Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...
Cindy

El Centro, CA

#169 Jan 12, 2008
I've been taking these pills for 2 weeks and have lost 7 pounds. I am having bad diarrhea. I'm eating nothing but fruit and Lean Cuisines. Should I go back to one pill a day instead of 2?
dina

Hudson, FL

#171 Jan 12, 2008
Noy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandy,
Lana Boutique is legitimate. The manufacturer is the same. Good Luck!
Noy, After reading about the fake pills i looked at my bottle that i had at home and it did have a 2 on it and no precaution sign,i took it back from the oriental supermarket that i got it from and i spoke the the general manger and he informed me that he can guarentee that the pills were not fake, that he gets them from the direct manafactures and that they have a high reputation, although my pills weren't dark , they weren't really light either. i asked him about the #2 on the recycle triangle and he informed me that this means the time or where the bottle had been made , and that it has nothing to do with the product inside, i started taking the 2 day diet because i spoke to a freind who was taking body sliming and lost a lot of weight but she couldn't get the body slimimng any more and they recommend the 2day diet to her. I have been on the 2 day diet for 7 days so far and i've been eating pretty healthy and i've exericed too. i have not weighed my self yet! when i do what resilts should i expect? my even though i taught my pills were fake, i experiece the same side affects, dry mouth , less sleep, and a little chest pressure. So i stopped taking them today, becasue now i'm not sure if they are real or not! i rather be fat then dead!:O

Noy

“INSPIRE”

Since: Dec 07

Sweet Home Alabama

#174 Jan 13, 2008
Cindy wrote:
I've been taking these pills for 2 weeks and have lost 7 pounds. I am having bad diarrhea. I'm eating nothing but fruit and Lean Cuisines. Should I go back to one pill a day instead of 2?
Go back to 1 Cindy. Everyone has a different reaction to them. If 1 works fine stay with one and try putting some carbs into your diet to help with the diarrhea. It works for me. Not much but 1 slice of bread and a bowl of rice a day is my intake.

Noy

“INSPIRE”

Since: Dec 07

Sweet Home Alabama

#175 Jan 13, 2008
dina wrote:
<quoted text>
Noy, After reading about the fake pills i looked at my bottle that i had at home and it did have a 2 on it and no precaution sign,i took it back from the oriental supermarket that i got it from and i spoke the the general manger and he informed me that he can guarentee that the pills were not fake, that he gets them from the direct manafactures and that they have a high reputation, although my pills weren't dark , they weren't really light either. i asked him about the #2 on the recycle triangle and he informed me that this means the time or where the bottle had been made , and that it has nothing to do with the product inside, i started taking the 2 day diet because i spoke to a freind who was taking body sliming and lost a lot of weight but she couldn't get the body slimimng any more and they recommend the 2day diet to her. I have been on the 2 day diet for 7 days so far and i've been eating pretty healthy and i've exericed too. i have not weighed my self yet! when i do what resilts should i expect? my even though i taught my pills were fake, i experiece the same side affects, dry mouth , less sleep, and a little chest pressure. So i stopped taking them today, becasue now i'm not sure if they are real or not! i rather be fat then dead!:O
Hi Dina, They of course will tell you that they are real, did they refund your money and take them back? They are suppose to. To be honest, a couple of months back I didn't realize that the company I use to order from sent me the fake ones. After many people telling me that they hit a plat and not losing anymore, I did more research. Come to find out from the manufacturer that I go through now, that the old product was bad. I was n total shock. I had to refund about 30 bottles but I did that out of my own caution and because of moral reasons too. Yes, that's true about "where" they are bottled from. There are manufacturing plants in China and the ones that bottle the authentic product only use this type of recycled bottle.
I offer the "body slimming". That's another sign that I know my manufacturer is legit. because they still offer the same products that were on the market for over 5 years. The factories that copycat only manufacture the most popular which are 2 day, Imelda, 3 in 1 and 3 day fit.
Your results should be 5-10 lbs. Because first 3 days should feel like total detoxification. Watery bowel movements if you eat greasy foods. But that's what you should have experienced. With the chest pains, you only experienced those if you have gas. If you are constipated and still have chest pains, that's not good. So for 2 day diet, weight loss fast. Imelda Perfect slim, I recommend for those that weigh more than 200 lbs. Body slimming I love because it made me go after almost everymeal. Angel Shape, is exactly like the 2 day. 3 in 1 I started yesterday and I think that one is great too. It gives detox and appetite control. I like to experience so I took 2 yesterday morning and forgot to eat breakfast, then at noon I thought about eating but then I wanted to put myself in the mind frame of a person who was desperate to lose weight so I took another two and forgot about lunch. I was hungry about 3 and when I started to eat my veggie lasagna, I stopped after 5 bites. I was full. So that was my results after 3 in 1 yesterday and I got on the scale this morning and I lost 3 lbs. So much for healthy huh? Not promoting it but I know that some people will do that especially if the event they are trying to lose weight for is in two weeks and they need to drop 15 lbs. Not good but they get the results. I don't suggest it but I am guilty of doing it.
So stop taking if you still feel chest pains, dizzyness and constipation. Either your body can't handle it or they just aren't good. Hope that helps Dina and glad you are doing your research. Noy
dina

