Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...

Since: Jul 10

Honolulu, HI

#6419 Aug 11, 2010
Debbie wrote:
I am ready to introduce the new product that will be replacing the 2 day diet, Its is the same supplier and same exact ingredients, not banned by FDA and it works the same as the Original 2 day diet, I tested it on myself first and its great! I have a very limited amount in stock since i am going to start introducing these..the name is Amazing "48" hour diet by Dr. Yoshiki, you will love it, its even a little stronger, if i run out i will order more and have within 4-5 days, not worried at all my supplier is great. So if you want to give these a try, there are no imitations not even hardly anyone has these available yet. you can order on my website www.asianbeutysecrets.webs.com or email me and i can send you an invoice at [email protected] I am so excited, im sure once you try this you wont have to worry about fake and real anymore. Good luck to you all with your weight loss success.
Hi Debbie, Do you happen to give a money back guarantee if it does not work? Any special pricing if i were to buy two bottles as a test/demo.

Let me know!

Edgar
[email protected]

Thanks!
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#6420 Aug 14, 2010
Well gotta tell you im on my 2nd week of 48 hour diet by Dr Yoshiki and im loving it, loosing about a pound a day. This version indeed is much stronger and is not banned by FDA, you gotta try it.
elli

Braunschweig, Germany

#6421 Aug 14, 2010
This isn't the answer to the questions....
mina

Reynolds, IN

#6422 Aug 14, 2010
Debbie. We want to buy from you , but we need specific answer about money back guarantee. Please respond to direct question , because otherwise it is very risky to try a new product just based on your word. We are weighting ...
jane

Huntington Beach, CA

#6423 Aug 16, 2010
i wish i knew this earlier ): i've been taking this for 4 months but weird that it isn't banned. i'm pretty healthy now since i exercise but i never paid attention to my headache and dizziness. now my toes feels numb . maybe i'm just paranoid but i'm going to stop. i've tried researching about it but they are also people who didn't go through intense researching like you did . just because i bought it from chinese herbal place , i assumed it was "better" .
Higher learning wrote:
I have done some intense research on the " 2 Day Diet" formula. I must say that what I have noticed is plenty of confusion from customers all over the U.S.
I have studied several packaging and specifically the spelling. Based on NYS Analysis for legal meaning verbiage and typo forms it has been determined that certain words are misspelled to avoid a potential lawsuit. With misspelled words it is in favor of the seller/manufacturer that is marketing/selling the product to protect their interest. The FDA has banned the sale of 2 Day Diet from entering the U.S market. Once the FDA compiled a study case on the elements used in the product it determined that the substance is extremely hazardous to the health. The U.K has reviewed and confirmed the testing and banned the use of sale shortly after the U.S has confirmed the study.
One of the testing that was studied by Einstein University of medicine involved the nature of an animal liver with similar strength to the human liver. What was discovered was that after ingesting 12 weeks of the elements used in " 2 day diet" the liver has reduced in size by 23%. What was proven is that the liver was unable to fully function and was producing only a mere 72% of full function. Based on Harvard University the liver needs to function at minimum of 85% of the time to support the rest of the human organs. With that being said the liver will stress causing symptoms and long term problems to the rest of the human organs.
A few more studies were compiled specifically for " 2 Day Diet". The purpose of the vigorous study on the original Japan product was mainly due to lack of disclosure, guarantees, BBB reports, studies and claims, etc. There is a serious investigation in process that is believed that the product will be completely banned and will be considered an illegal substance and for those who market/sell it will face criminal charges.
Those who lose a massive amount of weight in a very short period of time will potentially lose. What you believe your gaining by losing is only a mis-understandment of your decisions and lack of knowledge. Please educate yourself before consuming products based on marketing adds. Nothing comes easy, but one thing for sure is with hard work and dedication diet supplements are not needed to achieve what you seek.
Hope this information was useful to better make a decision on this product and many more that are on the market.
<quoted text>
Willingtolosewei ght

