Xiyouji Qingzhi
Sharcogee

UK

#134 Jul 24, 2011
2nd week on these and all the symptoms are gone. Don't really seem to be losing anymore weight however my appetite is still supressed. So will continue on them.
Marina

South Melbourne, Australia

#135 Jul 26, 2011
Just an update on these pills. I noticed when I took them I got a really bad outbreak of pimples that were very painful.
I am in my 40's so I haven't had acne since my teens.
They are clearing up now.
Has anyone else had this happen?
Saraj

Sydney, Australia

#136 Jul 28, 2011
Hi marina I got an outbreak of pimples too everywhere but they weren't painfull.
Lora

Boston, MA

#137 Jul 28, 2011
Hi All, it has been 5 weeks since i have stopped taking the pills, for the people who recently joined the chat zone i had every symptom under the sun except sweating, it took 4 weeks for dry mouth, dry skin, reflux, insomnia headache, pimples etc etc to go away once i stopped pills. Have thought about starting again as weight loss IS AMAZING. My cousin has been taking these pills for more than a year and a half doesnt really get side effects lost 25kg, i am told if you seem to plateau with weight loss take a 4 week break and start again, as your body gets use to it. The other thing to note, sometimes the slightest medication can interact e.g. My sister would get shortness of breath and heart racing when she read info on this website about potential ingriedents she noticed shakes (meal replacements) contained an active ingridenet which should not be mixed when she stopped the shakes the symptoms went away.
Ljc

Australia

#138 Jul 28, 2011
Does anyone know where you can get the 380mg ones from? What are the 3 day ones like compared?
xiyouji qingzhi

Newton Abbot, UK

#139 Jul 29, 2011
they dont do the 380mg ones anymore..i just started them yesterday,fingers crossed lets see how much i loose..
Marina

#140 Jul 29, 2011
I'm going to stop taking these pills.They havent worked for me as I had hoped. After the initial 2 i took I have not had any appetite supression at all. The only things these pills are doing for me is giving me painful acne.I woke up to find 3 big pimples on my lips this morning and I havent had a pill for a few days now. I hope this clears up soon.It seems to be taking longer than I expected.
I have almost 2 full boxes of these pills available if anyone wants to buy them off me.I'm not going to ship overseas, i'm happy just to send this Nationally.
I wont use them anymore.
xiyouji qingzhi

Newton Abbot, UK

#141 Jul 31, 2011
Stacey wrote:
Hi Jacqui,
I still eat the same foods as I used to, but definietly alot less, and find that I actually skip meals sometimes because I'm not hungry I forget to eat. I also don't snack at work like I used to on lollies or chocolate. My tablets are red/cream, these are the 300mg. There used to be orange/silver ones which were 380mg but the manufacturer stopped making these sometime last year. Don't be to alarmed if you boxes don't have the hologram, the hologram and pink stickers only come on the outside box, the two small boxes inside this box don't have it. I don't think there is really a way for anyone to tell the fake from real ones, because everyone online guarantees that there ones are rule. I bought them off a couple people online, and stuck to buying them off someone who I was comfortable with. If you like email me on innoc3ntstac3y@hotmail.com and I can speak with you about where I get them.
how much weight have you lost so far on these i have the same coloured pills so far in 4 days i have lost 2 pounds which is really good..
huggy1956

Australia

#143 Jul 31, 2011
Have been on xiyouji qingzhi capsules since febuary the 1st. Went from 115k to 91kg. Went on seven week overseas holiday and put 8k back on (didn't take pills overseas for fear of sharing cell with Shapelle). Have been back in Oz for 5 weeks and back on the pills (one every morning -300mg). This morning I was back to 91kg.
Same old symptons (dry mouth, eratic sleeping, heaps of energy, appetite suppressant).
Looking to break the 90kg barrier for the first time in 20 years this week.
Then I'll wean myself off them.
Had all my health checks last week with great results. Blood pressure 120/77, cholestorol down from 7.2 to 5.9 (the good guys are ok).
Can't be happier. Wifes dropped from 77k to 61kg and looks HOT.
xiyouji qingzhi

