Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7502 Oct 26, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i do have plenty to go around i emailed you back no response
Debbie,

I did respond and paid you last Thursday night via PayPal.

United States

#7503 Oct 26, 2012
Hey deb well Im not new to the pills Im just lookin to buy them again Im hearing your name on here so much so I'll take a chance wit the 2day wit you,i know the real from the fake when i see it and smell it! So where to contact you
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>contact me at asianbeutysecrets@hotmail
Nick

Phoenix, AZ

#7504 Oct 26, 2012
biancab89 wrote:
Hey deb well Im not new to the pills Im just lookin to buy them again Im hearing your name on here so much so I'll take a chance wit the 2day wit you,i know the real from the fake when i see it and smell it! So where to contact you<quoted text>
Debbie's are real. I have lost 6 pounds in 5 days.
It doesnt really matter with the box, labels or the bottle anymore. Since there are so many fakes. I have bought A LOT & they have all been fake.
I saw Debbie on another post on here & decided to give it one last try.
She is the only person I would buy these from because she is the only person I know that guarantees these are real.

I had others "guarantee". From what I read they were real: Label, bottle all the misspellings & serial numbers matches. Then I get the bottle. Open it up & they are fake.
What they don't tell you is that once the package Is open you can't return.

Don't waste your money. Buy them from Debbie & only Debbie. She does not sell fakes.
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#7505 Oct 26, 2012
kjr77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Debbie,
I did respond and paid you last Thursday night via PayPal.
Oh sorry did not recognize your screen name. Got it thank you.

Location hidden

#7506 Oct 26, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sorry did not recognize your screen name. Got it thank you.
Got the pills today! Can't wait to start them. I am going to wait until Sunday to take them! Thanks Debbie!
KAY

Mission, TX

#7507 Oct 26, 2012
i want them too but i havnt been able to get a hold of her whatsoever...:? can you email me at eksantana@gmail.com
thanks

United States

#7508 Oct 27, 2012
Thanx nick so how do i order them and how much were they
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Debbie's are real. I have lost 6 pounds in 5 days.
It doesnt really matter with the box, labels or the bottle anymore. Since there are so many fakes. I have bought A LOT & they have all been fake.
I saw Debbie on another post on here & decided to give it one last try.
She is the only person I would buy these from because she is the only person I know that guarantees these are real.
I had others "guarantee". From what I read they were real: Label, bottle all the misspellings & serial numbers matches. Then I get the bottle. Open it up & they are fake.
What they don't tell you is that once the package Is open you can't return.
Don't waste your money. Buy them from Debbie & only Debbie. She does not sell fakes.
SanDy

United States

#7509 Oct 28, 2012
I just wanted to post about Debbie, who has the real pills available. She is definitely legit and I would order from her, and no one else!! I ordered from her over a year ago, and I loved the results. I lost weight and had no bad side effects. Then the pills were banned. She finally found comparable pills, which I received my first bottle on Saturday, and they are legit. I had no appetite and I had to force myself to eat!! I almost didn't want to post on here because I don't want her run out!!! ;) Just thought people should know...

United States

#7510 Oct 28, 2012
ok so where should i order them from and how much? been lookin for these pills forever
SanDy wrote:
I just wanted to post about Debbie, who has the real pills available. She is definitely legit and I would order from her, and no one else!! I ordered from her over a year ago, and I loved the results. I lost weight and had no bad side effects. Then the pills were banned. She finally found comparable pills, which I received my first bottle on Saturday, and they are legit. I had no appetite and I had to force myself to eat!! I almost didn't want to post on here because I don't want her run out!!! ;) Just thought people should know...
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#7511 Oct 28, 2012
biancab89 wrote:
Thanx nick so how do i order them and how much were they<quoted text>
I responded to your email havent heard back. you can submit your request at asianbeutysecrets@hotmail.com

United States

#7512 Oct 29, 2012
i just emailed you from BiancaBurton89@gmail please respond
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>I responded to your email havent heard back. you can submit your request at asianbeutysecrets@hotmail.com
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#7519 Nov 9, 2012
If you are looking for the origial 2 day diet check ou thi forum also for success stories and where you can find them

http://www.topix.com/forum/food/dieting/T0892...
Diana

Phoenix, AZ

#7521 Nov 20, 2012
sche wrote:
im tking this pills for 3 weeks and i lost 16 lbs! its amazing! the only side effects that i feel are dryness of mouth and increase thirst.thats it! but be sure to buy those genuine lingzhi, theres a lot of fake products,that comes from china.and will affect your health!
Can u please tell me where u got your pills from? Thank u!
Diane

Philippines

#7523 Nov 22, 2012
If you're taking diet pills just make sure you don't have any organ problems specially heart issues.
Ana

La Mesa, CA

#7525 Nov 27, 2012
Does any body know what foods to eat while on this pill?
veronika

Czech Republic

#7527 Dec 4, 2012
Hi,Im woont order original diet pills celineparis@seznam.cz

Since: Dec 12

Phoenix, AZ

#7528 Dec 4, 2012
because the 2 day diet japan lingzhi is 100% herbal so there is no any side effect.you will feel a little dry mouth. you can find the original 2 day diet japan lingzhi from www.daidaihuaslim.com
Melzybaby

Kurnell, Australia

#7529 Dec 4, 2012

PLEASE READ

Please stay clear of this product or those people saying how good it is is most likely the people selling it I was on it for only a month I lost a lot of weight wich I thought was amazing there is more than just dry mouth side affects. Two days ago I was taken to randwick hospital emergency I had a panick attack and anxiety attack I was not breathing my heart was pumping I ripped the skin off my fingers and face as I thought I had worms coming out of me I ripped the skin from my lips because I thought they were moving a scratched the crapp out of my arms this 2day diet pill is not 100% natural there are others drugs wich causes depression and hallucinations please I'm begging you do not buy this product I posted how good it was on another site and were to buy the real deal if my boyfriend had not come over in time I would of either sufficated had a heart attack or bleed to death I'm a very healthy person with no medical history please this is a warning to all if you are on them stop immediately and see a doctor I had stopped them for two days as I was happy with my weight and it hit me I was given drug after drug to calm me down I was on oxygen mask to breath I was tied down at one point because I still thought the worms were comming out of me so please this is not good for you every one is different every one will have a reaction to no reaction at all but it's not worth trying to find out I was on heart monitor as even with the drugs to calm me down my heart was racing my blood pressure had rise extremely high I was let this morning I can't even go to the bathroom by myself with out a family member to watch my hands and face are bandage up it's my sisters wedding on Saturday and I'm her maid of oner my boyfriend is typing this so please take care of your selfs
mercedes

Houston, TX

#7532 Dec 15, 2012
i just finished my 2nd bottle, and im getting a lot of comments about my weigth from people that i dont see very often, i feel better now that i know that they work pretty good, no side effects for me like i said before, just headache the first week when i started taking them! We ALL WONT HAVE THE SAME REACCION WHEN WE TAKE THIS PILLS, SO I DONT THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WHITH THE PILLS ITS JUST THAT EVERYBODYS SYSTEM IS NOT THE SAME!
julia

United States

#7533 Dec 18, 2012
Does any one know if we can take it every 2 days so we wont loose so much weight and when we stop taking it will I gain weight .? Aldo do I have to have a certain food menu.???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
supplements to lose weight 21 hr Reni 2
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) Tue BEWARE SCAM 112
Lipodrene hardcore Feb 20 KellyKapoor 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Feb 19 Human 976
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) Feb 18 BEWARE SCAM 664
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) Feb 14 Samkhuream 27
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) Feb 12 Sue 632
More from around the web