Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...
Ali G

Corona, CA

#5836 Feb 10, 2010
elle wrote:
<quoted text>
I have purchased these from several different sources but I cant find the real ones, I started them last year and lost 20 pounds, and the only side effects that I had were the dry mouth and much less of an appetite, can you email where you purchase yours, so I can get ahold of the real ones?? [email protected] thanks so much!!
Sure, I've sent you the email. Please remember though that I am not affliated with this company whatsoever; I've only purchased these pills from them since December. I hope they work for you too!
Meg

Singapore, Singapore

#5837 Feb 10, 2010
Ali G, mind telling me where u purchased ur pills?
Pumpkin

Montgomery, AL

#5838 Feb 10, 2010
REAL 2-DAY DIET JAPAN PILL

I just bought the "real pill and it is much cheaper then Japaneeseslimming.com . and it works fast--no side effects, etc. I got mine at:

http://beyondsaving.com/

Tell him Judy Trabucco referred you and get a discount
maria

Waterloo, Canada

#5839 Feb 10, 2010
My email is [email protected] can some one tell me where I can find the real ones please
Ali G

United States

#5840 Feb 10, 2010
Meg wrote:
Ali G, mind telling me where u purchased ur pills?
sure, www.nusavi.com
I'm not associated with this site but have never had problems. Only suggestion is use google check out when ready to pay. My line of work criminal/fraud has me extra cautious when purchasing anything online. Hope they work for you as they have for me. Follow up with me if they do!
Cristy - Woodstock GA

Marietta, GA

#5841 Feb 10, 2010
The pills really do work. I used to weigh 280 LBS, I now weigh 170! I have tried all kind of diet pills trying to lose weight, before someone told me about these pills. It takes your hunger away like you would not believe!I have never had a diet pill work the way this one does. It gives you energy too. I have not experienced any side effects from taking the pills. All the other pills made my headache and made me feel weak and shake nervously. I know what you are probably thinking, another diet pill that is not going to work. But I guarantee, if you start taking these pills you will see results in the first two weeks. The great thing about these pills are that THEY REALLY DO TAKE YOUR HUNGER AWAY. What else do you have to lose? Take it from me, a mother of two, that hated going out to the beach with my kids, or just leaving the house, because I was over weight. Now besides envying others, have others envy you!
Stephanielvc

Wylie, TX

#5842 Feb 10, 2010
Cristy - Woodstock GA wrote:
The pills really do work. I used to weigh 280 LBS, I now weigh 170! I have tried all kind of diet pills trying to lose weight, before someone told me about these pills. It takes your hunger away like you would not believe!I have never had a diet pill work the way this one does. It gives you energy too. I have not experienced any side effects from taking the pills. All the other pills made my headache and made me feel weak and shake nervously. I know what you are probably thinking, another diet pill that is not going to work. But I guarantee, if you start taking these pills you will see results in the first two weeks. The great thing about these pills are that THEY REALLY DO TAKE YOUR HUNGER AWAY. What else do you have to lose? Take it from me, a mother of two, that hated going out to the beach with my kids, or just leaving the house, because I was over weight. Now besides envying others, have others envy you!
good day Kristi, cayou tell me where did you purchase your pills from? I bought some nd tey dont see towrk very wel I still get hungry and thats because I try to not eat alot.Your inputis much apprecited. Thanks
Dan

Fenton, MI

#5843 Feb 10, 2010
Pumpkin wrote:
REAL 2-DAY DIET JAPAN PILL
I just bought the "real pill and it is much cheaper then Japaneeseslimming.com . and it works fast--no side effects, etc. I got mine at:
http://beyondsaving.com/
Tell him Judy Trabucco referred you and get a discount
Did you receive them and what is the barcode on the bottom?
Seller

Cerritos, CA

#5844 Feb 10, 2010
Sellers get lost
Pumpkin

Montgomery, AL

#5845 Feb 11, 2010
DAN bar code

945535325326 sent right from JAPAN and I lost over 25 pounds in 1 month-6 weeks
Barbeesh

Long Beach, CA

#5846 Feb 11, 2010
Gina07 wrote:
Where do you get them please?
I got them at nusate.com
Debbie las vegas