Newton Abbot, UK

#144 Jul 31, 2011
huggy1956 wrote:
Have been on xiyouji qingzhi capsules since febuary the 1st. Went from 115k to 91kg. Went on seven week overseas holiday and put 8k back on (didn't take pills overseas for fear of sharing cell with Shapelle). Have been back in Oz for 5 weeks and back on the pills (one every morning -300mg). This morning I was back to 91kg.
Same old symptons (dry mouth, eratic sleeping, heaps of energy, appetite suppressant).
Looking to break the 90kg barrier for the first time in 20 years this week.
Then I'll wean myself off them.
Had all my health checks last week with great results. Blood pressure 120/77, cholestorol down from 7.2 to 5.9 (the good guys are ok).
Can't be happier. Wifes dropped from 77k to 61kg and looks HOT.
wow that is really good 24kilos loss in 5 months taking 7 weeks out so in 3 and a half months you lost 24 kilos thats really good.

do you mind telling me the coulour of the pills
Maria Sydney

West Hoxton, Australia

#145 Jul 31, 2011
Marina wrote:
I'm going to stop taking these pills.They havent worked for me as I had hoped. After the initial 2 i took I have not had any appetite supression at all. The only things these pills are doing for me is giving me painful acne.I woke up to find 3 big pimples on my lips this morning and I havent had a pill for a few days now. I hope this clears up soon.It seems to be taking longer than I expected.
I have almost 2 full boxes of these pills available if anyone wants to buy them off me.I'm not going to ship overseas, i'm happy just to send this Nationally.
I wont use them anymore.
Hi Marina, I also am in my 40's and found myself constantly hungry that I resorted to taking a meal replacement to curb the appetite at night (that in itself caused a side effect of its own - my heart rate went into major overdrive and found myself struggling to take deep breaths - upon reading comments by Saraj's and my sister in regards to the website that refers to ingredients to avoid - meal replacements happened to be one of them - so dont use them whilst taking these pills) since I stopped that I have had no other side effects like everyone else has except for the hunger - dont be discouraged - I myself have only lost around 4kg and that was after taking 3 packets worths though I have to admit even though scale wise it was hardly a loss I did though notice a difference in my clothing which were starting to fit better. I'd say the pimple situation could be like detoxing your system and it give it a few more weeks and you should hopefully see the difference. Hunger wise I decided the only way I could solve that issue was by having small snacks or fruit to curb the appetite and it made the difference in the sense that I wasnt starved when it came to lunch or dinner. Give it ago if not and your still interested in selling them let me know. regards Maria
Lisa

Australia

#146 Jul 31, 2011
Can u pls tell me which site u bought them from?
Tjay1965 wrote:
I started on them in May 2010 and lost 27kg over 5months. From 107 down to 80kg and I've stabilised between 82-85kg. I originally bought the pills at $25pkt at Fairfield shopping centre NSW which I felt was worth it although I later found a supplier overseas and I'm able to pass the pills on to friends and family for $10 a packet.
I agree that there isn't enough information on the net and I'm doing what I can to rectify that scan share it with others.
Hi can u tell me what the name of the site is that you buy them from? That is if you don't mind.
Marina

