter-av-lakemedel ssubstanser-/
why cant you just say it in plain english?
Charli

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

i just ordered the pills. I have been talking them for 3 days and i know it might seem early but I feel a change in my cravings. they really curb my appetite. i eat all the time. At least 6 meals a day and for the past 2 days i have had to force myself to eat two meals tops. I hope the weight loss is forreal. i will keep you guys posted.
Molly

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Melissa A wrote:
<quoted text> why cant you just say it in plain english?
Maybe it has to do with the fact that this person is from Sweden, and English may be their second language?
Charli

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

hello people, it has been a full week, i have lost 6 lbs. I started the pills on the 9th, and yes they curb your cravings. Since i started the pill I eat two meals a day, and i also have snacks between the two. I used to eat at least six small meals a day because I like to eat. When i started this diet I was 200 lbs.( with clothes no sneakers) I have weighed myself to day and I am 194 lbs ( with clothes no sneakers) Yes i am expreiencing dry mouth, also my lips seem dry often. I carry lip gloss with me every where i go, but besides that I feel great. The tea that comes with the box tasts like urbal tea with out sugar. If you can tolerate it, it will help you move your bowels. I have notices that I used to go to the bathroom at least twice a day but now that I have been thaking the pills I do not go as frequently. Otherwise the pill seems to be working. I will continue to keep you posted. ttyl
Loveberry

Beverly, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Charli wrote:
hello people, it has been a full week, i have lost 6 lbs. I started the pills on the 9th, and yes they curb your cravings. Since i started the pill I eat two meals a day, and i also have snacks between the two. I used to eat at least six small meals a day because I like to eat. When i started this diet I was 200 lbs.( with clothes no sneakers) I have weighed myself to day and I am 194 lbs ( with clothes no sneakers) Yes i am expreiencing dry mouth, also my lips seem dry often. I carry lip gloss with me every where i go, but besides that I feel great. The tea that comes with the box tasts like urbal tea with out sugar. If you can tolerate it, it will help you move your bowels. I have notices that I used to go to the bathroom at least twice a day but now that I have been thaking the pills I do not go as frequently. Otherwise the pill seems to be working. I will continue to keep you posted. ttyl
What are you taking? Where did you get from?

“maycus.com”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

original pills online shop:www.maycus.com
Amy Williamson

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

i took my herbal beauty and did not really see any results. I did get a little dizzy but not real weight loss. Then someone told me about Fruta Planta. Its all natural and that's why i tried it. I got it from www.frutaplanta.com I lost 45lbs in 5 months. I love this and i did not have any side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone here ordered from this site herbsex... 6 hr Love 3
Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet japan lingz... (Sep '10) 13 hr Erica Tops 1,604
Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill sid... (Sep '07) 14 hr Erica Tops 7,082
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) 19 hr Jennie 508
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) Fri pussikins 80
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) Thu Caitlyn 224
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) Thu lyn 505
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Jul 21 beba 637
•••
•••