United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

http://www.Facebook.com/itworkskinnywraps

I got awesome results in my belly area using these!

Since: May 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Don't buy the capsules from www.frutaplantaslim.com I just got the xiyouji qingzhi and frutaplanta pink and green but none of them work and this website speaks thoroughly about how to pick a fake and how ioffer are selling fakes. Well their capsules are fake too!!

The first time I took them my friend got me two packets from Fairfield forum which definatley worked, but this was early may 2011 and i don't know if he has the original still or if they have taken the sibutramine out so none of them are working???

I have bought from Loleteaundefined back in may 2011 and they were real, but with big side effects, heart racing, didn't want any sugary foods (and I'm a sugarholic) and wasn't interested in eating at all. They did make me feel a little spaced out though, hard to concentrate sometimes. But I did loose 8kg in two weeks, I needed up taking them for three months but couldn't loose any more weight for some reason, was 172kg got down to 64, goal weight is 58. I ended up having heart pain in the mornings and decided it was best to stop.

Im back to 68kg now and I want to go back on them so I'm looking for more and I can't seem to find the real ones anywhere. I've just bought some more from Loleteaundefined but when it asks you to pay, I'm paying a different persons PayPal account under a different name. So she could have even sold the business to someone. Well see if they work when they finally arrive.

Does anyone know if the guy from Fairfield has sold the real ones recently?
Nala20

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Hi Tjay1965 would u mind telling me the supplier that got you the pills for $10.00?? I really want to try them!!:) my email is lychico@hotmail.com
Tjay1965 wrote:
I started on them in May 2010 and lost 27kg over 5months. From 107 down to 80kg and I've stabilised between 82-85kg. I originally bought the pills at $25pkt at Fairfield shopping centre NSW which I felt was worth it although I later found a supplier overseas and I'm able to pass the pills on to friends and family for $10 a packet.
I agree that there isn't enough information on the net and I'm doing what I can to rectify that so I can share it with others.
lachifa

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

title_this wrote:
Don't buy the capsules from www.frutaplantaslim.com I just got the xiyouji qingzhi and frutaplanta pink and green but none of them work and this website speaks thoroughly about how to pick a fake and how ioffer are selling fakes. Well their capsules are fake too!!
The first time I took them my friend got me two packets from Fairfield forum which definatley worked, but this was early may 2011 and i don't know if he has the original still or if they have taken the sibutramine out so none of them are working???
I have bought from Loleteaundefined back in may 2011 and they were real, but with big side effects, heart racing, didn't want any sugary foods (and I'm a sugarholic) and wasn't interested in eating at all. They did make me feel a little spaced out though, hard to concentrate sometimes. But I did loose 8kg in two weeks, I needed up taking them for three months but couldn't loose any more weight for some reason, was 172kg got down to 64, goal weight is 58. I ended up having heart pain in the mornings and decided it was best to stop.
Im back to 68kg now and I want to go back on them so I'm looking for more and I can't seem to find the real ones anywhere. I've just bought some more from Loleteaundefined but when it asks you to pay, I'm paying a different persons PayPal account under a different name. So she could have even sold the business to someone. Well see if they work when they finally arrive.
Does anyone know if the guy from Fairfield has sold the real ones recently?
Please, let us know when you try them again and if they really work!
Boy181

Taranto, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

This product is really good, lost weight, but felt a strange thing down at my familys' jewels sometimes....why?!?!?!
Rosy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Hello ladies! I really really wanna try them im 26 and had a baby a year ago and my mid section doesn't react to any exercise and diets ive been doing ! I need a little push you know! A little kick of something! And i came across these pills and your reviews sound okay! I would like to buy them! Do any of you know where i wpuld get them and not get any FAKE ones!? Please!!! And thank you all!! Truly helpfull !:)
IRINA

Liverpool, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Hi everyone! I used the 3day capsules a few years ago and lost 20kgs in a few months..I used to buy them in Fairfield but they no longer sell them :( does anyone at all know where I can get some from? I have spent hours on the net trying to find them and no luck .. I've gained weight and need to lose it all before my wedding ... please help!
Klaudia

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Would love to help but I think they have taken the original off the market as they had some dangerous substance that really worked, go figure. They, being the pharmesutical companies probably thought if all these people are losing weight successfully with these pills, we can't flog all the other non working weight loss products on the market. I am still investigating, maybe if u know someone that is going to China ask them.
IRINA