Hudson, FL

#177 Jan 13, 2008
Noy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dina, They of course will tell you that they are real, did they refund your money and take them back? They are suppose to. To be honest, a couple of months back I didn't realize that the company I use to order from sent me the fake ones. After many people telling me that they hit a plat and not losing anymore, I did more research. Come to find out from the manufacturer that I go through now, that the old product was bad. I was n total shock. I had to refund about 30 bottles but I did that out of my own caution and because of moral reasons too. Yes, that's true about "where" they are bottled from. There are manufacturing plants in China and the ones that bottle the authentic product only use this type of recycled bottle.
I offer the "body slimming". That's another sign that I know my manufacturer is legit. because they still offer the same products that were on the market for over 5 years. The factories that copycat only manufacture the most popular which are 2 day, Imelda, 3 in 1 and 3 day fit.
Your results should be 5-10 lbs. Because first 3 days should feel like total detoxification. Watery bowel movements if you eat greasy foods. But that's what you should have experienced. With the chest pains, you only experienced those if you have gas. If you are constipated and still have chest pains, that's not good. So for 2 day diet, weight loss fast. Imelda Perfect slim, I recommend for those that weigh more than 200 lbs. Body slimming I love because it made me go after almost everymeal. Angel Shape, is exactly like the 2 day. 3 in 1 I started yesterday and I think that one is great too. It gives detox and appetite control. I like to experience so I took 2 yesterday morning and forgot to eat breakfast, then at noon I thought about eating but then I wanted to put myself in the mind frame of a person who was desperate to lose weight so I took another two and forgot about lunch. I was hungry about 3 and when I started to eat my veggie lasagna, I stopped after 5 bites. I was full. So that was my results after 3 in 1 yesterday and I got on the scale this morning and I lost 3 lbs. So much for healthy huh? Not promoting it but I know that some people will do that especially if the event they are trying to lose weight for is in two weeks and they need to drop 15 lbs. Not good but they get the results. I don't suggest it but I am guilty of doing it.
So stop taking if you still feel chest pains, dizzyness and constipation. Either your body can't handle it or they just aren't good. Hope that helps Dina and glad you are doing your research. Noy
no , i, didn't ask for a refund that was the least of my concern at that time an i don't think i will go back becasue it was so far away. no i have never been consipated with this product or dizzy, although i am sweating a little and my pulse is higher then usual. but my blood pressure is perfect.i asked my friend and she said that the body slimming made her sweat too and so does this one, the place that i brought my pills from was a huge oriental supermarket in orlando florida and i figure they would know if the products were fake , they seemed shocked hwen i mentioned it. i have not lost 10 pounds , i don't think that is healthy in a week, i still haven't weighed myself so i am not sure how much i lost. but i can tell ihave lost something, so if the product are fake they would still work?
Apryl

UK

#178 Jan 13, 2008
hello, is anyone like 150lbs and goes down to like 130lbs?
Nina

