huggy1956

Australia

#68 Apr 28, 2011
Pina wrote:
Does anyone know how long you can take these capsules for ?
Hi Pina,
I have been on the tablets since 1st Feb. Have now lost my weight (23kg) and been off them for a week with no side effects.
Going overseas for 7 weeks and they certainly won't be going with me
Marie-Ann

Forest, Australia

#69 Apr 28, 2011
Dear Louis, could you please let me know where to get the ORIGINAL Xiyouji Qingzhi capsules. Thank You
Marie-Ann

Forest, Australia

#70 Apr 28, 2011
Can anyone please advise the address / phone number the original capsules can be purchased from
Thank You
Loz

Sydney, Australia

#71 Apr 29, 2011
huggy1956 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pina,
I have been on the tablets since 1st Feb. Have now lost my weight (23kg) and been off them for a week with no side effects.
Going overseas for 7 weeks and they certainly won't be going with me
23kg in such a short time, that's fantastic. I only managed 10kg in that time. I'm hoping to lose another 10 but going to buy them at Fairfield is getting expensive so I'm going to try 3 days pure fat reduce weight capsules. I'll let you (all) know how I go with them.
loz

Sydney, Australia

#72 May 1, 2011
hi everyone - just an update. i just received the pure fat 3 day reduce weight capsules. they are identical to xiyouji qingzhi just in different packaging. the package also has a stamp that says xiyouji qingzhi on it.

this comes from the manufacturer greatmiraclebuy and was also the tablet description translation that the accupunturist at fairfield gave me.

have fun losing weight :)
loz

Sydney, Australia

#73 May 1, 2011
Marie-Ann wrote:
Can anyone please advise the address / phone number the original capsules can be purchased from
Thank You
http://greatmiraclebuy.en.made -in-china.com/product/IbkEqMgD XScT/China-Weight-Loss-Slimmin g-Pure-Fat-Three-Days-Reduce-W eight-Capsule.html
Anna

Sydney, Australia

#74 May 13, 2011
Tiffany wrote:
What do everybody's pills look like? Mine are dark red and a mustard colour. Am I taking the same thing as you all are?
Mine are orange and grey.....are these the fakes? and it's not a box it just comes in a foiled pack
Naturally

Sydney, Australia

#76 May 19, 2011
Folks, I wouldn't touch any pill from China with a 10 foot pole! You have no idea what is in them and no idea of the long term effects. You want to lose weight - try this: target the food that is making you fat (mine was a sweet muffin or similar every morning with coffee) Drink lemon and ginger tea in the morning with something healthy, excersise at home for 45 minutes every day (crunches, push ups, squats, stretches) wlk at lunch times and use the stairs, walk up the escalators at station and shops etc Don't mix carbohydrates with protein, eg dont have pasta and meat, have pasta and salad or vegies instead. In case you dont know carbs are potatoes, bread, pasta, rice. protein is fish, chicken, red meat. Dont mix the two in the same meal and try and cut down on the amount of carbs unless you are prepared to do lots of vigourous excersise. I lost 15kg in 8 months without cost and no side effects.Cut out soft drink. Have water, soda water and low fat milk. It works , good luck.
Jacqui

Bexley, Australia

#77 May 23, 2011
Stacey wrote:
I was on these tablets about 4 years ago for a couple months, and went from a size 14 to a 10 and kept it off for a couple years. If I feel I am putting weight on I go on them again for a couple weeks. You have to make sure you take these every day otherwise it is just a waste of money. You have to take these sensible, like I know that if I take these with water I feel a little sick afterwards, so I make sure I these with organe juice or something. You have to make sure you still eat while taking these, if I take them and I havent eaten for quote a few hours before or after taking a tablet I get quite light headed to the point where I almost faint. If you can't sleep while taking these, take the tablet earlier, I make sure I take mine before 10 am. Always start on 1 tablet for the first 3-5 days, and then you can rotate taking 1 one day and 2 the next. The tablets work differently and have different side effects of each person. If you have any questions, I can let you know from my personal experience taking them and also different effects friends have had.
Hi Stacey,

One of my friends has bought them for me. I am on day 2 and have a lightly racy heart and cant really concentrate all the time. But I don't have cravings for sugary foods which I usually always do. What were u eating on these pills? Tiny tiny meals or just a little smaller then usual? Also what did your tablets look like because my box does not have silver hologram writing or any pink stickers or a sun. are mine fakes? where did u purchase yours from? what is the sellers name? THANK YOU!!
Stacey

