Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...
Renee

Lincoln Park, MI

#23 Nov 10, 2007
Hi,

I have been taking the 2 day diet for 2 weeks and have lost 7 pounds. I am also am a seller. If you are interested in purchasing some email me at [email protected]
Sheila

Girardville, PA

#24 Nov 10, 2007
Guys, has anyone tried the chocolaterave.com product for weight loss? I mean to be able to eat chocolate that is so good for your health and helps you lose weight sounds soooo good. I was told about this on another thread and have read about it on other boards. I've got diabetes and need to lose some weight as do a couple of my friends (on the weight loss)- just wanted to know if anyone has tried this healthy chocolate here? I won't do any of these diet pills ....

Since: Aug 07

United States

#25 Nov 10, 2007
Don't do that. You won't be successful. I have lost 114lbs by eating the chocolaterave.com chocolate and following a low carb diet.
Rae

Sauk Centre, MN

#26 Nov 10, 2007
I have been eating the chocolate for about 2 weeks now. I have more energy than I've had in years. I am feeling better and haven't been bothered by restless leg syndrome. For people wanting to lose weight, have extra energy, sleep through the night and know that you are feeding your body with PURE ingredients that tasts great, EAT THE CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Sounds crazy but it's true. I'm telliong everyone I know about it. Go to chocolaterave.com and see for yourself.
Martha

Houston, TX

#27 Nov 11, 2007
Hey Danielle from New Orleans. i just to know what u did to lose so much weight? Did u follow some type of diet and excercise along with the pills. Please let me know. thanks
Sheila

Montrose, PA

#28 Nov 11, 2007
Well I like the idea of this - it seems everywhere I've asked, someone has tried this chocolate and had success with many things. When I first read about it, I didn't believe it so I wanted to ask around. I'm going to try some. Thank you!
Heather

Athens, GA

#29 Nov 11, 2007
What is the name of this pill that everyone is talking about?
Heather

Athens, GA

#30 Nov 11, 2007
what is the name of this pill everyone is talking about?
Erin

Hamburg, Germany

#31 Nov 13, 2007
I have been taking these pills for about 5 months now. I love them...I have lost 57 lbs all together. I have had no side affects. I was dieting for awhile before I started taking these and wanted to see a better result...I own a salon in NY and my nail techinician told me about these pills because she is japanese and her whole family takes them if they start to gain weight! I would recommend these pills to anyone that wants to lose weight...I have been very impressed with these pills!
chris

Brownsboro, TX

#32 Nov 13, 2007
what is this stuff called and where do you get it?
Charry

Moss Point, MS

#33 Nov 14, 2007
I have been taking 2 day diet pills Lingzhi for 3 months. The first month i lost 25 lbs with no side effects(drinking alot of water, had to make myself eat). Month 2 lost about 10lbs (now the only side effects i am experiencing is leg pain) Low potassium. Then when speaking to my doctor was told i needed to take one a day vitmins with this diet pill.
Purchased at a Vietnam store for $50 dollars for a bottle of 60 pills. I take 1 a day in the am.
Lydia

San Jose, CA

#34 Nov 14, 2007
chris wrote:
what is this stuff called and where do you get it?
Try Google, 2 day diet Japan Lingzhi(slimming formula). You can get them on ebay. I, however bought them at a Chinese Herbal store. Good luck!
Sue

Westwood, MA

#35 Nov 15, 2007
I started taking the pills and have been on them for approximately 2 weeks. I lost 6 pounds and now I am experiencing anxiety and can't sleep. It started with losing a few hours each evening, now I don't sleep at all. It's been 3 full days with no sleep. I didn't really tie the two together right away. I've been off them for one full day now and I still can't sleep. I'm scared. I'm waiting for my Drs office to open so I can call him. If you have any anxiety history, DONT do it! Has anyone else had this problem?
Mjean FL