Liverpool, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Thanks heaps Klaudia, I know exactly what you mean. The weight loss industry is such a large one in Australia and yet the one thing that worked has been banned. If you do find out anything about how we can get our hands on some, please let me know :)
Jmac

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Does anyone where I can buy Cotonou qingzi in Uk . Thanks
Jmac

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Does anyone know where to buy xiyouji gingzi in Uk . Thanks
Linda

Lidcombe, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Has anyone heard of meizitang botanical slimming capsule ? If so, do you know if it works ? Just wondering as plenty of people on the Ioffer website seem to be purchasing it
Nat

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Does anyone know, if Australian custom office allows these pills to enter the country. I want to order them from ioffer, but have heard that, custom office have banned them. Any other way of getting them in Melbourne?
Nat

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Hi there, hope my post below can help u!
Rena |
Hi everyone,
I started taking these pills about 1 and a half years ago. I was thrilled to see that I dropped from 75 kilos down to 58 kilos ( from a size 14 aus to size 6 aus!!)
They work amazingly and the amount of people that were gobsmacked and excited at my weigtloss was incredible. All of those people were dying to try this pill!!
Now it's been 1 and a half years and after stopping 6 months into them, I've manged to only put back on 4 kilos, which still kept me very thin.
I discoved ziyouiji through my friend Danielle, she has always sold the originals. She now stocks them as Weightloss Wonders, and I've just started lightly on them again to maintain and not put on any further weight.
Try looking her up on Facebook and order thru her as she sells 100% the originals for 2 years now.
Once you try the first, you will instantly know that it's the original ziyouiji pills. She sells for $25 a pack and u must buy a minimum of 2 packs, but it's worth every cent if u want to drop down like I did!!!
Tell her I recommended u so she knows how u discovered her!
Hope I've been able to help!
Hi Rena,
Can you please send me the link for your friend Danielle on Facebook?
Thanks
jugadores

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Jmac wrote:
Does anyone know where to buy xiyouji gingzi in Uk . Thanks
Mate you cant get them here. Ioffer is the best place. the best sellers are loletaundefined and daydayupshop. the former yo pay directly to an invoice he will send you to your paypal address. the latter has a payment system like a normal online shop.
tish

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

hi everyone...ive read every post on here and it raised concerns about the pills i bought. The description of the original ones fits the pills that i have except for the outer box. it seems that i received the inner boxes without the stamps or stickers. i received the blue box with 2 pouches inside. Each pouch contains one sheet of pills (10), its plastic on one side where u can see the pills and foil on the other side where the pills pop out of. there is also chinese writing on the foil part. From the pictures ive seen on ioffer it seems that the boxes i got are the ones that come inside the bigger box. Can anyone tell me how big the box with the stickers is?
Abby

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

tish wrote:
hi everyone...ive read every post on here and it raised concerns about the pills i bought. The description of the original ones fits the pills that i have except for the outer box. it seems that i received the inner boxes without the stamps or stickers. i received the blue box with 2 pouches inside. Each pouch contains one sheet of pills (10), its plastic on one side where u can see the pills and foil on the other side where the pills pop out of. there is also chinese writing on the foil part. From the pictures ive seen on ioffer it seems that the boxes i got are the ones that come inside the bigger box. Can anyone tell me how big the box with the stickers is?
Where'd you order yours from? What color are the pills?
Tish

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you order yours from? What color are the pills?
I ordered mine from frutaplantaslim.com and they're half maroon and half beige.
Abby

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Tish wrote:
<quoted text>
I ordered mine from frutaplantaslim.com and they're half maroon and half beige.
Oh ok. Please let us know if they work!
It looks like from the reviews on that site that they may be authentic.
Texas2012

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Will I just got the pills yesterday in the mail. So is it best to take it with breakfast first thing in the morning?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 340 of418
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) 1 hr shiela 543
Oriental Tea 1 hr teyet 102
2 Day Diet Japan Lingzhi Review (Apr '08) 2 hr Jenny 1,145
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) 9 hr lola 535
Cheap asenlix (clobenzorex) sources? (Aug '09) 12 hr Meylin 20
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) 14 hr Evelyn 325
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) 17 hr Private 396
•••
•••