Mount Colah, Australia

#78 May 25, 2011
Hi Jacqui,

I still eat the same foods as I used to, but definietly alot less, and find that I actually skip meals sometimes because I'm not hungry I forget to eat. I also don't snack at work like I used to on lollies or chocolate. My tablets are red/cream, these are the 300mg. There used to be orange/silver ones which were 380mg but the manufacturer stopped making these sometime last year. Don't be to alarmed if you boxes don't have the hologram, the hologram and pink stickers only come on the outside box, the two small boxes inside this box don't have it. I don't think there is really a way for anyone to tell the fake from real ones, because everyone online guarantees that there ones are rule. I bought them off a couple people online, and stuck to buying them off someone who I was comfortable with. If you like email me on innoc3ntstac3y@hotmail.com and I can speak with you about where I get them.
Stacey

Mount Colah, Australia

#79 May 25, 2011
Anna, dont be alarmed that yours might be fake because they come in a foiled pack. They all actually come in a foiled packet (1o tablets), then this foiled packed is usually in a small blue box with no hologram or pink flower, and then two of these boxes are in a big blue box which should have the hologram and pink flower. Some people do sell these without the box to save on storage space & postage cost I would say. Anyone who buys them off me I give them the option, if they want them in the original boxes or prefer just the foiled packets.
Loz

Sydney, Australia

#80 May 29, 2011
Ok I'm officially off all diet pills. I got a serious case of food poisoning and had to go to hospital because I couldn't keep anything down including water. My blood work came back and it showed that my creatinine levels were low. My body was going into starvation and my muscle mass was lower than normal. These diet pills did this too me and if I hadn't gotten food poisoning, god knows what could have happened to me!
Pina

Concord, Australia

#81 May 30, 2011
Can u take these capsules for a long time ?I've been on them since November 2010 is that ok .?
Loz

Sydney, Australia

#82 May 30, 2011
Pina wrote:
Can u take these capsules for a long time ?I've been on them since November 2010 is that ok .?
I started these tablets in January 2011 on and off and my creatinine levels were low. I think you should talk to your doctor about them

Since: Apr 11

Canberra, Australia

#83 Jun 13, 2011
Pina wrote:
I feel the only person that could answer that question would be someone who knows the chemical compound of the capsules and a doctor to examine you to see if they've done any good or bad.
I'm going back on to them again to help lose some of those regained kilo's and I've so far had nothing other than good results.
I've ordered the pills and provided them to 4 in my immediate family and they're all impressed. At $10 a packet and taking 1 or 2 pills a day, it's not a bad price for losing weight.
Karen

Pyrmont, Australia

#84 Jun 15, 2011
My question is has anyone had any success lossing weight and still drinking alcohol on the weekend? I do so well during the week but then I have a few drinks on the weekend and my weight stays the same. Any tips?
Saraj

Sydney, Australia

#85 Jun 16, 2011
Hi
I have been taking pure fat three days capsule for a few months now and I'm just wondering has anyone that took these pills have had like an acne reaction or something like that .
Because when I started taking them I felt like i got acne and I don't usually get acne my skin has always been clear but other than that these pills are excellent they work 100%.
Karen

Pyrmont, Australia

#86 Jun 16, 2011
Hi Saraj,
My sister also takes these and she warned me that I may get a little pimple here and there as she gets them. I don't though.
Saraj

Sydney, Australia

#87 Jun 16, 2011
Oh ok thanks for your reply Karen because I asked the supplier if anyone has complained about getting pimples and he told me no.
And my sister also experienced it too so i thought to myself I think it is from it.
Did uz experience any other side effects with these pills?
Thanks
Tiffany

Homebush, Australia

#88 Jun 16, 2011
Hi Saraj, i also got a pimple here and there. I think it was because i wasnt drinking enough water. But when I started to force myself to eat more and drink more water, the random pimple here and there went away.

the side effects i got were nausea, insomnia, light-headedness, abnormally fast heartrate. i was told it was because i wasnt eating enough, and when i did eat more and drink more water, those side effects went away.

i've been off them for 2 weeks now and i've put on some weight already, i am also just as hungry as before i started taking them. these pills really only mask that hunger. its very hard to maintain the weight you have lost if you arent disciplined enough to stay off fatty foods.

i also smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol occasionally, i didnt lose as much weight as my friends because of this. But when i didnt drink on the weekends, i noticed i lost more weight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redotex for sale (mexican type ) 2 hr feli04 193
48 Hour Herbal Slimming 3 hr Princess1590 138
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) 4 hr iq philly 668
redotex(mexican diet pills 30mg ) 14 hr missmagic 1
itravil (clobenorex) 15 hr missmagic 5
Have You Ever Tried Menova Australia Diet Pills? (Dec '12) 15 hr lucy 11
So sick of getting FAKE Asian pills Wed bodybeauty MARIE 61
More from around the web