Xiyouji Qingzhi
Ljc

Australia

#156 Aug 15, 2011
The 380mg ones worked fantastic. Not sure why they dont make them anymore as the 300mg are not as good. Still work for me though. Would still like to know what is actually in them though and how it works.
Amber

Raby, Australia

#157 Aug 19, 2011
I have the boxes that have a pink stamp over a blue and pink star. There are also two other stickers, one is silver and an inch square at bottom right and a green one top right. The inside packets are the same for each of the five suppliers I've ordered from in China.
Amber

Raby, Australia

#158 Aug 19, 2011
Could I ask you where you bought the tablets? I cannot find them in Sydney and I am not very confident to buy them in the internet as I might buy the fake ones.
anita

Broadmeadows, Australia

#159 Aug 19, 2011
are you allowed to drink coffee when taking xiyouji qingzhi capsule
Marina

South Melbourne, Australia

#160 Aug 23, 2011
I have for sale almost 2 full boxes of these (18 pills), from a box of 20.
These didnt work for me at all and I broke out in horrific acne.
These have worked for some but i found them horrid. These are 300gm they came in big blue box with 2 individual boxes inside.If anyone wants to buy these email me [email protected]

I am in Melbourne and will send in a padded bag.

I am not a seller i just bought these and dont want them as they dont work for me.
As i said they work for others but the side effects are not worth it for me.

Since: Aug 11

Greenslopes, Australia

#161 Aug 24, 2011
I am interested in purchasing xiyouji qingzhi diet pills. Was just wondering how to tell the fake ones from the real ones. And the best place to purchase them in Australia if possible.
Marina

South Melbourne, Australia

#162 Aug 24, 2011
Shankay76 wrote:
I am interested in purchasing xiyouji qingzhi diet pills. Was just wondering how to tell the fake ones from the real ones. And the best place to purchase them in Australia if possible.
I have some for sale if you email me i will send you pictures of the pills i have and you can decide if you want them.
i cant tell the diff of real & fake. I'm being honest these didnt work for me other than give me bad acne.
I have prev taken duromine and Meridia so these are no where near as strong and maybe that's why they didnt work.
There is no-where in Aust to buy these, i ordered mine from overseas.
Loz

Ashcroft, Australia

#163 Aug 28, 2011
I stopped taking these two months ago and all my weight has come back On
Loz

Ashcroft, Australia

#164 Aug 29, 2011
xiouji wrote:
Has anyone experienced any anxiety, nightmares and depression on this tablets?
Maybe we should have ACA a current affair have a look at them - they are either super pills.. or just a super unhealthy scam
i had anxiety and depression on these. i thought i was having a heart attack on them and the doc confirmed it was a panick attack
Mary

Mount Lewis, Australia

#165 Aug 31, 2011
I got these pills from a cousin who lost 10kg and said that the only problem was the insomnia. I started taking these 4 days ago. I am suffering broken sleep wake up at 2am can't go back to sleep. Am irritable due to lack of sleep. And my head feels like I am walking around all day with a tonne of bricks on it. Hot flushes and generally a feeling of nausea, extremely dry mouth. Drinking 3L a day of water. I have decided that I won't be taking this pill Anymore. I haven't checked my blood pressure but I bet it's high cause of the headache. Am scared I will end up having a stroke or something. Dont recommend taking these asi think from previous reviews I may have the fake ones.
Katie

Benowa, Australia

#166 Sep 1, 2011
I have read all your comments, I was a bit concerned about the effect it was having on me,my main concern was what they contained. I have only been using a few days and have been feeling great. I did suffer a bad headache yesterday "but" read Loz comments about eating, I guess its the same if you arent using them your body will react much the same way if you think about it. I will continue using them..
Polly

Alice Springs, Australia

#167 Sep 1, 2011
Hi,

I have been looking around on the net for a while now trying to find information on this product and finally here it is. After reading all your valuable comments I am now worried that I will purchase the fake tablets and waste my money as i always seem to with weight loss tablets. Can someone PLEASE help me out and recommend a supplier with whom i can purchase the The Original Xiyouji Qingzhi tablets???? Thanks
Marina

Australia

#168 Sep 4, 2011
I would not recommend these pills to anyone. But then again some people have different reactions to others.I stopped taking these weeks ago and i am still suffering sever painful acne.Apparantly this is going to take months to get out of my system.I only took 1 weeks supply intitally, so for those of you who are taking these for longer periods keep an eye on any symptoms you may have and treat them.