Katy, TX

#179 Jan 13, 2008
I took the 2 day diet from July to Oct. I went from a size 12 to size 8 and Nov. I went down to a size 6.Overall, I lost about 40 pounds. I don't excise much. I walk my dog 3 times a day. Each time is about 10 min. I don't take the pills on the weekend, so I can cheat and sleep. It's true that when you eat greasy food, It will go straight thru your body.I change the way I eat. I eat fruits for breakfast, sandwich or salad for lunch, and dinner I eat anything.My diet is not strict. I recommended to my friend. She os diabetic. She took 1 pill a day and skip the weekend. She lose like 10 pounds in a month. She drink and party every weekend too. She went to the doctor and they said her blood sugar was normal. The pills doesn't mess with her sugar. Another friend of mind only take it whenever she remember. It took her 4 months to finish 1 bottle and she still lose 15 pounds. She doesnt diet or excise either. My husband took 1 pill a day for energy. He eat whatever and still lose 10 pounds in a month. I compare the pills in the foil pack vs. the 1 in the bottle. The real 1 is sandy/ivory. The fake 1 is tan and look like powder. IF YOU LIVE IN HOUSTON, DON'T BUY IT AT MY HOA.
Amy

AOL

#180 Jan 13, 2008
Hi,
so has anyone analized this pill?do the americans here selling this pill know what,s in it?lets us all be safe and pass the word around WHAT DO THESE PILL CONTAIN COME FORWARD WITH THE INFORMATION,PEOPLE?
nacode

United States

#181 Jan 14, 2008
Nina wrote:
I took the 2 day diet from July to Oct. I went from a size 12 to size 8 and Nov. I went down to a size 6.Overall, I lost about 40 pounds. I don't excise much. I walk my dog 3 times a day. Each time is about 10 min. I don't take the pills on the weekend, so I can cheat and sleep. It's true that when you eat greasy food, It will go straight thru your body.I change the way I eat. I eat fruits for breakfast, sandwich or salad for lunch, and dinner I eat anything.My diet is not strict. I recommended to my friend. She os diabetic. She took 1 pill a day and skip the weekend. She lose like 10 pounds in a month. She drink and party every weekend too. She went to the doctor and they said her blood sugar was normal. The pills doesn't mess with her sugar. Another friend of mind only take it whenever she remember. It took her 4 months to finish 1 bottle and she still lose 15 pounds. She doesnt diet or excise either. My husband took 1 pill a day for energy. He eat whatever and still lose 10 pounds in a month. I compare the pills in the foil pack vs. the 1 in the bottle. The real 1 is sandy/ivory. The fake 1 is tan and look like powder. IF YOU LIVE IN HOUSTON, DON'T BUY IT AT MY HOA.
Nina, I think i purchased fake bottle because it , didn't have the 1 on the bottom it had a 2 and no percaution sign. so i stopped taking them, but i have the exact same side effect, as everyone who is taking the real one i open a pill to examine it and it kinda looks tan, that week was the first week that i started and i lost 5 pounds without any physical activity!. I'm so confused. has this happen to anyone else?

Since: Nov 07

Lolita, TX

#182 Jan 14, 2008
Nina wrote:
Hi Nina, I live in Houston. Where did/do you purchase your 2 day pills?
Mandy

United States

#183 Jan 14, 2008
Started taking my pills on Thursday and have lost 4 lbs as of Sunday morning. I have to make myself eat and have been drinking plenty of water, but no exercise!(no time) I have also noticed that I have no problem going to bed, but I do wake up around 4:30 wide awake!! Started taking 2 pills on Sunday and I am looking forward to dropping more weight by the end of the week! I also must note that I recently have surgery on my neck for a herniated disc. Up until I started taking these pills, I would have to take a pain pill by the end of the day. For some reason I have no more aches and pains!
Nina

Katy, TX

#184 Jan 14, 2008
nacode wrote:
<quoted text>
Nina, I think i purchased fake bottle because it , didn't have the 1 on the bottom it had a 2 and no percaution sign. so i stopped taking them, but i have the exact same side effect, as everyone who is taking the real one i open a pill to examine it and it kinda looks tan, that week was the first week that i started and i lost 5 pounds without any physical activity!. I'm so confused. has this happen to anyone else?
Go on MiracleDietStore.com . Check out Noy website. From the comment and information she provided. She seem to be an honest person. She is having a special sale on her site. From the information I gather. People do lose weight from the fake 1. Almost the same side effect, but it give you high blood pressure and make your heart race. The real 1 doesn't make you sick. You lose a few pounds from the fake1 , but the real 1, if you diet and excise , you can lose 15-20 pounds a month. If you lazy like me and like to cheat on the weekend then you lose about 10-15 pounds per bottle.
dina

