Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...
Sexy

Aurora, CO

#619 Feb 5, 2008
2 Day diet, 2X powerful slimming, 3X powerful slimming formula and most of those products are OEM from what I know. When you do an oem on 2 day diet, 3 day fit, 2X powerful, 3X powerful slimming, it can be the same box type and most of the time the maker of oem don't want to put there contact information on the box. My opinion, I think the weight loss that's have to do with Lingzhi or the 2 day diet japan ingredients is all oem just with different box and look, and they all work the same. Some will lose the weight faster then the other and some just will get constipated then the other, because if we all lose weight on one product, the other will be out of business.
Sense the 2 day diet is such a mess in the the market right now, I recommend my customer to Slim5. They even comment that the effects work better then 2 day diet japan lingzhi, but the dry mouth is the same as 2 day diet japan lingzhi.

Noy

“INSPIRE”

Since: Dec 07

Sweet Home Alabama

#620 Feb 5, 2008
Elisa wrote:
I wonder if you gain weight if you stop taking this pill.
Hi Elisa,

I think that goes with any diet. If you stop going to the gym, you will gain weight. Stop any diet completely and go on an eating spree, no matter what anyone says, that diet has failed. You'll learn to eat smaller portions with this supplement and that's good. Also when you are taking them, try not to feel like you are dieting, in other words, let it take it's course and don't rely to much on the scale the first 2 months. Trust me, when your clothes and boobs and butt get smaller, you will notice that they are working. Give it a month at least. When you start to gain weight or see no drop at all, than they don't work for either your body or it may be the pills. Good Luck!

Noy
BBWinTN

Hermitage, TN

#621 Feb 5, 2008
So what about Imelda Perfect Slim? I've tried the Lida Daidaihua and it's a very good appetite suppressant. And what about the 3 Day Fit?
Sexy

Aurora, CO

#622 Feb 5, 2008
The 3 Day Fit, I've never taken them because the capsules color is the same as 2 day diet japan lingzhi.
There is a reseller that introduce 3 Day Fit to the customer. If you're have never taken 2 day diet japan before, you'll probably think 3 Day Fit is effective as well. 3X powerful Slimming formula is also effective, and its also the same ingrediets as 2 day diet japan lingzhi. Miracledietstore.com should have 3X powerful slimming formula.

Noy

“INSPIRE”

Sweet Home Alabama

#623 Feb 5, 2008
Testing: If this show's up, it was sent with permission as to their results. Here's the link:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k257/noypho...

Noy

“INSPIRE”

Sweet Home Alabama

#624 Feb 5, 2008
Ok so it worked! Here's another testimonial with 2 Day, Imelda, and 3 in 1. Thanks for looking!

Noy

“INSPIRE”

Sweet Home Alabama

#625 Feb 5, 2008
Sorry, I had to delete the other pictures. Here are the links and pictures for 2 Day Diet and Imelda clients. Thanks for looking!

BBWinTN

Hermitage, TN

#626 Feb 5, 2008
She looks like a new person! Imelda must be good stuff too!
DINA

Port Richey, FL

#627 Feb 5, 2008
Noy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dina,
After reading the article that you posted would you try taking the Lida Daidai? I don't worry at all with the bashing, it's actually flattering. Hope you are doing well, at least you are not buried in snow like us in Denver! I should send you the latest picture of my friend. She lost 45lbs in 4 months. 1 on the 2 Day and 3 on the Imelda. Keep me posted on your progress, your 2 day is coming soon.
Noy
well becasue they actually tell you what is in those pills unlike the 2 day diet all it has is "natural substance" and we don't know what they are but ..i'm not sure i would actually need to look into it a lttle more
Sexy

Aurora, CO

#628 Feb 5, 2008
I think most of the seller of pictures of there clients.
I agree, she look great and beautiful.

I do also have before and after from customer who have taken 2 day diet japan lingzi and Slim5.