Irvine, CA

#5847 Feb 11, 2010
Pumpkin wrote:
DAN bar code
945535325326 sent right from JAPAN and I lost over 25 pounds in 1 month-6 weeks
the pills are not made in japan they are made in china the writing on the box is Chinese not Japanese, the ones you are taking make you loose weight because they take your hunger away, they do not clean out your system, which is what 2 day diet is intended to do and expel all the fats and toxins, it gets you constipated and you don't eat that's why you loose weight, that is not healthy at all. It contains subitramine. The one ending in 8753 is the real deal. Anyone can loose weight not eating, the true 2 day not only controls your apetite, a little, but flushes all the fats and more ..from your body. And yes, that version is a lot cheaper to buy and youu can find anywhere, the original is very hard to find.
Pumpkin

Montgomery, AL

#5848 Feb 11, 2010
Debbie, I have the ones ending in 8753 and maybe I said Japan but meant China----get a life--you are not the only repurtable seller out there--these work fine and I am living proof. So please do not try to sell yourself here and get more customers. I know someone who ordered from you and had a problem with them.....please take your advertisement elsewhere--this is just where people want the information and not from someone trying to sell their product.
brandysbeautysec rets

United States

#5849 Feb 11, 2010
If my products don't work for you, I will refund or make it right.... I want happy customers.
brandysbeautysecrets.com
Debbie Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#5850 Feb 11, 2010
Pumpkin wrote:
Debbie, I have the ones ending in 8753 and maybe I said Japan but meant China----get a life--you are not the only repurtable seller out there--these work fine and I am living proof. So please do not try to sell yourself here and get more customers. I know someone who ordered from you and had a problem with them.....please take your advertisement elsewhere--this is just where people want the information and not from someone trying to sell their product.
Well you are contradicting yourself cause you put another bar code when you answered Dan. And i have a life, you are the one that is misinformed sweety, and i do not have any unsatisfied customers, and if they are i refund the money back, so im not trying to only sell to help all of you get the good stuff, i am helping out too by not selling whatever, i guarantee my product or your money back. I am very well informed about my product, i have to deal with the suppliers trying to sell fakes and loose money all the time getting them retained in customs, all you do is order one box on line and you dont go through all the hard stuff, and dont research trying to get the Real thing out there for everyone. This is my time ..and i do it as a courtesy, and believe me if i can buy the product cheaper i will sell cheaper. So do your research and stop getting offended when its not going to affect you or anyone.
Debbie Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#5851 Feb 11, 2010
Look im getting tired of all this ...i am not dealing with all you negative people anymore i am willing to not advertise my product and just keep the clients that i already have..i dont need people that have not even tried my product to give their opinion so good luck to you all. I will continue to sell only to those who have tried it and want to come back to buy more. Good luck to you all
Yvonne P

Kernersville, NC

#5852 Feb 12, 2010
I think anyone who recommends these pills or takes them is asking for trouble!!!! They dont safe at all, and losing a few pounds is NOT worth your life!!!! DO NOT TAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Yvonne P

Kernersville, NC

#5853 Feb 12, 2010
Debbie Las Vegas: Look im getting tired of all this ...i am not dealing with all you negative people anymore i am willing to not advertise my product and just keep the clients that i already have..i dont need people that have not even tried my product to give their opinion so good luck to you all. I will continue to sell only to those who have tried it and want to come back to buy more. Good luck to you all ----------Do you know that if any of the people buying this crap from you dies or begins to have serious health issues that these pills cause YOU will be the prosecuted, along w/ the makers of the pills???? Damn, Come on people, see your Doctor and get advice before beginning any type of medication, this shit aint normal, I mean they are made in China, Japan, or where ever, and how many products have we seen in the last few years that come from these countries that ARE NOT SAFE!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! They are a health risk!!!!!!!!!!
Yvonne P

Kernersville, NC

#5854 Feb 12, 2010
FDA website list several weight loss meds, that they have conducted test on, below is the link. I know its hard to lose weight, trust me--but i also know that there is no pill that can make it easy or fast, once stopping these pills you will gain weight back, Just saying that its not worth your life.....is it????
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressA...
ABC-XYZ

Andover, MA

#5855 Feb 12, 2010
Debbie las vegas
Newport Beach, CA
You know these are dangerous and I know someone that ordered from you and they were a very unsatisfied customer...she is now seeking legal action again you and has contacted the BBB for your company---you need to get a life and do what is right....because your business will be closed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) 16 hr Maaa 18
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) 16 hr rpulido 226
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) 16 hr rpulido 845
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 17 hr Common Sense 959
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale May 29 Math 83
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) May 29 Mhyles 580
EZ Boby Slimmer (Nov '09) May 28 Jeff3445 104
More from around the web