2010 New Fruta Planta in Pink Box

Posted in the Dieting Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Lynn

Salem, CT

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Has anyone tried the new version of Fruta Planta in the pink box? It is supposedly stronger and more effective.
Tina

Melbourne, FL

#2 Jun 27, 2010
I just ordered a pink box from amazon. I guess I will find out.
Myra

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 6, 2010
I have, and IT WORKS big time. I ordered 1 box from amazon. Loved it and now I can't find the same product. There is no trace of the fruta planta 2010 improved (pink box) at any store front. I am so mad. What happened??
Kim

Mesa, AZ

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Lynn wrote:
Has anyone tried the new version of Fruta Planta in the pink box? It is supposedly stronger and more effective.
I have tried it...where can I get more???? They are awesome! Energizes but does not give you the jitters. Today is my 4th day.
Kim

Mesa, AZ

#6 Jul 8, 2010
Myra wrote:
I have, and IT WORKS big time. I ordered 1 box from amazon. Loved it and now I can't find the same product. There is no trace of the fruta planta 2010 improved (pink box) at any store front. I am so mad. What happened??
www.itseasytobefit.com
You can find them here.
Patrick

Cottbus, Germany

#7 Jul 9, 2010
has anyone experience with the site?
Molly

Bryson, TX

#8 Jul 9, 2010
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
www.itseasytobefit.com
You can find them here.
Is this for real? I just read that the new (pink box) version has just been banned in the US. I'd hate to order it and have them substitute the old stuff.
TINY

Bangor, PA

#9 Jul 10, 2010
WHY HAS DA FRUTA PLANTA PINK BOX BEEN DISCONTINUED?
Pinky

Scarsdale, NY

#10 Jul 17, 2010
I just purchased the pink box of fruta planata from itseasytobefit.com and Im gonna try it out and let you guys know.
Tiffany

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 17, 2010
Pinky wrote:
I just purchased the pink box of fruta planata from itseasytobefit.com and Im gonna try it out and let you guys know.
Please, do let us know!! I was thinking of getting it as well. Does anybody know the deal with it??
Sarah Halloway

Mount Vernon, NY

#12 Jul 18, 2010
Im pretty sure HurryWeightLoss.com has it still
shaniajam

Miami, FL

#13 Jul 19, 2010
the same website itseasytobefit.com is the same seller i bought it from when i got the pink box on amazon.com before it was discontinued on that site. it has only been 2 weeks and already i lost 10 lbs. sometimes i forgot i havent eaten, this product is really good and the seller is very trust worthy. almost all of my co workers take fruta planta in the green box until i showed up with the pink box, now they all trying to buy them off the shelf. this pill is amazing. i really love the results.
Vicki

Carteret, NJ

#14 Jul 22, 2010
I prefer the green box. The pink box has way too many side effects. Rapid heart rate, sweats, headaches. Some of my co workers are also getting these side effects. The green box to me works just as well with little or no side effects except dry mouth, which you also get from the pink box. I also bought these from itseasytobefit, which was the same seller as on Amazon.
Vicki

Carteret, NJ

#15 Jul 22, 2010
Vicki wrote:
I prefer the green box. The pink box has way too many side effects. Rapid heart rate, sweats, headaches. Some of my co workers are also getting these side effects. The green box to me works just as well with little or no side effects except dry mouth, which you also get from the pink box. I also bought these from itseasytobefit, which was the same seller as on Amazon.
There is another forum on the internet where others have experienced these same side effects.
Avery

London, Canada

#16 Jul 22, 2010
right now I'm taking Lida. I've never tried Planta before. Has anyone taken both of these and give me a comparison of the 2? I am very pleased with Lida but my body gets used to it after about 3 weeks so I need to take a break for a week or so before it takes effect again.
luisa

Hialeah, FL

#17 Jul 22, 2010
shaniajam wrote:
the same website itseasytobefit.com is the same seller i bought it from when i got the pink box on amazon.com before it was discontinued on that site. it has only been 2 weeks and already i lost 10 lbs. sometimes i forgot i havent eaten, this product is really good and the seller is very trust worthy. almost all of my co workers take fruta planta in the green box until i showed up with the pink box, now they all trying to buy them off the shelf. this pill is amazing. i really love the results.
where can i find the pink box? I live in Miami as well!
Pinky

Scarsdale, NY

#18 Jul 23, 2010
I ordered the pink box from www.itseasytobefit.com

It really curbs my appetite. Check out my youtube journey too! Updates every 5 days on weight loss!
Pinky

Scarsdale, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2010
My channel is MissFrutaPlanta
Pinky

Scarsdale, NY

#20 Jul 24, 2010
I started fruta planta in the pink box, the advanced version AND I LOST 5LBS IN 5 DAYS!!!

I recommend this to anyone looking to lose weight!! I didn't lift a finger either!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissFrutaPlanta
mary

United States

#21 Jul 25, 2010
i just ordered it from www.itseasytobefit.com its not banned they are still available here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) Mon BEWARE SCAM 719
2 week diet plan Apr 21 Coachart 1
Mulberry Zuccarin for Weight Loss? (Nov '10) Apr 21 carolineblue 16
One Day Diet Pill.....What's next? (Feb '16) Apr 21 Wirewaist 10
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) Apr 21 VaKw 96
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) Apr 20 Dale 31
News Does Apple Cider Vinegar Live Up to the Hype? Apr 18 RowRow 1
More from around the web