Loz

Sydney, Australia

#23 Apr 11, 2011
chickened_out wrote:
after everyone's advice and comments, i decided to give these pills 1 more try - im on my 7th day. i dont have any of the symptoms anymore. you were right loz - if you eat normally, the symptoms do go away. no more headaches, no more light headedness, no more insomnia. i have lost 5cm around my waist so far, im very excited.
i do also think that its a mental thing. when i first started taking these diet pills, i worried myself sick because i tried to do some research on the internet about them and found lots of negative sites about diet pills coming from china. now that im not so worried, they're doing the job and the only symptom i get is the fast heartrate, although i've found this only happens when i take vitamin c tablets with it.
good luck everyone! please update us on your progress while taking these! my friend lost 15kg is 10 weeks! amazing...
Hey chickened out, whee do you get your pills from? I'm getting a bit sick of travelling to Fairfield to buy them
Bettina

Brisbane, Australia

#24 Apr 12, 2011
My sister and I are taking these pills and have been really happy although, like everyone has mentioned there is not enough information about them. We have purchased them online from ioffer and have recently found out that there is two different types. The first pills that we ordered were "origional fast fat burning" in the blue box. At the front of the box there is a yellow dot and a pink logo. This item worked like majic. The other pills looked the same in the blue box however, didnt have the yellow dot or the pink logo and were so much cheaper then the "origional". My sister and I both felt that these replica pills were fake and did not have the same effect as the origional pills. No weight loss and no side effects. We have tried to ask the sellers on ioffer if there is a replica (fake) pill available and no one seems to give us an answer. So if you are wanting to buy this pill online, please make sure to purchase the "origional" and ensure that the seller gives their guarantee on the product they are selling.
Lauren

Australia

#25 Apr 12, 2011
Anyone's I have bought have had no English writing on them. How do you know if they are original ones?
Bettina

Caringbah, Australia

#26 Apr 12, 2011
You should know if they are origional by the packaging as well as the seller should know and guarantee this.
Tiffany

Sydney, Australia

#27 Apr 12, 2011
What do everybody's pills look like? Mine are dark red and a mustard colour. Am I taking the same thing as you all are?
Tjay65

Australia

#28 Apr 13, 2011
Yes that's their colour.
Tyler

Canberra, Australia

#29 Apr 13, 2011
I have been on the original since Feb and have lost 9 kilos however I started the new lot of pills that I ordered and my BP shot up to 160/102 I became very anxious and when I too compared the boxes I realized I had purchased the fake ones. I have stopped taking them until my original xiyouji qingzhi pills get delivered.
Buyers be ware !!

Since: Apr 11

Australia

#30 Apr 13, 2011
What made you aware that they were fake and who was the dealer that you obtained them from. So we can all be aware of who or what to avoid.
chicalinda

Salem, MA

#31 Apr 13, 2011
Tyler wrote:
I have been on the original since Feb and have lost 9 kilos however I started the new lot of pills that I ordered and my BP shot up to 160/102 I became very anxious and when I too compared the boxes I realized I had purchased the fake ones. I have stopped taking them until my original xiyouji qingzhi pills get delivered.
Buyers be ware !!
where did you order the original from?
Bettina

Brisbane, Australia

#32 Apr 13, 2011
I have obtained a box of origional from a family member and I have a box of fake onees which I will compare them. I will let you know if there is anything else visually that is different about them. Also, many sellers on ioffer are selling fake pills as wll as the origional so buyers please be aware and ask many questions before you purchase this product.
Angelina

Sydney, Australia

#33 Apr 14, 2011
Hey guys! After doing some research on the original Xiyouji Qingzhi pills, these are the ingredients listed by a Chinese herbalist in Sydney;
Extract from nature lotus root lotus roots crataegus pinna polygonum multiflorum thumb nelumbo nucifera gaertn euryale ferox salisb. They work for me and i'm not stopping! I have lost 11kgs in a month and the only side effects i had was a headache in the first couple days and a slight increase in heart rate! This product gets my thumbs up!
Louise

Canberra, Australia

#34 Apr 14, 2011
Hey I agree I think that they are amazing,I was fine until I ordered my second batch and after a few days my BP went thru the roof and I became very anxious and I knew that they were not like the original, I am know waiting to get the next lot and hopefully they will be like the first. Although there were a few side effects like very thirsty, broken sleep patterns I found that I was full of energy and I was feeling the best I had in years plus the weight was coming off with no effort at all, I will keep you posted. Could you let us know where you purchase yours from please.
loz

Sydney, Australia

#35 Apr 14, 2011
oh god thankgod i jumped on here before i bought a batch online.

I was about to buy them from frutaplantaslim.com but now im not sure if they are real or fake.

