United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

hye wrote:
I been taking this pills for 2 month. I lost 20 lb. But I stoped because of the side effect.
First 3 days, I felt so dizzy and fainted once, but I thought it would be okay. I blamed me, who did not eating enough. when I loosing weight i was too happy to think about my symtom.
Later, i got severe headache and stomach pain and loose stool and get worse. So I stoped to taking pills. But the bigger problems hit me. For 5 days, i suffered from same side effects plus chest pain and I could not stand from my bed. Now I feel little better and I wrote these side effects.
But I still think about taking this pill again because it worked so good. I think this pill is kind of bad drug ruin my body and mental.
What did your bottle & pill look like????
Jessica

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

I just bought the pills & I wanna lose 40lbs I hope I have a success story!!!!!! The person I got mine from told me the first 3 days take 2 pills & then increase to 3!!!!!!!!!
iman beauty salon

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

i have been on them for a month i lost 40lbs with exercise it work really fast no side effect except dry mouth.
viva

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Back on amazon was off for a while
http://www.amazon.com/2-Day-Diet-Japan/dp/B00...
Julie

Boucherville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Does anyone have any reviews of the new product Debbie is selling (48 hour diet)? I just might try it if it's as good as the previous pills are supposed to be !
Ara

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Julie wrote:
Does anyone have any reviews of the new product Debbie is selling (48 hour diet)? I just might try it if it's as good as the previous pills are supposed to be !
Hey I totally trust(48 hour diet)the new product Debbie is selling, my friend has already lost more than 50 lbs in 45 days, he is a heavy guy but he is amazed with his results,I lost 40 lbs with the 2 day diet pills and stoped because I felt confortable at 140 lbs don't want to be super skiny, and the I decided to try the (48 hour diet) and wow it works just the same, I am down to 135 lbs and I can tell that by loosing a few more pounds makes me feel much better,I am going to stop taking them in a daily basis, I proved to myself and friends that these pills are the best and if I was able to loose weight anybody can too, So give them a try and you won't regreat it, One more thing, I have always bought the produc from Debbie and nobody else, I will say it over and over again. "Good Luck"
Bonita

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Can you email me where you got your pills from ? Bonitac_45@yahoo.com I think I brought some fake ones , and do you need to drink a lot of water .
Phelicia wrote:
I've been on this pill for about 1 month I've lost a pound a day,my mom and aunt also take this pill and we are having chest complications. They have been on it for about 1-2 months. I guess everyone may be different.

“Loveberry”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

iman beauty salon wrote:
i have been on them for a month i lost 40lbs with exercise it work really fast no side effect except dry mouth.
Where did u got your pill?
nEmO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Can any one tell me where I can buy these pills ...I really really want to try them ...and I want the real deal not fake ones ...
nEmO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Has anyone bought them on AMAZON and if so are they fake pills or the real pills??? I would like to know where I can buy them @
shell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Julie wrote:
julie I read on Ehow that these pills can cause certain cancers.... Be careful
nEmO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Pookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey thanks! I bought it from Amazon.
Yes it gives me dry mouth. I feel thirsty all the time and I always need somekind of fruit to nibble on because my mouth is really dry!!
But I am 130 lbs. as of today!! I have such a busy day that I barely have time to take my pills in the morning so I've just been doing it without the pills. Here and there I will go without a pill and I think I've become so use to it I don't really depend on the pills to help me lose. Just need to get rid of my fat on my buttox and my thighs and I am one happy camper. I am satisfied with my body except for the parts that I need to lose. My bottom half. So my goal is to tone and shape my legs the best I can. I want sexy legs. WHo doesn't? So I'm going to work hard on it. Will update!! My goal weight is 125. I'm suprised I only have 5 more pounds to lose. But my bottom half hasn't changed much. So I guess I just need to exsercise. But because I am so close to my goal weight. I think I might end up wanting to lose more. Maybe not lose but tone. So for those in this weight loss journey. Don't give up!! Remember to excersize and don't worry about counting calories. I don't! Just another hassle in my life. Eat whatever you want. But just limit and eat things lightly and you will lose weight. Drink lots of water. Sometime your body is just asking for water and not food!! Take care and thanks for the advices on constipatioin. Will try it out!
. Where did you buy your pills??? I would really need help losing!
nEmO