United States

#36 Nov 15, 2007
I started this diet on Saturday and today is Thursday I've been taking 1 pill in the morning before breakfast but the bottle reads if you do not feel uncomfortable after 3 days then take 2 pills I dont know what they mean by uncomfortable feeling all I know is I have lost my appetite quite a bit and and have a bad taste in my mouth, so this morning I took 2 pills and feel lightheaded, so far I lost 3lbs, will go back to only 1 pill tomorrow, I'm concerned as to whether this pill is safe, has anyone showed it to their doctor?
elmamelo

Winter Garden, FL

#37 Nov 15, 2007
hey for all of you reading this. my brother is a doctor and when i told him about the 2 day diet pills he freaked. has anyone checked their blood pressure? it was extremely high without noticing, i wondered why i felt light headed and a little chest discomfort. it is also hypertension, i lost 18 pounds in 2.5 weeks and now i am going to quit. it might have fenfen and if you google 2 day japanese diet pills look for the time and cnn article, i got really really scared about what it said. try liver failure in less then 60 days. heart valves going bad. i think smoking a pack a day to loose weight might be safer. it was fun while it lasted, like the orgasm. anyone know what i'm talking about? oh yeah its the freaking best, well guess why? we are all taking hormones, enough to overdose a cow. this is why your thirsty because your liver is asking for help. hey what about the goose bumps? or the acid reflux? i mean who knows it could safe but loosing all that weight that fast is also bad for your heart. anyone want my pills for free? really.........
Kara

Belle Fourche, SD

#38 Nov 15, 2007
Actually my blood pressure has been normal since starting the pills... Everyone has an opinion... and the pills mentioned in those articles don't name the 2 day diet.
Kara

Belle Fourche, SD

#39 Nov 15, 2007
Is there anyone who has started taking 2 pills? Can you tell a difference?
user

Harvey, LA

#40 Nov 16, 2007
you are not suppose to take two a day after three days of not feeling discomfort, that's only if you skipped three days without taking them then you drink two pills
Sister

AOL

#42 Nov 16, 2007
I am sorry I need to post something
Our forum was deleted come back & join us at
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/phentermine/T...
Heidi

Oxford, MA

#43 Nov 19, 2007
Sue, If you live in Millis on Rt 109 (I can't remember if it is in Millis or Medway there is a great Holistic Center (Small white building on right if heading towards Milford). The Holistic Doctor there is wonderful. You may want to talk to him (Its been a while but I think his name is DR. Shaw. He helped me immensely w/ getting off of highly addictive Anxiety Meds that were suppose to be "Mild". It may be a nutritional issue.
I was looking this product up because I have a friend who is a RN here in MA. and went on this diet herb and she has had no side effects and lost quite a bit of weight, no jitters or anything ..actually she did mention loose stool but said it wasn't a problem ..she got use to this. Good luck with your Insomnia issues I hope it is something easily taken care of. FYI- The vitamin B complex does help w/ Anxiety and Depression .
Sue wrote:
I started taking the pills and have been on them for approximately 2 weeks. I lost 6 pounds and now I am experiencing anxiety and can't sleep. It started with losing a few hours each evening, now I don't sleep at all. It's been 3 full days with no sleep. I didn't really tie the two together right away. I've been off them for one full day now and I still can't sleep. I'm scared. I'm waiting for my Drs office to open so I can call him. If you have any anxiety history, DONT do it! Has anyone else had this problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Week Diet (Feb '16) Sep 18 Mimi Lu 4
Nuvida and Lida Daidaihua (Jan '09) Sep 14 Brittany 315
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) Sep 13 Sarah 34
How do i find orginal SlimForte ? (Mar '11) Sep 2 NickersNellie 82
Lose weight the healthy way Aug 29 Tiffany 1
News Gradual diet 'key to shedding the pounds' Aug 29 Emerald 6
slim forte (Apr '09) Aug 26 Hopeful 1,169
More from around the web