Bella Vista, Australia

#6424 Aug 16, 2010
Hi there, has anyone used Japan Hokkaido Slimming Pills? Please share your experience? Thanks
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#6427 Aug 17, 2010
mina wrote:
Debbie. We want to buy from you , but we need specific answer about money back guarantee. Please respond to direct question , because otherwise it is very risky to try a new product just based on your word. We are weighting ...
iF the product doesnt work for you ...can return unused product for a full refund. thanks Debbie
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#6428 Aug 17, 2010
jane wrote:
i wish i knew this earlier ): i've been taking this for 4 months but weird that it isn't banned. i'm pretty healthy now since i exercise but i never paid attention to my headache and dizziness. now my toes feels numb . maybe i'm just paranoid but i'm going to stop. i've tried researching about it but they are also people who didn't go through intense researching like you did . just because i bought it from chinese herbal place , i assumed it was "better" .
<quoted text>
well the thing is that usa does not want to loose their pharmaceutical market to another country and thats why it was banned cause it became so popular that they had to stop it somehow, so they can sell their own usa products, they even made a 2 day diet USA version that does not work. Also the ingredient is subitramine, also found in Meridia a popular weight loss product approved by the FDA, her in USA. You cant believe everything you read or hear. My self and many of my customers get regular medical check ups and nothing is coming up abnormal. In fact my doctor read the ingredients in the bottle and said it was safe to take.
Bob

United States

#6429 Aug 18, 2010
Anyone ever try "2 Day Supreme" or "2 DAY HERBAL DIET". Any reviews or opinions on either?
SEVOTO

Savannah, GA

#6430 Aug 18, 2010
GO to VINAMAG.com . Choose the Yunnan edition-
*Click on 2 Day Diet Japan Lingzhi
*In the Products search, type Yunnan edition and click GO
*Next click on the product
*Make sure upc code and brand is below

UPC: 4945535198753
Brand: Yunnan
The same exact feeling and loss of appetite I had when I took it 1 1/2 years ago-I experience now (thirst, feeling of fullness quickly when I eat-so I make sure to eat something every 2 hours-just make sure you take early in the morning (I ordered early on a Friday morning and got them Monday-171.2 today 169.4!I took 2 day diet from feb 21, 2009 to april 17,2009 and lost 45pounds and since then I have regained only 10 pounds (eating out alot and not countering it with excercise). Almost ALL dietary supplements have an effect on the liver-even the approved Meridia and ALLY-even meds for HIGH CHOLESTEROL-so that is why you dont take it long term!!!!! I took it long enough to lose what I needed-so keep that in mind.
CLAUDIA

Houston, TX

#6432 Aug 19, 2010
WERE DID YOU GET THE 2 DAY DIET PILLS?
jasmin

Redmond, WA

#6434 Aug 19, 2010
Oh yeah not the usa "version" japan
jane

Huntington Beach, CA

#6435 Aug 21, 2010
i stopped taking it for a day but i ended up taking it again. i knew it was weird because it is everywhere and in the end i was paranoid about my numb toes. i was just wondering if it effects your stomach in a bad way?
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text> well the thing is that usa does not want to loose their pharmaceutical market to another country and thats why it was banned cause it became so popular that they had to stop it somehow, so they can sell their own usa products, they even made a 2 day diet USA version that does not work. Also the ingredient is subitramine, also found in Meridia a popular weight loss product approved by the FDA, her in USA. You cant believe everything you read or hear. My self and many of my customers get regular medical check ups and nothing is coming up abnormal. In fact my doctor read the ingredients in the bottle and said it was safe to take.
dalia

Wixom, MI

#6436 Aug 21, 2010
I'm going to san Francisco ca, for my 4th year anniversary does any one know if o can find the real 2 diet pills in Chinatown???
jasmin

Redmond, WA

#6437 Aug 22, 2010
Hi every one so I on my 3day today sorry skiped 1 day well I am having l.b.m for the past 2 days I have not lost anything yet im 183 so I will keep you all updated oh jane I did have a bit of numb feeling the first few hrs that I took the pill in my hands but it did not last long how log did you have that feeling for?
nervous

Grand Prairie, TX

#6438 Aug 22, 2010
I got the 2 day diet pill frome debbie in las vegas and been taking them for about two weeks and I have lost 12.4 pounds I am very happy and I want everyone to no that debbie is fast and honest. Thanks Debbie you rock Dominga
jane