I stil have almost 2 full boxes left (minus 2 pills) if anyone wants to buy these let me know.
[email protected]
Mary Jane

Saint Kilda, Australia

#169 Sep 4, 2011
huggy1956 wrote:
Have been on xiyouji qingzhi capsules since febuary the 1st. Went from 115k to 91kg. Went on seven week overseas holiday and put 8k back on (didn't take pills overseas for fear of sharing cell with Shapelle). Have been back in Oz for 5 weeks and back on the pills (one every morning -300mg). This morning I was back to 91kg.
Same old symptons (dry mouth, eratic sleeping, heaps of energy, appetite suppressant).
Looking to break the 90kg barrier for the first time in 20 years this week.
Then I'll wean myself off them.
Had all my health checks last week with great results. Blood pressure 120/77, cholestorol down from 7.2 to 5.9 (the good guys are ok).
Can't be happier. Wifes dropped from 77k to 61kg and looks HOT.
Where did you purchase these from???
I am looking for a wieght loss pill and keep getting fakes..
Rachel

Northbridge, Australia

#170 Sep 5, 2011
i know some people wont experience any side effects or at worse maybe the dry mouth and the alertness and inability to sleep at night.. but trust me, although you may not want to believe it... i just thought i would let you all know what i am now battling to deal with every day (but dnt worry everyone is entitled to their own opinions :P)

my friend told me about these tablets agess ago cause she went from a size 14 to a now size 8 and she looks great.. so being a girl that has had body issues my whole life i thought SHIT YEAH and bought myself 10 packets of these

not going to lie, i look great, i went from a size 16 to a size 10 in less than a month..so im loving life.. but what these tablets have done to me is totally not worth it

at the start i only got the dry mouth, didnt really have any problems with sleep and i occasionally got cold shivers and i would sweat and get dizzy, but that would be quickly fixed by having a lolly or something

but yeah.. started to notice that my heart was going really fast and from then on my health has pretty much gone down shit creek.. before i tell drop all the symptoms that i have got ill just let you all know that i am a 19 year old health/exercise fanatic/party animal sooo having these three things affected by what these tablets have done to me.. sucks big time
so yep.. heres whats happened to me up to date/still happening as i type this:
- i have been hospitalised 4 times due to breathing problems and heart problems
- my resting heart rate (bpm) was (as i am an exercise sports student so i do all these tetst all the time) wWAS BEFRE i took these tablets 52 which is amazing.. and now.. my average is 112.. the highest i have been was last wednesday.. lying down on the hospital bed was 198 beats per minute and that was LYING there doing NOTHING-- twice every fortnight i have to wear a 24 hour holter heart monitor which traces/records my heart patterns (trust me this thing is bulky as and you have to sleep in it)
- tight chests and always feels like my throat is closing up.. so i constanlty have troubles breathing-- i now have to wear an oxygen mask when i go to bed
- dizziness, fainting, loss of memory and concentration
- my right side of my body is numb and recently at night i am unable to move/feel my hand.. the right side of my face feels like its dropping all the time which is annoying and i am constantly 24/7 getting a dull numb.. stroke like feeling from my right foot all the way up my body/arm/neck and my head
- i also have circulation problems

i have been to cardiologists, neurologists, 7 MRI'S, a million blood tests, heart scans, lung tests.. you name it i have been having all this stuff for 4 months now and its draining and affecing my day to day life

there is a chemical in these tablets.. along with a substance which is an extremly close correlation to speed in these drugs which have pretty much fucked up my body... soo yep..

to be honest.. DONT TAKE THESE TABLETS.. there is not enough research, they are illegal to bring into australia (as they are pretty much a lower dose to speed) and no one knows anything about them... excpet for they work
chineese medicine is fucked

DONT TAKE THEM... there are so many other safer ways to loose weight.. tony furguson is great, eat healthy, overdose on metamusil and shit it all out if you have to... just please.. please dont resort to these tablets :)
just dont want anyone else to go through what i am still up to this date going through now

please feel free to contact me through my email [email protected] and i am happy to answer any questions :)

Rachel xx
Saraj

Lurnea, Australia

#171 Sep 5, 2011
Hi Rachael
what were your weight loss capsules called? How long were you on them wen these things started to happen?
Lora

Asia/Pacific Region

#172 Sep 5, 2011
Rachel i agree, we get so tempted (me inclusive) cause the weight loss is SO TEMPTING and exciting, BUT i work in clinical trials and let me tell you, if this drug was a clinical trial it would be stopped immediately. for those who think they have good pills dont kid yourself TGA do not band drugs for the hell of it, AUS are looking into introducing restrictions for herbal medicines especially those from China as the regulations are NO WHERE near close to ours. Just because something makes it through customs it doesnt make it safe. It is great to loose the weight but the long term damage is not worth the risk....
Loz

