Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...
Sue

Princeton, MA

#44 Nov 19, 2007
Thanks Heidi, that was very nice of you. I'm actually from FallRiver, Mass, I'm not sure where Millis came from, must be my IP address. Anyway, I got low dose of oxazepam from my Doctor and I slept like a baby. I only had to take it the one night and I've been great since. It took about three full days to get the diet pill out of my system. I learned my lesson. Everyone's makeup is different. I should've known better, I can't even take nyquil. It has the opposite affect on me. Thanks so much for your advice! Happy Thanksgiving!
Heidi wrote:
Sue, If you live in Millis on Rt 109 (I can't remember if it is in Millis or Medway there is a great Holistic Center (Small white building on right if heading towards Milford). The Holistic Doctor there is wonderful. You may want to talk to him (Its been a while but I think his name is DR. Shaw. He helped me immensely w/ getting off of highly addictive Anxiety Meds that were suppose to be "Mild". It may be a nutritional issue.
I was looking this product up because I have a friend who is a RN here in MA. and went on this diet herb and she has had no side effects and lost quite a bit of weight, no jitters or anything ..actually she did mention loose stool but said it wasn't a problem ..she got use to this. Good luck with your Insomnia issues I hope it is something easily taken care of. FYI- The vitamin B complex does help w/ Anxiety and Depression .
<quoted text>
renae

Chattanooga, TN

#45 Nov 21, 2007
I started taking the pills about a week ago, and around 4 days into taking the pill i started feeling pain in my lower right abdomen. my sister said it might just be that my colon is irritated. has anyone else experienced the same thing?
rose

United States

#46 Nov 21, 2007
I've been on the 2 day diet and I have no appetite i even skipped a day at a time and so far i lost 10lbs. in 8 days. i love them but all i can recommend if you can't sleep just take a pill every other day. good luck!
Ann-New Orleans

New Orleans, LA

#47 Nov 21, 2007
I have taken these pills for about 2 weeks lost 10 pds. I have had no side effects. I went from a size 8 to size 6.

Since: Aug 07

San Jose, CA

#48 Nov 22, 2007
Don't take the pills, it won't work long term and may cause health problems.

My friend has lost 119lbs with the chocolaterave.com protein bars. One bar is like eating 2 eggs, 6 grams of fiber, vitamins, and over 4 cups of spinach in Antioxidant value.
Jade

London, UK

#49 Nov 23, 2007
i live in the uk- london and i have bought them on ebay. once i recieve them i will givw you an update on my progress.
D Lynne

Fort Wayne, IN

#50 Nov 25, 2007
Do these pills really work or will I be wasting my time
MsCinHtown

Houston, TX

#51 Nov 26, 2007
Gail wrote:
I have been taking these pills for 2 months know, I have lost 15 pounds. I have never seen this kind of result with an over the counter diet product. I have taken adipex in the past, this product has worked for me when adipex did not. The only thing I have experiened is dry mouth and a bit of chest pressure(gas?).
Are you still taking the pills? If yes, are you still losing weight? How much total?
Gail

Houston, TX

#52 Nov 26, 2007
MsCinHtown wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still taking the pills? If yes, are you still losing weight? How much total?
I have been off for 2 weeks now, have not gained or lost. I may start back taking them again, but now I am ok with my weight, I feel great!
cindy

Glenside, PA

#53 Nov 28, 2007
Heather wrote:
What is the name of this pill that everyone is talking about?
hi the name of the pill is 2 day diet slimming formula
cindy

Glenside, PA

#54 Nov 28, 2007
i have been using this pill for two weeks i have lose 14lbs. the most common side effects are dry mouth,also a bite of dizziness, if u dont eat on time or too little.but overall i am very happy with the result.i have alot of friends and family on the pill,becauce they saw my result in such a short time.
D Lynne

Fort Wayne, IN

#55 Nov 28, 2007
when taking the pill should i be watching what i am eating or can i eat like always. And does anyone feel like they can't get a good nite sleep with this pill?
Dionyssa