Huntington Beach, CA

#6439 Aug 24, 2010
jasmin wrote:
Hi every one so I on my 3day today sorry skiped 1 day well I am having l.b.m for the past 2 days I have not lost anything yet im 183 so I will keep you all updated oh jane I did have a bit of numb feeling the first few hrs that I took the pill in my hands but it did not last long how log did you have that feeling for?
that numbness lasted for 5 days . but i have a great feeling that it was because i curled my toes while walking with sandals. i was just paranoid like i always am with everything else. anyone who are trying to sell their products obviously would advertise it and WOULD NOT bash about it but so far i believe that it IS great, but i will never know what would happen to me later on. i wanted to give up on this pill because DAMMIT i did not lose a single pound after a month and what a waste of money , but i decided to keep going . it has been four-five months and i lost 19 pounds ? seems long but time does fly. i lost a lot of weight because of this pill and i go to the gym everyday for an hour and five minutes on the eliptical and the results are FASTER .i burn at least 500-774 calories on the eliptical and the pill it burns calories for you too. sometimes i feel like i have no calories at all at the end of the day. NO JOKE , i weigh myself everyday and have been losing half a pound each day. doesn't sound a lot but i rather weigh half a pound less than i already am. OH drink lots of water at night before you sleep because of the salt you know ? your face would be much thinner . i know you already know all this information but yeahh .(: i know i didn't lose as much as others but i think it is pretty good that i was 130 lbs and now i am 111. I believe it wasn't allll the pill, my work at the gm was vigorous and peeing every second at night was a pain in the ass .(:

i'm just afraid something is going to happen to me ): see, i'm being paranoid again. i am just sixteen years old .
jasmin

Redmond, WA

#6440 Aug 24, 2010
jane wrote:
<quoted text>
that numbness lasted for 5 days . but i have a great feeling that it was because i curled my toes while walking with sandals. i was just paranoid like i always am with everything else. anyone who are trying to sell their products obviously would advertise it and WOULD NOT bash about it but so far i believe that it IS great, but i will never know what would happen to me later on. i wanted to give up on this pill because DAMMIT i did not lose a single pound after a month and what a waste of money , but i decided to keep going . it has been four-five months and i lost 19 pounds ? seems long but time does fly. i lost a lot of weight because of this pill and i go to the gym everyday for an hour and five minutes on the eliptical and the results are FASTER .i burn at least 500-774 calories on the eliptical and the pill it burns calories for you too. sometimes i feel like i have no calories at all at the end of the day. NO JOKE , i weigh myself everyday and have been losing half a pound each day. doesn't sound a lot but i rather weigh half a pound less than i already am. OH drink lots of water at night before you sleep because of the salt you know ? your face would be much thinner . i know you already know all this information but yeahh .(: i know i didn't lose as much as others but i think it is pretty good that i was 130 lbs and now i am 111. I believe it wasn't allll the pill, my work at the gm was vigorous and peeing every second at night was a pain in the ass .(:
i'm just afraid something is going to happen to me ): see, i'm being paranoid again. i am just sixteen years old .

Wow jane your only 16 really well im I cont the same l.b.m yuck but I have lost 2 pounds now im not as hungery well my sister friend moved away so this is my only bottel of the pills I have left we're did you buy yours at in L.a I think im going up to bellflower october my maybe did u fine them in that area ?
LaShelle

United States

#6441 Aug 24, 2010
I read on Ehow that this producr 2 day diet has HIGH cancer risk people do your research!
jane

Huntington Beach, CA

#6442 Aug 24, 2010
jasmin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow jane your only 16 really well im I cont the same l.b.m yuck but I have lost 2 pounds now im not as hungery well my sister friend moved away so this is my only bottel of the pills I have left we're did you buy yours at in L.a I think im going up to bellflower october my maybe did u fine them in that area ?
you can find them at herbal stores. chinese doctors. i am going to stop when i am 98lbs. HOPEFULLY i will finish by the end of my fifth bottle. i' already scared about my liver .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
about Lida side effects and results (May '08) Oct 19 Valery 72
Anyone using a digital measuring spoon scale? Oct 11 Jealusie 1
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel (Sep '09) Oct 10 Antonita 3,723
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Oct 10 Christa 533
Slim Forte Double Power (Jan '12) Oct 10 Peter 10
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Oct 8 weti 984
I found the cheapest sites to buy Super Slim Po... (Apr '09) Oct 8 alan 117
More from around the web