Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...
keisha

Baton Rouge, LA

#3687 Nov 11, 2008
Hello,

Is there anywhere on the internet that I can get the real pills from?
lolo

Smithsburg, MD

#3688 Nov 11, 2008
i have been taking the pills for about a week. It makes me have a BM more than usual and have light headaches. However, it hasnt changed my appetite and i still eat like i used to. Do I have the real thing? i bought it from a nail shop and i have from co-workers that they lost 15-20 lbls. Let's see what happens.
Sally Bangura

Silver Spring, MD

#3689 Nov 11, 2008
does any one knows where i can buy the Tengda diet capsules

Since: Nov 08

Gretna, LA

#3690 Nov 12, 2008
lolo wrote:
i have been taking the pills for about a week. It makes me have a BM more than usual and have light headaches. However, it hasnt changed my appetite and i still eat like i used to. Do I have the real thing? i bought it from a nail shop and i have from co-workers that they lost 15-20 lbls. Let's see what happens.
I had the same problems the first week with the headaches, after the first week it did go away. My appetite is different every day somedays i stay hungry and others I barely eat. I dont have the dry mouth any more either. Today is day 14 on the pills and i lost 6 lbs. i dont see it in my clothes but the scale says I lost it. I have a half of bottle lefted I will see what the results are when i finish the bottle and then decide if I am gonna continue with it or not....Good Luck to you.
keisha

Baton Rouge, LA

#3691 Nov 12, 2008
Hello,
I have started a group on yahoo about the 2 day diet pills. I want everyone to join it so we all can track our progress aswell tell what side effects we are experiencing. If you is looking for information or want to say where not to purchase from because of your experience please join here
[email protected] ahoogroups.com
keisha

Baton Rouge, LA

#3693 Nov 12, 2008
I will be posting everyday my progress with the pills.So come and join so we can lose weight together.
rose2424

Gretna, LA

#3694 Nov 12, 2008
keisha wrote:
I will be posting everyday my progress with the pills.So come and join so we can lose weight together.
Hi Keisha,'
I will defintely go check out your site. Good Luck In losing weight. I live in New Orleans not to far from you.
rose2424

Gretna, LA

#3695 Nov 12, 2008
keisha wrote:
Hello,
I have started a group on yahoo about the 2 day diet pills. I want everyone to join it so we all can track our progress aswell tell what side effects we are experiencing. If you is looking for information or want to say where not to purchase from because of your experience please join here
[email protected] ahoogroups.com
That link is not letting me access the site
keisha

Baton Rouge, LA

#3696 Nov 12, 2008
rose2424 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Keisha,'
I will defintely go check out your site. Good Luck In losing weight. I live in New Orleans not to far from you.
Thank You
keisha

Baton Rouge, LA

#3697 Nov 12, 2008
rose2424 wrote:
<quoted text>
That link is not letting me access the site
I am sorry about that you will have to go to yahoo groups then type in the name of the group and find it there.
But Thank You
maki

Waterbury, CT

#3698 Nov 13, 2008
i just started the pill two days ago and i am suffering from heart burn.... pls let me know if this is a normal side effect, how long will it last and what i can do..
Sue

Rockville, MD

#3699 Nov 13, 2008
Who ever want to join keisha yahoo groups these is how it work.

yahoogroups.com

(in the search box type)
2_Day_Diet-Japan_Lingzhi
amanda

Greeley, CO

#3700 Nov 13, 2008
Noy wrote:
<quoted text>
I AGREE 100%. Thank you for your input.
Noy
okay now I'm really confused. all the discription that you have mentioned about the real pills is corect on my side the only difference is that on the bottom of my bottle it has a 2 inside with the numbers175cc at the bottom
Donna

Seattle, WA

#3701 Nov 13, 2008
I had my co-worker translate the ingredients that is written in Chinese. Though it is not listed in English, there is also Ginseng in the product
crzygirlz

United States

#3702 Nov 13, 2008
Tchum, how do you know what ecstacy pill is like? Are you sure that you're not swallowing e-pill and not the diet pill? Just let your body get use to it first, then gradually, intake 2 pills if you feel that you can handle it. Good luck!!
Suav

Milwaukee, WI

#3703 Nov 14, 2008
I've been on this diet pill for 11 mos now. I had no side effects in the first 4 months and I've lost the weight I wanted. Since then my weight has been steady and I've had chest pain and coughed a lot.

