2010 New Fruta Planta in Pink Box
kim

Hacienda Heights, CA

#276 Jan 17, 2012
luisa wrote:
<quoted text>
where can i find the pink box? I live in Miami as well!
You can get them from this site mynicnaxs.com I'm using them an I do feel ore energy not jittery. I have been on for 6 days an in 5 days I lost 3lbs So we will see what happens.
lori

United States

#277 Jan 17, 2012
samiee1991 wrote:
<quoted text>hey lori . well i found fruta planta only worked the first week ... im back on superslim silver foil on both sides and its working good on me i thought i would be immune to it but im not .. wbu how did you goo ??
hey! Believe it or not I never used thR box! I went back on MTZ & lost like 15lbs!!
jazzy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#278 Jan 19, 2012
I USE BEST SLIM AND FRUTA PLANTA.... I INTERCHAGE FOR ADAPTION PURPOSES IN REGARDS TO FRUTA I FOUND THEM FROM A WOMAN WHO DID A WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY AND ALL TH PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED LOSS WEIGHT AND HAD NO SIDE EFFECTS. I GOT MY PRODUCT WITH IN THE WEEK.
THIS VIDEO, YOU CAN TELL IT WAS NOT PAID ADVERTISING THIS WAS HER REAL EXPERIENCE. I HAVE GOTTEN BEFORE AND HAD PROBLEMS. SO IM HAPPY TO FIND A PLACE TO GET THEM WITH NO PROBLEM. FROM THIS SAME SITE I SAW BEST SLIM WHICH I AVE HEARD PLENTY OF PEOPLE USE AND GET RESULTS SO FAR I HAVE LOSTOVER 40 LBS AND IT HAS STAYED OFF....

Since: Jul 11

Panania, Australia

#279 Jan 19, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
hey! Believe it or not I never used thR box! I went back on MTZ & lost like 15lbs!!
thats great !
MyNicNaxs

Oviedo, FL

#280 Jan 27, 2012
tired of fakes then try www.mynicnaxs.com ./.authentic pink fruta planta and green fruta planta//free shipping from orlando florida!!!!
Jenna

Big Spring, TX

#281 Jan 27, 2012
Where did you get super slim silver?

Panania, Australia

#282 Jan 28, 2012
Jenna wrote:
Where did you get super slim silver?
from www.mynicnaxs.com
Tinha

United States

#283 Feb 1, 2012
Hi everyone, i lost about 30 with fruta planta in Nov2009 unfortunately i gained it all back. I am getting married soon and have desperately tried to lose weight, i ordered another box from blankterrmall. I live in nyc and have purchase these from numerous vendors and none of them seem to work. Any products with similar effects from a reputable vendor? I would appreciate the help, thanks Tinha

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#284 Feb 7, 2012
samiee1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and also this is my seller she explains the fake and real on and she also compares the fake and real one of the pink version :)
Who is ur seller? I tired green box for a month and only lost weight the first week of 6 lbs. Nothing rest of the time. I'm on the pink box, started 3 days ago already lost 3 lbs! Got mine from mynicnaxs
Sarita

United States

#285 Feb 7, 2012
I ordered frutaplanta from blankterrmall (green box) and received it today, can i expect to see results or is this another fake box? Im tired of going through different vendors, im also afraid this might be harmful. Any suggestions?

Location hidden

#286 Feb 8, 2012
Sarita wrote:
I ordered frutaplanta from blankterrmall (green box) and received it today, can i expect to see results or is this another fake box? Im tired of going through different vendors, im also afraid this might be harmful. Any suggestions?
I tried lessmall.com . they have good reviews on Facebook. I ordered the green box from them after mynicnaxs. I decided to try link box before going back to the green. I'll let u know. I also ordered mzt from lessmall and msv from mynicnaxs yesterday. Lessmall said if fruta planta doesn't work for my body to try those. There is a 2,000 and some reply thread on here about meizitang with great reviews.

Location hidden

#287 Feb 8, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
What's mtz? Did u mean mzt?

Panania, Australia

#288 Feb 8, 2012
shawte2002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is ur seller? I tired green box for a month and only lost weight the first week of 6 lbs. Nothing rest of the time. I'm on the pink box, started 3 days ago already lost 3 lbs! Got mine from mynicnaxs
yeh same here i bought it from mynicnaxs i lost the first week n abit but after that i didnt lose nothing i find the superslim poegrante better the silveer both side

Location hidden

#289 Feb 10, 2012
samiee1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeh same here i bought it from mynicnaxs i lost the first week n abit but after that i didnt lose nothing i find the superslim poegrante better the silveer both side
I took that for 5 months only lost 10 lbs. Then I tried 2 day linghzi and I lost only 5. It put daaaark circcles under my eyes. I should be getting mzt this week we will see how that works

Panania, Australia

#290 Feb 10, 2012
shawte2002 wrote:
<quoted text>
I took that for 5 months only lost 10 lbs. Then I tried 2 day linghzi and I lost only 5. It put daaaark circcles under my eyes. I should be getting mzt this week we will see how that works
aw that sucks
Sarita

Yaphank, NY

#291 Feb 11, 2012
Im on day 3 w Fruta Planta... And still nothing. Im 5'2 at 160lbs, i got mine from blankterrmall... It seems frutaplanta will never be the same, ideas??
Sarah

Douglas, Isle of Man

#292 Feb 14, 2012
Hello, I have been reading all your threads, i was on lose it, which was great, but it was pulled, then i tried hergic, and that was great but it was pulled, then ive now tried best slim. It makes me bit hyper but i dont think the weight is very quickly but it maybe i am not drinking enough water. Also i have just got fruta planta and magic slim, they look like the real ones and the uk place doesnt sell much other things on their site so hopin these work. I will let you know in a couple of days. I will do fruta planta first but i will empty half capsule out to start incase of any jitters, then day 2 i will have full capsule.
Sarita

Yonkers, NY

#294 Feb 15, 2012
Sarah wrote:
Hello, I have been reading all your threads, i was on lose it, which was great, but it was pulled, then i tried hergic, and that was great but it was pulled, then ive now tried best slim. It makes me bit hyper but i dont think the weight is very quickly but it maybe i am not drinking enough water. Also i have just got fruta planta and magic slim, they look like the real ones and the uk place doesnt sell much other things on their site so hopin these work. I will let you know in a couple of days. I will do fruta planta first but i will empty half capsule out to start incase of any jitters, then day 2 i will have full capsule.
Sarah were did u purchase Fruta Planta from?
Mony

Fuzhou, China

#296 Feb 16, 2012
Thanks, Sarita
I hope i can lose some weight soon! Hope the Fruta Planta can help me!
Sarah

Douglas, Isle of Man

#297 Feb 16, 2012
I took half a capsule of fruta planta yesterday and a 3/4 of a capsule today. I am taking a full capsule tomorrow as i feel it should be okay to take and i didnt get much jitters although did feel a bit more alert, I do feel these are the proper ones but i will definately know tomorrow. I will know because i knew how the others felt. I have felt peckish today but not hungry, although i didnt have a full capsule. Whenever you try something new always empty half the powder out before you try it. Also the powder is lightly coloured which is right. Will update you after tomorrows first full capsule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Aug 13 Beebee 853
Redotex & Acxion Aug 9 Bibiloi 1
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) Aug 7 everyone-all 97
How do i find orginal SlimForte ? (Mar '11) Aug 7 everyone-all 79
Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill sid... (Sep '07) Aug 7 everyone-all 7,094
Nuvida and Lida Daidaihua (Jan '09) Jul 26 BigBrit 314
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jul 25 USA R0CKS 983
More from around the web