Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRO...
Khadijah

Prosper, TX

#252 Mar 30, 2013
Well I'm back. I got to about 8 pills left before I gave up and stopped taking them. For me these did not work. I'm a pretty active gal, work out 30 to 45 mins everyday. I will say I do not eat clean all the time. But what I will also say is that I didn't have to with Super Slim, either. Anyway for me, these did nothing for appetite suppression. My pills were green and I did order for RGV.

Also I noticed the posts stating that good (clean) diet, and exercise in addition to taking pills will render results. To me, that is a telltale sign the pill is not all that effective to begin with. It should be a good supplement to what you are not able to do on your own, which is usually to control your appetite. To lose weight, really takes consuming less calories, and everyone knows that means less eating so giving that as advice for these pills to actually work is useless. Good luck everyone.
ruben

Dallas, TX

#259 Mar 31, 2013
So wich pills are the real ones green or orange I bouht some orange ones.
citrusfit-com

Houston, TX

#260 Mar 31, 2013
To avoid confussion we will only be the only website selling citrus fit products after aprill 20
ruben

Dallas, TX

#261 Mar 31, 2013
That doesn't. Answer my question about the color of the pill
Ashly

United States

#262 Mar 31, 2013
Ruben, I have not take the pills nor brought the boxes. But I think I remember reading that they were supposed to be like the ultra slim pills. Dark green on one side and light green on the other.
citrusfit-com

Denver, CO

#264 Apr 1, 2013
Ruben the pills are dark green with light green ..
irene

Philadelphia, PA

#265 Apr 12, 2013
I want to order more of citrus fit pills and can't find them anywhere. RGV website out of stock. Any other websites i can get them from?
citrusfit

Dallas, TX

#270 Apr 15, 2013
Im sorry but your wrong on that one. Rgv best natural products just buys products from us.

And
On the other hand .

Our product of citrus fit has been in the market for almost 2 years . So we finally decided to make a website. To show our legit products and not knock offs products that you can get on other website
crystal

United States

#274 Apr 17, 2013
citrusfit wrote:
Im sorry but your wrong on that one. Rgv best natural products just buys products from us.
And
On the other hand .
Our product of citrus fit has been in the market for almost 2 years . So we finally decided to make a website. To show our legit products and not knock offs products that you can get on other website
alright can't wait for April 30 I'm going to trust u guys :) thank u very much
Sarah

Brampton, Canada

#277 May 3, 2013
Vanessa wrote:
I been on citrus fit plus the 850 mg version.
For almost 1 month and this are some amaizing pills .
I lost so far 17 pounds I think . But im hopping I lose more
Where did you buy from ?
Sarah

Brampton, Canada

#278 May 3, 2013
citrusfit-com wrote:
To avoid confussion we will only be the only website selling citrus fit products after aprill 20
Your site is still not up
Littleness

Highland Park, IL

#279 May 3, 2013
Why is everyone's location "united states"
Ashly

United States

#282 May 4, 2013
Littleness wrote:
Why is everyone's location "united states"
Things that make you go hmmm......

Sellers have to make their money some how.

Since: Apr 13

Wilmington, DE

#287 May 21, 2013
YaYa wrote:
Well I set up an account & placed an order for $39.99 but I am showing a pending charge on my account for $146.xx. I don't understand why I have not recieved a receipt & why I am showing the wrong amount. Meanwhile since it is pending & to assume it is an error, I sent a inquiry to the contact section requesting an urgent response. I will give Citurs Fit unti tomorrow to respond, if not I will be disputing the transaction. I hope its an error, but I find it suspicious that I have not received a receipt & there is no record showing a pending order on the account I set up on their website.
OMG!! that is insane!!
Ashly

Fort Lee, VA

#289 May 22, 2013
YaYa wrote:
Well I set up an account & placed an order for $39.99 but I am showing a pending charge on my account for $146.xx. I don't understand why I have not recieved a receipt & why I am showing the wrong amount. Meanwhile since it is pending & to assume it is an error, I sent a inquiry to the contact section requesting an urgent response. I will give Citurs Fit unti tomorrow to respond, if not I will be disputing the transaction. I hope its an error, but I find it suspicious that I have not received a receipt & there is no record showing a pending order on the account I set up on their website.
Hopefully you don't have to find out the hard way. But for anyone else reading please stay away. Use your resources ( Google)
chicalinda

Salem, MA

#290 May 22, 2013
YaYa wrote:
that's why i don't buy anything is they don't take paypal...when the owner of this company said that paypal was not reliable and that he does not trust it..that was a red flag for me.
citrusfitcom

Houston, TX

#291 May 23, 2013
All orders get a email with there receipt. And the only reason why you would get charge 146 is bc you order 4 bottles of citrus fit plus .
Daniel

Denver, CO

#295 May 25, 2013
Wow why do I feel like all of you are two people fighting between each other only just under different names lmao
citrusfitcom

Denver, CO

#298 May 26, 2013
Why would you receive an empty package ?? And your tracking number shows it was deliver in 3 days .
This is ur tracking number

Honestly you place your order and 12 hours later you change your mind and come out with this excuse saying you only wanted 1 bottle. The bad thing was your packege was already shipt 12 hours before you complain. Why didn't you say something as soon as you finish your order . Or how is it that u didnt realize you where going to get charge 146.$?? And then you say its us who over charge you .! If you really want to trash our company go ahead . But honestly your just waisting your time bc from all our orders nobody' has complain and nobody has received and empty package!
If your really want to lie go ahead . Our client's that know us, know that we are a reliable business. And just for your information we already shipt 87 packages since this pass Wednesday . And nobody has complain like you or said that got over charge like you .
citrusfitcom

Denver, CO

#299 May 26, 2013
Anybody that wants to confirm if this client received her package you can got to this adress

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction !input.action

and put this tracking number and you'll see there is no messege from the post office saying dammege package or empty package..

And this is the tracking number.

Honestly if your goin to lie . Think your story first

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Tue Twigeater 979
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) Mon Mayram 262
baschi quick slimming softgels (Mar '15) Mon daldal 45
I'm selling redotex (Mar '15) May 18 sara 15
semilla de brasil (Jan '16) May 18 Tiff 4
Does Flat Tummy Water Work? May 18 marieflores 1
Best diet pill in Asia - Original Zhen De Shou ... (Dec '08) May 16 Zflorida 93
More from around the web