Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...

Since: Feb 08

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#1851 Apr 19, 2008
Karen wrote:
Kylie I can't believe you are answering questions from fake posters.The JAE person stated all these side effects to make Noys pills look bad. Don't respond to these idiots. People read them later and believe them.
To tell the truth, the only ones I did lose weight on were Noys. The Easytobefit ones although I did think they were exactly the same, I have not lost weight on, although my friend did.
It may be me.I am taking pure sibutramine 15 mg. and actually have gained 2 pounds back. Of course a pill can make you gain weight. Some antidepressants for example as well as hormones can slow your metabolism and increase your appetite. I think I figured taking sibutramine I would lose, I lessened up on my restrictive diet. As a result, I have taken sibutramine (Meridia) for 7 days and am actually not losing at all and going up a little. I hope it is just taking time to kick in.
When I was talking to my doctor about the options awhile ago, we discussed meridia and I believe I remember him telling me that it takes awhile, it's not like adipex or something like that, that you can only take for short periods of time and cause rapid wieght loss. It's probably better that you lose slowly 2pounds a week or so. Then it's more likely to stay off for good, instead of yo-yoing back up. Here is meridia's website, http://www.meridia.net/ , I'm not sure if that will help you with some of your questions, but hopefully! Good luck, keep updating us :-)
Sara

Luxembourg

#1852 Apr 19, 2008
Teresa wrote:
I am nearly 43 years old. I have been struggling with my weight for 15 years. I am 11 stone and the heaviest i have ever been. I would be happy to lose a stone. I always manage to lose weight following weight watchers but unfortunately have trouble in keeping it off.
I bought 2 day diet from miracledietstore.com , I also only took them for 2 days because i felt so ill in myself and the jitters were unbearable. A few days later i was feeling awful, palpitations aches and pains everywhere, constant headache. I ended up at hospital and told the doctor what i had taken and he said there was no doubt it was the slimming pills. Since then i have been having pains in my legs and they said the pills have caused me circulation problems. It should all go back to normal soon because i am a healthy fit person. I have had a nightmare time and been very frightened. I can actually say i thought i was going to have a heart attack and now am concerned I'm going to get thrombosis.
In my opinion we are making these people rich and they are making us ill. Anyways miracledietstore.com sell fake 2 day diet.
You can sue miracledietstore.com for selling fake diet pills. You will win.
Em Co Don

Houston, TX

#1853 Apr 19, 2008
Mọi người đừng có mua thuốc 2 day diet của con nhỏ Lào tên là Noy bởi vì con nhỏ này bán thuốc giả đó. Coi chừng bị gạt tiền
Em Co Don

Houston, TX

#1854 Apr 19, 2008
Moi nguoi dung co mua thuoc gia cua con nho Lao ten Noy boi vi con nho nay ban thuoc gia?. Coi chung bi gat tien
Meme

Houston, TX

#1855 Apr 19, 2008
Lisa wrote:
I bought 2 day diet from Noy. After a very weird weekend of strange sypmtoms i am still alive and kicking and have vowed never to take diet pills again. I visited my doctor due to my blood pressure being high and over the weekend i was suffering with palpitations and headaches, tightness in my chest and strange aches in my left arm. I know this all sounds a bit hyperchondriac but i am never ill and the last time i visited my doc was 2006 for a repeat pescription.
We knew Noy sell fake 2 day diet for a long time. Anyways thanks for reminding again
GeGe

Houston, TX

#1856 Apr 19, 2008
i'm so happy, that my 2 day diet will arrive soon. Hopefully monday. I will start taking it when I get it. Hope it will work for me. I haven't tried diet piles before.
When does the BM come in?
GeGe

Houston, TX

#1857 Apr 19, 2008
"Lisa wrote:
I bought 2 day diet from Noy. After a very weird weekend of strange sypmtoms i am still alive and kicking and have vowed never to take diet pills again. I visited my doctor due to my blood pressure being high and over the weekend i was suffering with palpitations and headaches, tightness in my chest and strange aches in my left arm. I know this all sounds a bit hyperchondriac but i am never ill and the last time i visited my doc was 2006 for a repeat pescription."
Lisa, just to let you know. The bottle did warn against high blood pressure people to not take this, and only take it when you have asked your doctor if 2 day diet is right for you. If your blood pressure is high, then you should probably not take 2 day diet at all. Oh, by the way, Orovo Detox is something I just saw online. Google it and check it out. This might be safer for you than 2 day diet.
Johnson