Although this magic pill is working for most of us, I really think that the pill is only good for short term. I don't know if there is anyone out there that has been taken the pill for as long as I have, but I think it's time for me to STOP the pill before the pill stops me.

I haven't been to the doctor since I've been on the pill and I should've been long time ago, but I'm planning on going to the doctor very soon for diagnostic exam.

For those of you who are still taking the pill, just be extra careful and listen to your body.

I will be back to post my diagnostic exam results when I have them.

Thanks for reading...

Noy

“INSPIRE”

Since: Dec 07

Sweet Home Alabama

#3704 Nov 14, 2008
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
okay now I'm really confused. all the discription that you have mentioned about the real pills is corect on my side the only difference is that on the bottom of my bottle it has a 2 inside with the numbers175cc at the bottom
The only thing on the bottom of your BOTTLE should be a 1 in the middle of a recycle sign with the words HDPE under the sign. This has never changed.

Noy

“INSPIRE”

Since: Dec 07

Sweet Home Alabama

#3705 Nov 14, 2008
Suav wrote:
I've been on this diet pill for 11 mos now. I had no side effects in the first 4 months and I've lost the weight I wanted. Since then my weight has been steady and I've had chest pain and coughed a lot.
Although this magic pill is working for most of us, I really think that the pill is only good for short term. I don't know if there is anyone out there that has been taken the pill for as long as I have, but I think it's time for me to STOP the pill before the pill stops me.
I haven't been to the doctor since I've been on the pill and I should've been long time ago, but I'm planning on going to the doctor very soon for diagnostic exam.
For those of you who are still taking the pill, just be extra careful and listen to your body.
I will be back to post my diagnostic exam results when I have them.
Thanks for reading...
You should not be on this pill for 11 months straight. The first 3 months straight. Take 2 weeks to 1 month off. Depending on if you have reached your goal weight, then continue after that. You should also not become dependant on them. During the weight loss process, you should try to set yourself for eating less portioned meals and when the energy spurts come, add an exercise routine in there. The key is to change up what you have been doing before.
esme

Castroville, CA

#3706 Nov 14, 2008
can you tell me what tea you use with the pill.
Deb

Atlanta, GA

#3707 Nov 14, 2008
I just started taking these today, since I have my last ten pounds to lose and have been fighting with it for about 8 months.
PEOPLE! If you have more than 20 pounds to lose, don't use a pill. Yes, I know it's hard. It's not impossible! I started at 197 at 5'2" and dropped down to 140 (same height) with diet and exercise alone in about 2 years (with quite a few pittfalls, might I add!)! Most of losing weight is truly trying!
I understand using a pill for the last ten pounds, which are supposedly the hardest to take off. But, if you have more than that to lose, why don't you do it yourself like I did?
Don't tell me it's health issues keeping you back. If that's the case, you should definitely NOT be using pills.
I'm just asking people to not be sheep. Talk to your doctor about weight loss plans. Because I have a history of heart disease in my family and diabetes AND I had a lot of tummy fat, my doctor recommended the South Beach Diet. Again, talk to your doctor. Try first.
Most of you ladies look fine anyway! I promise! Email me at [email protected] if you want to talk! I'd be more than willing to support you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) 2 hr Nathalie 148
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) 6 hr Joe 25
Oxiglow Skin Whitening Pills (Reviews) 6 hr Kristelle 3
Slimina for weightloss (Reviews) 9 hr Sheena 1
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) Jun 25 nayya 234
Meds N' Beauty Yanhee Bangkok Diet Pills - Lose... (Mar '15) Jun 25 Meds_N_Beauty 34
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) Jun 22 BEWARE SCAM 75
More from around the web