Hudson, FL

#185 Jan 14, 2008
melynda wrote:
hi noy, I just ordered from your website. i bought into there being fake pills out there..and i have problem with my order and i can't get any of your emails to work (website,paypal,and on here) can you check your orders and email me..i need to give you an address update before you ship my order. Melynda thank you..sorry everyone else.
how long does it take to get them
Ashley

Washington, DC

#186 Jan 15, 2008
There are alot of fake one out there. The last couple months, there were so many incidents like yours. If the pills make you hungry then it is faked. Alot of people had email [email protected] for advice about the 2 Day Diet Japan Lingzhi. They told me to take the pill 15 minutes before breakfast. If I'm a bit shaky (due to its strength) drink some orange juice. The combination of orange juice and Lingzhi actually promote your total body health. They told me - even though I don't feel hungry, I should eat a small portion 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks. The most effective way is to train your eating habits so when you reached your desired weight - you won't gain any weight back because you trained your body to consume that much. I found they're the only distributor that is truthful and honest. My friend told me they had a large shipment and not willing to distribute because they suspected it was fake. She is waiting for them to redistribute again when they get the product directly from the manufacture.
Good luck for searching a real 2 day diet. Well, I'll let you all know when my friend tell me when that company find the original ones.
nacode

United States

#187 Jan 15, 2008
Ashley wrote:
There are alot of fake one out there. The last couple months, there were so many incidents like yours. If the pills make you hungry then it is faked. Alot of people had email [email protected] for advice about the 2 Day Diet Japan Lingzhi. They told me to take the pill 15 minutes before breakfast. If I'm a bit shaky (due to its strength) drink some orange juice. The combination of orange juice and Lingzhi actually promote your total body health. They told me - even though I don't feel hungry, I should eat a small portion 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks. The most effective way is to train your eating habits so when you reached your desired weight - you won't gain any weight back because you trained your body to consume that much. I found they're the only distributor that is truthful and honest. My friend told me they had a large shipment and not willing to distribute because they suspected it was fake. She is waiting for them to redistribute again when they get the product directly from the manufacture.
Good luck for searching a real 2 day diet. Well, I'll let you all know when my friend tell me when that company find the original ones.
so does any one know if i can report who is selling the fake ones.
Tuan

Costa Mesa, CA

#188 Jan 15, 2008
When I took one just to see how it's, I have lots of energy, can't sleep at night, by leg and arm feel tingle.
Instead of take one a day, can I take half of the pill? I like the energy during the day, but not at night.
jlori

Meridian, ID

#189 Jan 15, 2008
Gina07 wrote:
Where do you get them please?
did you find out where to buy the pill
brooke

Elkhart, IN

#190 Jan 16, 2008
Does anyone also workout while taking these pills? will it increase your heart rate?
dina

Hudson, FL

#191 Jan 16, 2008
brooke wrote:
Does anyone also workout while taking these pills? will it increase your heart rate?
Brooke what do you mena increase your heart rate? is this your first time taking them? and did you make sure that the ones that you have are not fake?
chloeB

Greenwich, CT

#192 Jan 16, 2008
So, I do have these pills... and it has a 2 inside a triangle on the bottom of the bottle. This means theyre fake? I've been trying to follow this conversation, but it's been difficult.. so, forgive the repitious question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone using a digital measuring spoon scale? Oct 11 Jealusie 1
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel (Sep '09) Oct 10 Antonita 3,723
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Oct 10 Christa 533
Slim Forte Double Power (Jan '12) Oct 10 Peter 10
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Oct 8 weti 984
I found the cheapest sites to buy Super Slim Po... (Apr '09) Oct 8 alan 117
News Tattle: Janet Jackson for Nutrisystem (Dec '11) Oct 8 rered 5
More from around the web