Secaucus, NJ

#1858 Apr 19, 2008
kylie wrote:
<quoted text>
OK where does it say that this product is 100% gunna work for everyone? Of course its not going to work for everyone or there would be no more fat people, it would be like the cure for fat lol, wheres your common sense every diet product is the same,, works for some doesnt work for others
EXACTLY! That's the point SEVERAL people are trying to make here. Noy is trying to convince people that just because the packaging is different it is an inferior product. AND claiming, falsely and without proof, I might add, that they are fake. Some like her product some don't. But don't use the fake product excuse. No one has yet to prove which is fake or real. Only one seller here is trying to persuade the public for her own personal gains.

Read through the posts and you'll see that others are losing weight on the other products, not just Noy's. I just think it's outrageous that she proclaims herself to be the 2 Day Diet Queen. Dig deeper and you'll see she's been in the business less than a year.
Tom

United States

#1859 Apr 19, 2008
GeGe wrote:
"Lisa wrote:
I bought 2 day diet from Noy. After a very weird weekend of strange sypmtoms i am still alive and kicking and have vowed never to take diet pills again. I visited my doctor due to my blood pressure being high and over the weekend i was suffering with palpitations and headaches, tightness in my chest and strange aches in my left arm. I know this all sounds a bit hyperchondriac but i am never ill and the last time i visited my doc was 2006 for a repeat pescription."
Lisa, just to let you know. The bottle did warn against high blood pressure people to not take this, and only take it when you have asked your doctor if 2 day diet is right for you. If your blood pressure is high, then you should probably not take 2 day diet at all. Oh, by the way, Orovo Detox is something I just saw online. Google it and check it out. This might be safer for you than 2 day diet.
Gege, yenbeauty.com is selling Orovo detox and 7DFB also. I might try it when I'm done with Lida Daidaihua that buy from yenbeauty.com
Tom

United States

#1860 Apr 19, 2008
Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! That's the point SEVERAL people are trying to make here. Noy is trying to convince people that just because the packaging is different it is an inferior product. AND claiming, falsely and without proof, I might add, that they are fake. Some like her product some don't. But don't use the fake product excuse. No one has yet to prove which is fake or real. Only one seller here is trying to persuade the public for her own personal gains.
Read through the posts and you'll see that others are losing weight on the other products, not just Noy's. I just think it's outrageous that she proclaims herself to be the 2 Day Diet Queen. Dig deeper and you'll see she's been in the business less than a year.
You're right Johnson. She's just starting to sell on Nov 2007.
Katie

Seoul, Korea

#1861 Apr 19, 2008
I have been taking 2 day diet that bought from Noy for 14 days and I have not had any weight loss. Does it sometimes take longer to see results or do you think it is not going to work for me. I don;t know if I should keep taking the pills or should I stop?

After review these post, I think Noy sell fake 2 day diet for me.
Karen

AOL

#1862 Apr 19, 2008
EVERY "new" POSTER ON HERE IS A FAKE. SAYING THEY HAVE SIDE EFFECTS, NOT WORKING, ETC. SENT TO HOSPITAL, PTLPITATIONS, OH YES, "they were from Miracledietstore,

PEOPLE HERE, PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THESE IMPOSTERS. THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY COMPETITORS WHO SELL THE SAME PRODUCTS AND ARE TRYING TO KEEP ANYONE FROM NOY.

NOW, I DON'T CARE. IT IS NOT MY MONEY, BUT PEOPLE WILL PAY MORE SOMETIMES JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THE PRODUCT THAT COSTS MOST IS THE BEST.

The sellers on Ebay have a much larger audience of customers, as do the people on Amazon. They can buy large quanities, and like any other seller, the more wholesale lots are bought the lower the overall price.

This is economics 101.

Notice most of these posts are from out of the country, say the same things, and always say 2 day is fake.

