Comments
121 - 140 of 340 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2014
jester

Sacramento, CA

#151 Aug 23, 2011
Joon2011 wrote:
I was taking ES back when it actually worked and I have been looking for a pill that worked like this ever since that time. I ordered a box from bellejourdiet and one from blankterrmall. They should arrive early next week. Has anyone else ordered from these places? Also, can anyone recommend a place that is good?
Bellejourdiet sucks....I don't like that site. They don't sell good stuff.
Joon2011

United States

#152 Aug 24, 2011
jester wrote:
<quoted text>
Bellejourdiet sucks....I don't like that site. They don't sell good stuff.
Can you recommend a site that sells stuff that works?
Cookies

Ben Lomond, CA

#153 Aug 26, 2011
Joon2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you recommend a site that sells stuff that works?
mynicnaxs.com
I recently ordered from them and I got the item in the mail in 3 days! Super fast I was recommended by a friend.she lost 20lbs in 1.5 months of taking their green lean body slimming capsule. I ordered the Fruta planta and am starting tomorrow! I'm so excited!! Anyway, email mynicnaxs! They reply fast and also, they can help you chose the pill that's right for you! So Goodluck and I'll try to update on how the Fruta planta is working!
Paula

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#154 Sep 10, 2011
I just bought from that site ill let you guys know if its authentic. . im tired of searching on the web and im sure you guys are too
Paula

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#155 Sep 10, 2011
I bought the green fruta planta because i saw sincerelyme101's youtube and she mentioned she liked the green one better, it worked better.
Brianna

United States

#156 Sep 12, 2011
cee wrote:
i bought fruta planta from easytobefit.com and they sucked they were fakes boooooo to you easytobefit
That is not true I have been ordering from itseasytobefit.com and my family and I never had any problems. It works great for me!! I have been shedding weight without a problem and I'm still continuing to lose weight
Paula

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#157 Sep 13, 2011
I just got my fruta planta, super fast shipping. the box looks legit. Its my first day i feel really thirsty ill let you guys know how it goes.
Paula

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#158 Sep 13, 2011
itseasytobefit doesn't even sell fruta planta anymore btw i looked before.
lene

Homestead, FL

#159 Sep 15, 2011
Tracey wrote:
I ended up getting them from www.superslim-pomengranate.com (the same place I bought my first Super Slim from that worked)
The picture they have on their website of the Fruta Planta in green box is not what I am getting. They emailed me the right pics which has right spelling, stickers, logo's etc.
I'll keep you updated......
HELLO I SEE YOU SAID THE GREEN BOX IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE GETTING THAT THEY WILL EMAIL YOU THE RIGHT PICS THAT HAS THE RIGHT SPELLING STICKER AND LOGO...CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME WHEN U GET THEM IF THATS POSSIBLE charlene_seide@yahoo.com THANKS
Lori

Mercedes, TX

#160 Sep 16, 2011
was planta fruta banned? Where can i get an authentic box?

Since: Jul 11

Revesby, Australia

#161 Sep 24, 2011
Cookies wrote:
<quoted text>
mynicnaxs.com
I recently ordered from them and I got the item in the mail in 3 days! Super fast I was recommended by a friend.she lost 20lbs in 1.5 months of taking their green lean body slimming capsule. I ordered the Fruta planta and am starting tomorrow! I'm so excited!! Anyway, email mynicnaxs! They reply fast and also, they can help you chose the pill that's right for you! So Goodluck and I'll try to update on how the Fruta planta is working!
hey i bought green lean body from that seller ... can you let me know how the pink fruta planta goes because i need something stronger then green lean body

Revesby, Australia

#162 Sep 24, 2011
jay wrote:
i got my box of pink fruta from mynicnaxs.com and after searching the internet i finally got the real version(bought my first off of the site everone is talking about) and it was a light pink box that didnt say advanced version on it and the foil on the inside was silver with green writting on it with the same fruita menu in it) my box states advanced version on the top of the box and is a dark hologram pink box and the foil on the pills are all in pink with the fruta logo all over the foil and the menu is in pink!!! wish me luck,only 10lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!
hey i order green lean body off that site can you tell me if that fruta planta pink box is working for you ??