Ashcroft, Australia

#173 Sep 6, 2011
Rachel wrote:
i know some people wont experience any side effects or at worse maybe the dry mouth and the alertness and inability to sleep at night.. but trust me, although you may not want to believe it... i just thought i would let you all know what i am now battling to deal with every day (but dnt worry everyone is entitled to their own opinions :P)
my friend told me about these tablets agess ago cause she went from a size 14 to a now size 8 and she looks great.. so being a girl that has had body issues my whole life i thought SHIT YEAH and bought myself 10 packets of these
not going to lie, i look great, i went from a size 16 to a size 10 in less than a month..so im loving life.. but what these tablets have done to me is totally not worth it
at the start i only got the dry mouth, didnt really have any problems with sleep and i occasionally got cold shivers and i would sweat and get dizzy, but that would be quickly fixed by having a lolly or something
but yeah.. started to notice that my heart was going really fast and from then on my health has pretty much gone down shit creek.. before i tell drop all the symptoms that i have got ill just let you all know that i am a 19 year old health/exercise fanatic/party animal sooo having these three things affected by what these tablets have done to me.. sucks big time
so yep.. heres whats happened to me up to date/still happening as i type this:
- i have been hospitalised 4 times due to breathing problems and heart problems
- my resting heart rate (bpm) was (as i am an exercise sports student so i do all these tetst all the time) wWAS BEFRE i took these tablets 52 which is amazing.. and now.. my average is 112.. the highest i have been was last wednesday.. lying down on the hospital bed was 198 beats per minute and that was LYING there doing NOTHING-- twice every fortnight i have to wear a 24 hour holter heart monitor which traces/records my heart patterns (trust me this thing is bulky as and you have to sleep in it)
- tight chests and always feels like my throat is closing up.. so i constanlty have troubles breathing-- i now have to wear an oxygen mask when i go to bed
- dizziness, fainting, loss of memory and concentration
- my right side of my body is numb and recently at night i am unable to move/feel my hand.. the right side of my face feels like its dropping all the time which is annoying and i am constantly 24/7 getting a dull numb.. stroke like feeling from my right foot all the way up my body/arm/neck and my head
- i also have circulation problems
i have been to cardiologists, neurologists, 7 MRI'S, a million blood tests, heart scans, lung tests.. you name it i have been having all this stuff for 4 months now and its draining and affecing my day to day life
there is a chemical in these tablets.. along with a substance which is an extremly close correlation to speed in these drugs which have pretty much fucked up my body... soo yep..
to be honest.. DONT TAKE THESE TABLETS.. there is not enough research, they are illegal to bring into australia (as they are pretty much a lower dose to speed) and no one knows anything about them... excpet for they work
chineese medicine is fucked
DONT TAKE THEM... there are so many other safer ways to loose weight.. tony furguson is great, eat healthy, overdose on metamusil and shit it all out if you have to... just please.. please dont resort to these tablets :)
just dont want anyone else to go through what i am still up to this date going through now
please feel free to contact me through my email [email protected] and i am happy to answer any questions :)
Rachel xx
hi rachel, i too had a similar experience, however i stopped taking them as soon as i realised my heart rate went up to 100bpm doing absolutely nothing and it averaged 72 bpm before. i also ended up in hospital so i compeletley relate. just curious though, because i didnt have all the tests you have had, how did your test results come back?
sjay

Kellyville, Australia

#174 Sep 8, 2011
I took them, they screwed me up big time ! I was only on them for 2 weeks and experianced all side affects above + more.. I found out they contained speed which explains the side effects (insomina, dilated pupils, dry mouth, fast heart rate) These tablets are NOT good for you AT ALL ! Im a very healthy person whom always eats home cooked meals, works out regualary but after taking these tablets 8 months later my health hasnt been the same. For your own good please dont ignore my post, as i wouldnt wish for anyone to experiance what i went through whilst on these tablets.
maria sandoval

Tempe, AZ

#175 Sep 9, 2011
I ordered them from website: aslimming.com
it works well for me, i promise.very good products I took in the past

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
about Lida side effects and results (May '08) Thu Valery 72
Anyone using a digital measuring spoon scale? Oct 11 Jealusie 1
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel (Sep '09) Oct 10 Antonita 3,723
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Oct 10 Christa 533
Slim Forte Double Power (Jan '12) Oct 10 Peter 10
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Oct 8 weti 984
I found the cheapest sites to buy Super Slim Po... (Apr '09) Oct 8 alan 117
More from around the web