I can't post it here without my customer permission. I already do have alot of repeat customer.

Please tell you customer that she look beautiful.
DINA

Port Richey, FL

#629 Feb 5, 2008
BBWinTN wrote:
She looks like a new person! Imelda must be good stuff too!
that is what i am on now! i don't take nearly the recommended amount and i have lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks but your suppose to take 4 pills a day the most i have taken is 2 so there is a possiblity that more can be lost if the dosage recomended is used
Sexy

Aurora, CO

#630 Feb 6, 2008
Imelda Perfect Slim is made in Hongkong, and the 2 day diet is made in Japan ( they both produce in Hong kong or China ). The only difference is Imelda don't have lingzhi, but instead ginseng that's supposed to tighten up your skin, and whitening with clear complexion. I'm sorry if I don't have the exact meaning or difinition on hand. Imelda also work great! only if you haven't take any other Oreint weigth loss before.
Emma

UK

#631 Feb 6, 2008
Thanks for the reply.
I got the hot flushes during the day, and the strange feeling is hard to describe! I guess I just feel a little unwell, I ache and had a bit of a headache too.
I suffer from anxiety so I guess my worrying is irrational, I cannot find any horror stories on the net either which is encouraging.
Its maybe the detoxing effect of the first few days on the pills, Im sure it will pass!
Thanks for putting my mind at rest.
Kay

Grand Rapids, MI

#632 Feb 6, 2008
Weighed myself this morning and, altogether, I've lost 2 pounds.(I weighed myself in the evening yesterday, so..)

I'm not losing as much as others say they have, but I guess that's where we're all different :)

Very satisfied with the pills from www.hgpills.com .
Emma

UK

#633 Feb 6, 2008
Kay wrote:
Weighed myself this morning and, altogether, I've lost 2 pounds.(I weighed myself in the evening yesterday, so..)
I'm not losing as much as others say they have, but I guess that's where we're all different :)
Very satisfied with the pills from www.hgpills.com .
How long have you been taking the pills?
I lost 2lb on my first day with these.
Kay

Grand Rapids, MI

#634 Feb 6, 2008
I've been taking them since Sunday, I think. (But, like I said before, everyone's body reacts differently to diet pills, so..) I'm still happy with my 2 lb. loss.
Kay

Grand Rapids, MI

#635 Feb 6, 2008
I might also add that I don't have much weight to lose. I'm at 138 right now and my goal is 125.
BBWinTN

Hermitage, TN

#636 Feb 6, 2008
DINA wrote:
<quoted text> that is what i am on now! i don't take nearly the recommended amount and i have lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks but your suppose to take 4 pills a day the most i have taken is 2 so there is a possiblity that more can be lost if the dosage recomended is used
Does it give you energy? Is that why you don't take the full dose of the Imelda Perfect Slim?
BBWinTN

Hermitage, TN

#637 Feb 6, 2008
DINA wrote:
<quoted text>well becasue they actually tell you what is in those pills unlike the 2 day diet all it has is "natural substance" and we don't know what they are but ..i'm not sure i would actually need to look into it a lttle more
I agree with you about the Lida Daidaihua. And we know exactly who the manufacturer is and where they are located. Same packaging is used for all markets and they've gone to great lengths to produce distinguishing packaging.
santo domingo

Boston, MA

#638 Feb 6, 2008
I just started the pill today, when do you think I can see any results? I am not sure, but I think I feel a little drowsy after taking this first pill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX FOR SALE(weight loose diet) 9 hr BEWARE SCAM 208
News Weight loss a good first step to get healthy (Oct '13) 19 hr lovesong 20
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel (Sep '09) 19 hr lovesong 3,705
ObiSlim - Weight Loss Supplement Fri Dee78 2
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price Feb 4 BEWARE SCAM 70
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) Feb 4 Fatgirl 619
3 Week Diet Feb 3 sohottt 2
More from around the web