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Darla wrote:
My sisster started using the 2day pill's and, lost about 15 bounds in just a month. She didn't work out just did her daily routine. I just started using them 2 day's ago. They make me very sleepy and give me engery like,(moodswings).
. Hello Darla, can you plZ tell me where you got your pills from????
marilu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

i started to take the pills it's been like 2 months now. the firts two weeks i lost 15 pounds now i dn't really know because i haven't weighted myself but i don't feel thirsty nor anything i've read instead i feel hungry n i haven't lost pants or dress sizes.
nEmO

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

MRS c wrote:
Everyone looking for the original 2 day diet pills. I ordered some and they were shipped today and I will have them tomorrow. It is so hard to finding the real original (red in color) pill. I searched long and hard before I found someone. This person isnt on the internet making up names and post to get someone to buy from her. I have purchased from Amazon and they are all fake pills. Also, calcomp is fake as well. I don't sell them and don't have anything to gain from my post. The person I just purchased from will actually send you a sample to prove that she has the real original pills. I was "SHOCKED" someone that isn't trying to take advantage of others. She doesn't advertise because she only usually sells to her regular customers who have purchased from her for years. I was so impressed with her customer service and the ability to make me feel comfortable about my purchase. After I get the bottle tomorrow and know for sure they are real like the samples that were sent to me, I will then pass her email/telephone number along to those individuals who are truly interested. We are all here to lose weight and not get ripped off by these fake salespeople.
. MRS c! Iv been looking for these pills everywhere (the real pills) of course ...can you PLZ send me the info from the lady you bought from PLZ!!! You can send to - berry6@vzw.blackberry.net hope to hear sumthing back ... thank you
nEmO

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

marilu wrote:
i started to take the pills it's been like 2 months now. the firts two weeks i lost 15 pounds now i dn't really know because i haven't weighted myself but i don't feel thirsty nor anything i've read instead i feel hungry n i haven't lost pants or dress sizes.
. Hi marilu ...I'm really trying to find these pills but hearing all these bad stories about fake ones ...can U plz tell me where U bought urs and R they the real ones ...email me @ berry6@vzw.blackberry.net thank U
Mracgjr

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

nEmO wrote:
<quoted text>. Hi marilu ...I'm really trying to find these pills but hearing all these bad stories about fake ones ...can U plz tell me where U bought urs and R they the real ones ...email me @ berry6@vzw.blackberry.net thank U
please provide me with the info to get the real pills. Thanks in advance.
Enriqueon24s

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Hi mrs c can you email me the info of where you bought the pills I really need to lose weight and have tried finding these pills and have failed to find the real ones. Enriqueon24s@yahoo.com. Thanks
Wendy

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

I've taken this product for a week and a half, and it made me feel horrible. I decided after I was tired of being sluggish and mouth beindg ssssoooooo dry that I was done. i would just committ to get it off the right way. I've been off the pill now for 3days and feel worst now, then when I was taking them. I thinks they are still in my system. I feel fatigue, naueas, dry mouth.......just feeling not like myself. I have totally learned my lesson, no more DIET PILLS for me!!!!!!!
Eve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for th pill to start flushing out your system iam still only going to the bathroom as i normally do i have been taking the pills for 4 days know and i get a little hungry in the evening iam alot more thirsty and i do drink lots of water is this comen?did anyone else ztart out like this i would really appreciate help from those who have taken 2-day diet thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone heard slimming pills -Magic Slim Weight ... (Dec '12) 2 hr deb 103
Lishou Slimming Capsule, GONE?! (Oct '10) 8 hr redrooter99 227
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) 13 hr Michelle 225
slimex 15mg 13 hr nici- 8
Has anyone tried nordic chili burn to lose weight? (Jun '09) 19 hr CKZ 250
latest formula (Mar '13) 19 hr AfroGirl 333
Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet japan lingz... (Sep '10) 20 hr Erica Tops 1,606
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Sun rodney 642
•••
•••