Austin, TX

#56 Nov 28, 2007
I have been taking them for about 6 months now but I donít take them everyday. I drink a LOT of water and I have adopted much healthier eating habits. I have gone from 191 lbs to 160lbs but it has taken me almost 6 months. I stopped taking them for about 3 weeks and I only managed to gain 1 lb. I just found that when I didn't take them I was going back to being constipated. When I first started taking them I had really bad dry mouth and I felt a bit dehydrated. But after 1 month and drinking lots of water I got back to normal. I stopped taking them every day and now I take them about once every 4 to 5 days. I am a student so I walk everywhere on campus and I exercise about 3-4 times a week. I actually got the pills checked out by a doctor and he did some research on them. He said that the ingredients are all healthy for you but he just didn't trust them because only Russia has done some extensive research on them. I went to have a check up not too long ago and I am incredibly healthy. My friend from Vietnam recommended them to me and she said that she and her family had them checked out by their doctor and that it is all natural and safe. I personally donít trust anything that is not approved by the FDA but so far I have maintained a healthy weight, I stopped taking naps during the day, I eat small meals (about the size of my hand) 4 to 5 times a day, and I feel great. I have gone from a size 14 to a size 8/10 and my breast size has gone down (which is the reason why I wanted to lose weight in the first place). If anyone knows anymore information on these pills I would greatly appreciate it if you keep me informed. I have done extensive research on all the ingredients but I am not sure of the long term affects with the combination of these ingredients.

dionyssa@gmail.com
Jamie

San Diego, CA

#57 Nov 28, 2007
It is called 2-day diet by Japan Linzhi slimming formula. I sale this pill. If you interest, you can e-mail me at: palmnailssupply@yahoo.com
Jamie

San Diego, CA

#58 Nov 28, 2007
It is called 2-day diet by Japan Linzhi slimming formula. I sale this pill. If you interest, you can e-mail me at: palmnailssupply@yahoo.com
Jamie

San Diego, CA

#59 Nov 28, 2007
It is called 2-day diet by Japan Linzhi slimming formula. I sale this pill. If you interest, you can e-mail me at: palmnailssupply@yahoo.com ]
lovelygirl

Indian Head, MD

#60 Nov 29, 2007
It's almost a month now and I lost about inches.. I mean fat from my hips and legs, I don't fee anything abnormal except I a lot awake right now with enerygy when I was doing two pills, but I am down to one pills everyday and it seems normal I drink plenty of water and at the same time I ate only in the morning and have dinner before 5pm. All my friends lost almost 20 lbs and they are on it still. I think it is great stuff. If you don't know how to use it don't use it especially if you have medical condition, consult your doctor. But it is good for me and my friends.
Rebecca

United States

#61 Nov 29, 2007
Where can I buy these pills besides, Ebay?
Rebecca

United States

#62 Nov 29, 2007
What well-known store can I get it from? Savon-CVS-.. Does anyone know?
Dieter

Riverside, CA

#63 Nov 29, 2007
I've been taking the pills for about 3 weeks and i've lost about 10 lbs. so far. The only major side effect i've experienced is really dry mouth, so if you're going to take it, i would advise you to drink a LOT of water throughout the day. i haven't had any drowsiness or chest pressure. once in a while, i feel really weak and just want to curl up on the floor, but that's just because i need food. Just eat something small before that happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redotex for sale online( Weight Loss & Diet) 2 hr Anonymous 507
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) 6 hr NinjaSparrow 15
Anyone taking the 48 hour herbal slimming? 8 hr MissyMcC 5
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) 13 hr Miss keisha 530
News A Fast Examination of Intermittent Fasting Thu Intermittent Fasting 1
Japan Sousinon Changed Its Formula? (Jul '14) Tue gkil14 8
SlimFast Lipo Men 1 capsule is equals to 3 hou... (Nov '14) Jun 30 carangian 41
More from around the web