#148 Aug 2, 2011
Maria Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Marina, I also am in my 40's and found myself constantly hungry that I resorted to taking a meal replacement to curb the appetite at night (that in itself caused a side effect of its own - my heart rate went into major overdrive and found myself struggling to take deep breaths - upon reading comments by Saraj's and my sister in regards to the website that refers to ingredients to avoid - meal replacements happened to be one of them - so dont use them whilst taking these pills) since I stopped that I have had no other side effects like everyone else has except for the hunger - dont be discouraged - I myself have only lost around 4kg and that was after taking 3 packets worths though I have to admit even though scale wise it was hardly a loss I did though notice a difference in my clothing which were starting to fit better. I'd say the pimple situation could be like detoxing your system and it give it a few more weeks and you should hopefully see the difference. Hunger wise I decided the only way I could solve that issue was by having small snacks or fruit to curb the appetite and it made the difference in the sense that I wasnt starved when it came to lunch or dinner. Give it ago if not and your still interested in selling them let me know. regards Maria
Hi Maria
I am not going to use these anymore. The acne I got was so bad and painful that i am on medication for the acne now.
I broke out into painful lesions which were bleeding and now have scarred.
I'll be honest these did not work for at all.I bought the 3 day pure fat initially and then Xiyouji Qingzhi , which look identical.
There was no appetite supression after the first 2 days.I dont know how anyone can lose weight on these, I didn't find them good at all.
Maybe I have the fake ones,I am not sure how to tell.I'm being honest.
The Xiyouji Qingzhi came in a blue box and have 2 individual boxes in the big blue one.
I have used 2 caps from that whole pack.So its almost full.
I paid $20 AUD including shipping.
If you want to purchase what I have left which is 18 pills you can have it for $18 including shipping.
Let me know.
damdi79@hotmail.com
Strawbs

Castle Hill, Australia

#149 Aug 8, 2011
I have the boxes that have a pink stamp over a blue and pink star. There are also two other stickers, one is silver and an inch square at bottom right and a green one top right. The tablets are dark red/brown and cream/mustard colour. Are these tablets the original or are they the fake?
Lora

Asia/Pacific Region

#150 Aug 8, 2011
Marina I got such bad ache for the whole 5 weeks I didn't even get pimple in my teens I had to buy foundation for the first time in my life it was that bad. Took nearly a month to stop getting the pimples.
Unbelievable2

Coquitlam, Canada

#151 Aug 8, 2011
I tried this and it is not working for me, maybe because i juyst cant lose weight and none of the products have worked so beware diets do not work you just cannot lose weight with any diet
Marina

#152 Aug 8, 2011
Lora wrote:
Marina I got such bad ache for the whole 5 weeks I didn't even get pimple in my teens I had to buy foundation for the first time in my life it was that bad. Took nearly a month to stop getting the pimples.
These pills are not worth taking, I am still breaking out and my pimples are so painful , almost as though my skin is on fire.
They are almost like lesions and are bleeding.

I had someone translate some of the ingrediants on the box and she said there is Chinese Rhubarb in these pills and apparently Chinese Rhubarb is not safe to take in larger quantities as it acts as a laxative but not in a good way.... it can clean you out completely and people have bled from having there insides cleaned out with Rhubarb.

Who knows what else is in these..
not worth the risk and they didnt even supress my appetite after the first 2 days.
Marina

#153 Aug 8, 2011
Unbelievable2 wrote:
I tried this and it is not working for me, maybe because i juyst cant lose weight and none of the products have worked so beware diets do not work you just cannot lose weight with any diet
These pills are crap, they dont work at all, you're not ther only one.
xiouji

Blacktown, Australia

#154 Aug 9, 2011
Has anyone experienced any anxiety, nightmares and depression on this tablets?
Maybe we should have ACA a current affair have a look at them - they are either super pills.. or just a super unhealthy scam
Dawn

Sydney, Australia

#155 Aug 15, 2011
Hi I was wondering if anyone could send the contact details for the fairfeld forum.
thankyou..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redotex for sale online( Weight Loss & Diet) 3 hr BEWARE SCAM 511
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) 21 hr NinjaSparrow 15
Anyone taking the 48 hour herbal slimming? 22 hr MissyMcC 5
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Fri Miss keisha 530
News A Fast Examination of Intermittent Fasting Thu Intermittent Fasting 1
Japan Sousinon Changed Its Formula? (Jul '14) Jun 30 gkil14 8
SlimFast Lipo Men 1 capsule is equals to 3 hou... (Nov '14) Jun 30 carangian 41
More from around the web