Revesby, Australia

#163 Sep 24, 2011
Pinky wrote:
www.GoFromFatToFlat.com they say they charge extra for shipping but my aunt in canada said they dont. but im not sure if they are still selling, but it says they are until they sell out. Soon you wont be able to buy it anywhere...
hey arre they any good on that site im trying to find the orginal and its so hard when everyone bags every single site out !:(
Pinky

Brooklyn, NY

#164 Sep 25, 2011
I don't know of any trusted sites for the green box, sorry

Revesby, Australia

#165 Sep 25, 2011
Pinky wrote:
I don't know of any trusted sites for the green box, sorry
what about the pink box ?
Marie

Chambly, Canada

#166 Sep 28, 2011
samiee i'm not advertising or anything like that, just talking from experience I bought the pink one from gofromfattoflat after watching some videos on youtube (missfrutaplanta), I was so sceptical but I still bought 1 box (It was too tempting I had to make sure I wasn't missing on something)
However you'll see that their prices are a little high (they say that there's a shortage but I can't prove any of that), don't know if you can afford it or not but I do know that they work and lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks on those (and I split the pills dosage in 2 because I find that an entire pill is too strong for me like i wouldn't be able to eat at all) as for the symptoms, no dry mouth, you just suddenly get no more hunger and have to remind yourself to eat a little something. If you chose the right foods (remove oils/fats and sugar except for fruits) you'll definitely lose even more. Good luck.
ps: I'll come by in a few days in case u have more questions, take care

Australia

#167 Sep 28, 2011
Marie wrote:
samiee i'm not advertising or anything like that, just talking from experience I bought the pink one from gofromfattoflat after watching some videos on youtube (missfrutaplanta), I was so sceptical but I still bought 1 box (It was too tempting I had to make sure I wasn't missing on something)
However you'll see that their prices are a little high (they say that there's a shortage but I can't prove any of that), don't know if you can afford it or not but I do know that they work and lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks on those (and I split the pills dosage in 2 because I find that an entire pill is too strong for me like i wouldn't be able to eat at all) as for the symptoms, no dry mouth, you just suddenly get no more hunger and have to remind yourself to eat a little something. If you chose the right foods (remove oils/fats and sugar except for fruits) you'll definitely lose even more. Good luck.
ps: I'll come by in a few days in case u have more questions, take care
Thanks for the feedback :)... I tryed ordering from there but I don't think they ship to Australia I emailed them got no reply I usually order all my diet pills from the website mynicnaxs and she sells the pink and also the green version she goes they do the same thing and the only difference is the pink version dosent give that much side effects

Revesby, Australia

#168 Sep 29, 2011
&fe ature=related THIS IS A LINK FROM THE SELLER I BUY MY WEIGHT LOSS PILLS FROM COMPARING THE FAKE PINK FRUTA PLANTA TO THE REAL ON SHE EVEN HAS A VIDEO OF TELLIING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GREEN BOX
lori

United States

#169 Sep 29, 2011
I'm suppose to get FP today, which works better, slim forte (double power) or FP ??? Any advice?! I have 20lbs to lose!!

Revesby, Australia

#170 Sep 29, 2011
lori wrote:
I'm suppose to get FP today, which works better, slim forte (double power) or FP ??? Any advice?! I have 20lbs to lose!!
haha same problem with me i actually ordered fruta planta the green one and the pink one and also slim forte and meizitang botanical hahah im so confused im waiting for my order :).. i heard fruta planta is better because the lady i get my pills from said that slim forte isnt a good seller she had one more dp slim forte left and she put it in my order for free because she was trying to get rid of it lol but i think it just depends on your body everyones body reacts differently

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) 1 hr ummi 122
Redotex for sale online 15 hr REDOTEX FOR SALE 145
can you suggest me the best pill to lose 25 kg -pt 22 hr Claudia 4
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) Sat Allan 234
slim forte (Apr '09) Sat Maz 1,042
One Day Diet Fri Ara 61
Complex Lida Plus &Columex Fri diego 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••