Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRO...

Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN THE MARKET TODAY

Posted in the Dieting Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Alex

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 2, 2013
omg !!! i been looking for this website for a while .. i bought a while back some CITRUS FIT PLUS FROM THIS WEBSITE and i lost 45 pounds in 7 weeks !!! 5 out 5 stars to this website

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silvia

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Yo compre la citrus fit plus de la pagina www.rgvbestnaturalproducts.com hace 3 semanas y baje 15 libras
sasha

Denver, CO

#4 Jan 2, 2013
My cousin took that citrus fit plus from that website and lost bunch of weight im actually on them lost 9 pounds in 12 days
roy

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 3, 2013
I hope this new product works im going to order it right now from this website. .
frank

Denver, CO

#6 Jan 4, 2013
My wife is takin citrus fit plus 850mg version. She has lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks .. great product from the website rgv best natural products
Daniela

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 4, 2013
I heard great feedback of this product and today I will buy some so I can have a great start this year
Alexa

Irving, TX

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Thats the fake citrus fit guys, watch out!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
maz

Sydney, Australia

#9 Jan 4, 2013
I have Read Citrus fit plus is euphedra??
Which country are they sold in??
What side effects do u get on these pills??
maz

Sydney, Australia

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Also are these the latest Chinese diet pill on the market?
Bitter orange, citrus aurantium, bitter lemon and daidahua are all active ingredients you should be looking for in any pill as all these ingredients are other names to replace euphedra!!

Euphedra is a plant but its been banned by FDA,,, go figure.... FDA will remove anything off the market that 1. Works & 2. That will cause pharmeaucutical companies to lose money (government has a big tax on pharmeaucutical companies) hahahaha love the Asians
maz

Sydney, Australia

#11 Jan 4, 2013
maz wrote:
Also are these the latest Chinese diet pill on the market?
Bitter orange, citrus aurantium, bitter lemon and daidahua are all active ingredients you should be looking for in any pill as all these ingredients are other names to replace euphedra!!

Euphedra is a plant but its been banned by FDA,,, go figure.... FDA will remove anything off the market that 1. Works & 2. That will cause pharmeaucutical companies to lose money (government has a big tax on pharmeaucutical companies) hahahaha love the Asians
I meant Bitter MELON
leo

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Ohh really alexa ?? Bc for me and my wife they look better and make better effects thens the ones that we bought at some website called LAS AZUSENAS.... they didn't make no effect and the product it self look really cheap from that website... now if u ask me which one I prefer I go with Citrus fit plus the one that say . 850 MG. GREAT RESULTS AT A BETTER PRICE THEN THAT WEBSITE THAT DIDN'T MAKE NO EFFECT ON US ..

IM A TRUCK DRIVER. AND I GET TESTED ALL THE TIME AND THIS PILLS DO NOT CONTAIN EPHEDRA..

GREAT PRODUCTS I RECOMEND IT
jay

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 8, 2013
which are the real and which are fake??? I purchased some citrus fit plus 850mg but that are all green and someone said the realones are orange and say the name on the pill I'm confused!!
james

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Hey jay .
.. I got them last month .
And then. When. Like two days later I heard that too ..
But then I saw that. Actually I was losing weight.
So I decided to keep taking it .. at the end of the month I weight my self. And I lost 26 pounds no diet. Just one pi. Per day .. I got them from a guy at a houston flea market
jenifer

Denver, CO

#19 Jan 8, 2013
I have tried all products of the citrus fit products which are 3... citrus fit. Citrus fit Advance and citrus fit plus

The citrus fit plus 850 mg is awesome !!!
orly

Denver, CO

#20 Jan 8, 2013
I been on the citrus fit plus the 850mg version from the website rgv best natural products

omg for two months omg I lost 35 pounds... great product at a low cost ..
ronald

Denver, CO

#21 Jan 9, 2013
My sister is taking this ptoducts of citrus fit plus plus 850mg the new verssion.. awesome results. She has lost a lot of weight and now I can weight to take them too
jay

Dallas, TX

#22 Jan 9, 2013
but which are the real ones what color I'm still confused and don't know if to take the ones I have any longer
ronald

Denver, CO

#23 Jan 9, 2013
jay wrote:
but which are the real ones what color I'm still confused and don't know if to take the ones I have any longer
Jay

The real ones are Green with green...
And the bottle has to say full name of the product..
Citrus fit plus ..

If it say citrus plus its fake
jay

United States

#24 Jan 10, 2013
Does it need to say anythin on the pill itself?
joel

Denver, CO

#26 Jan 15, 2013
I got my citrus fit plus from this website 2 weeks ago and lost 10 pounds already great products at a great price

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale 6 hr BEWARE SCAM 380
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) 6 hr maricon 848
Injectable for weightloss is more effective method 7 hr Monica 2
Oxiglow Skin Whitening Pills (Reviews) 7 hr Menchie 6
Leptin teatox reviews 7 hr Sharla 2
Slimina for weightloss (Reviews) 7 hr Shane 5
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) 7 hr Marco 35
More from around the web