Anyone can you help?
loz

Sydney, Australia

#36 Apr 14, 2011
Tjay1965 wrote:
I started on them in May 2010 and lost 27kg over 5months. From 107 down to 80kg and I've stabilised between 82-85kg. I originally bought the pills at $25pkt at Fairfield shopping centre NSW which I felt was worth it although I later found a supplier overseas and I'm able to pass the pills on to friends and family for $10 a packet.
I agree that there isn't enough information on the net and I'm doing what I can to rectify that so I can share it with others.
hi tjay do your packets have the sun and pink stamp on them?
Deborah

Canberra, Australia

#37 Apr 15, 2011
Can someone please tell me how to spot the difference between fake and the real Xiyouji Qingzhi as I have been told that some are fake

Since: Apr 11

Australia

#39 Apr 16, 2011
loz wrote:
<quoted text>hi tjay do your packets have the sun and pink stamp on them?
Hi Loz,
I have the boxes that have a pink stamp over a blue and pink star. There are also two other stickers, one is silver and an inch square at bottom right and a green one top right. The inside packets are the same for each of the five suppliers I've ordered from in China.

Any info you have on different packaging would be very welcomed.
Huggy1956

Australia

#41 Apr 17, 2011
I have been on the pills since 1/2/2011 and lost 22.5kg (now 91.5kg) and my wife has lost 14.5kg (now 63kg). Whilst the pills obviously work we are also aware that not enough information has been provided by the manufacturer. An aquaintance of my (who is a pharmacist) has the following comments

"I have spoken to one of the Asian doctors I work with at ***** Street about these tablets. He looked at the box and said I bet that has got "Reductil " in it which is a drug that has recently been withdrawn in Australia due to heart problems with continued use. He said alot of the non registered products from China contain drugs we use on prescription but claim to be herbal. He said there was an arthritis one they looked into that actually contained prednisolone not herbs! Both the Asian pharmacists and docotrs I spoke to said they wouldnt take it.
So pretty clearly the best advice I can give is to stop taking them. It is unlikely they would have done any harm in relatively short term use as you have used but not something I'd be promoting. If you continue with the reduced carbs and exercise you've also been doing I"m sure you will continue to lose maybe not at the same rate but in a healthy way. Very Low Calorie Diets ( VLCD ) such as optifast produce the most rapid weight loss of things on the market here, but again they are a short term solution and a controlled diet when coming off is important otherwise you tend to find the weight goes back on twice as fast"

Now that I have reached my goal I am quickly weening myself off them (so far with no side effects)
Bethany

Morphett Vale, Australia

#44 Apr 18, 2011
Huggy1956 wrote:
I have been on the pills since 1/2/2011 and lost 22.5kg (now 91.5kg) and my wife has lost 14.5kg (now 63kg). Whilst the pills obviously work we are also aware that not enough information has been provided by the manufacturer. An aquaintance of my (who is a pharmacist) has the following comments
"I have spoken to one of the Asian doctors I work with at ***** Street about these tablets. He looked at the box and said I bet that has got "Reductil " in it which is a drug that has recently been withdrawn in Australia due to heart problems with continued use. He said alot of the non registered products from China contain drugs we use on prescription but claim to be herbal. He said there was an arthritis one they looked into that actually contained prednisolone not herbs! Both the Asian pharmacists and docotrs I spoke to said they wouldnt take it.
So pretty clearly the best advice I can give is to stop taking them. It is unlikely they would have done any harm in relatively short term use as you have used but not something I'd be promoting. If you continue with the reduced carbs and exercise you've also been doing I"m sure you will continue to lose maybe not at the same rate but in a healthy way. Very Low Calorie Diets ( VLCD ) such as optifast produce the most rapid weight loss of things on the market here, but again they are a short term solution and a controlled diet when coming off is important otherwise you tend to find the weight goes back on twice as fast"
Now that I have reached my goal I am quickly weening myself off them (so far with no side effects)
Ok, now I am very confused!
I too asked a Chinese doctor to read the box and please tell me if the ingredients were safe. She said that all items listed were herbs and that the company that makes them in China were very reputable. Also, I think that people need to be very aware that there are two types on capsules. One is a fake and I believe when taken has some pretty bad side affects (made in India I'm told) and the other is the ORIGIONAL which is all natural and has really great results (made in China). The question that I would like to ask is 'Are the Chinese pharmecutical companies allowed to print incorrect information on their packaging and who monitors this'???I am in the process of finding out more information on this product (ORIGIONAL) and when I do, I will let you all know.
loz

Sydney, Australia

#45 Apr 18, 2011
Bethany wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now I am very confused!
I too asked a Chinese doctor to read the box and please tell me if the ingredients were safe. She said that all items listed were herbs and that the company that makes them in China were very reputable. Also, I think that people need to be very aware that there are two types on capsules. One is a fake and I believe when taken has some pretty bad side affects (made in India I'm told) and the other is the ORIGIONAL which is all natural and has really great results (made in China). The question that I would like to ask is 'Are the Chinese pharmecutical companies allowed to print incorrect information on their packaging and who monitors this'???I am in the process of finding out more information on this product (ORIGIONAL) and when I do, I will let you all know.
do you mean original? or is it written origional on the packet?
mumzie

Sydney, Australia

#46 Apr 18, 2011
I have been told not to drink coffee or anything with caffine in it while takeing these. can anyone tell me if this is true or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale 5 hr Linada 1,030
How do i find orginal SlimForte ? (Mar '11) 11 hr sally 55
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) 12 hr sally 736
ReducTrim 12 hr sally 2
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) 19 hr Anderson 260
Best Slimming Pills 23 hr man scoop 1
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) Mon makoy 597
More from around the web