Go figure. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
Amy

Germany

#1863 Apr 19, 2008
I just received my 2 day diet yesterday that bought from ebay store easy2befit. I feel kinda spacey and a little headache, dizzy, but have no appetite at all. I am actually having a hard time drinking water and I drink about 72 ounces of water a day usually. I don't want to put anything in my mouth. I am not sure if I should take any more after reading these posts told that easy2befit, miracledietstore.com , brandnameskincare, lanaboutique.com sell fake products.
Pen-mom

Portland, OR

#1864 Apr 19, 2008
I have been reading on here for a while, posting occasionally for a short time and it sounds like this should be called Noy's chat room. We are all taking this stuff and know if it is working. If it's not working, get it from somewhere else next time or try something different. One problem with computers is Jane could really be Bob and buyer Bonnie could be seller Sue. If buyer Bonnie says oh, Sue sells the real thing.. how do we know Sue isnt leading us to her fake stuff incognito! I know where I buy mine and they are working for me. I would rather read about the topic..SIDE EFFECTS OF 2 DAY DIET rather than who is selling what where... I know I have submitted a previous post re where to buy, but it listed a number of sights I just searched for and was looking for feedback. Maybe we need a topic, 2 Day Diet..no sellers allowed!
kylie

Germany

#1865 Apr 19, 2008
Karen wrote:
EVERY "new" POSTER ON HERE IS A FAKE. SAYING THEY HAVE SIDE EFFECTS, NOT WORKING, ETC. SENT TO HOSPITAL, PTLPITATIONS, OH YES, "they were from Miracledietstore,
PEOPLE HERE, PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THESE IMPOSTERS. THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY COMPETITORS WHO SELL THE SAME PRODUCTS AND ARE TRYING TO KEEP ANYONE FROM NOY.
NOW, I DON'T CARE. IT IS NOT MY MONEY, BUT PEOPLE WILL PAY MORE SOMETIMES JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THE PRODUCT THAT COSTS MOST IS THE BEST.
The sellers on Ebay have a much larger audience of customers, as do the people on Amazon. They can buy large quanities, and like any other seller, the more wholesale lots are bought the lower the overall price.
This is economics 101.
Notice most of these posts are from out of the country, say the same things, and always say 2 day is fake.
Go figure. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
I know it's you Noy miracledietstore.com . Stop changing your nick and hiding from people. You should admit you're selling fake 2 day diet and Imelda
Kim

United States

#1866 Apr 19, 2008
I've tried calling miracledietstore.com (Noy) that site give you in case you are unhappy with the product and want to return. The message I get says, "We're sorry, the number you have dialed is not valid. Please check your number and dial again." So what does that say? THIS IS A SCAM!
kylie

Shanghai, China

#1867 Apr 19, 2008
Kim from other post said:" I've tried calling miracledietstore.com (Noy) that site give you in case you are unhappy with the product and want to return. The message I get says, "We're sorry, the number you have dialed is not valid. Please check your number and dial again." So what does that say? THIS IS A SCAM!"

I think Noy miracledietstore.com turned off her phone and hided from buyers
Johnson

Secaucus, NJ

#1868 Apr 19, 2008
Pen-mom wrote:
I have been reading on here for a while, posting occasionally for a short time and it sounds like this should be called Noy's chat room. We are all taking this stuff and know if it is working. If it's not working, get it from somewhere else next time or try something different. One problem with computers is Jane could really be Bob and buyer Bonnie could be seller Sue. If buyer Bonnie says oh, Sue sells the real thing.. how do we know Sue isnt leading us to her fake stuff incognito! I know where I buy mine and they are working for me. I would rather read about the topic..SIDE EFFECTS OF 2 DAY DIET rather than who is selling what where... I know I have submitted a previous post re where to buy, but it listed a number of sights I just searched for and was looking for feedback. Maybe we need a topic, 2 Day Diet..no sellers allowed!
Wouldn't that be wonderful!? But it will never happen.
Johnson

Secaucus, NJ

#1869 Apr 19, 2008
Em Co Don wrote:
Moi nguoi dung co mua thuoc gia cua con nho Lao ten Noy boi vi con nho nay ban thuoc gia?. Coi chung bi gat tien
Huh?
kylie husband

Brooklyn, NY

#1870 Apr 19, 2008
Pen-mom wrote:
kylie ugly fat lazy ass, if you're still log in here to be noy's dog, i will dirvoce you

Pen Mom: don't tell people buy from Noy miracledietstore anymore because she sell fake 2 day diet, imelda. How much Noy paid for you? 1 or 2 bottles 2 day diet a month??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale 2 hr redotex for sale 25
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) 5 hr Nancy 842
Bee fit or slimina 5 hr Marjorie 10
Easyslim Pills (Aug '11) 5 hr Narmie 42
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) 5 hr Greg 17
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) Tue Fami 578
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel Strong Ve... (Jan '11) Tue mary 439
More from around the web