Does Anyone know about the 2 day die...

Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill side effects??

Posted in the Dieting Forum

First Prev
of 355
Next Last
Jade

Norfolk, VA

#1 Sep 18, 2007
Hi,I being on the 2 day diet pill,I lost 20 pounds in a little bit less than 2 month I know it has natural plants and said is safe to take,i have no side effects at all,just so sleepy,and sometimes Im not hungry at all but I try to eat fruits and veggies those days.I'm just wondering because Im beibg not even 2 moths taking this pills so thinking if can injure any intern organ,like kidney or liver...or so,please if somebody knows let me know,and also Im scare of stop using the pill and gain weight again.Thank you!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tesia

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2007
I've been on the two day diet for about six months and I have blood drown every six weeks because i have arthritis and have to have my liver checked because of the meds i am on, everything has been fine so far.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Phelicia

Garland, TX

#3 Oct 14, 2007
I've been on this pill for about 1 month I've lost a pound a day,my mom and aunt also take this pill and we are having chest complications. They have been on it for about 1-2 months. I guess everyone may be different.
kjacHurvikovff

Quezon City, Philippines

#5 Oct 19, 2007
be carefull some pills can cause uncontrollable anal discharges...
Caitlin

Midway City, CA

#6 Oct 23, 2007
I've been on the pills for 9 days now and lost 5lbs so far. My appetite had decreased tremendously and my thirst increased. I digest much faster after each meal. I feel kind of drowsy the first 2-3 hrs after taking the pills, but is not the sleepy drowsiness. I'm more energetic and sleep a little less than before. I'm very fascinated on the result.
Estela

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Oct 25, 2007
Aperson recomend me this pills for diet, i want to buy them, do they really work? please let me know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 07

Cypress, TX

#8 Oct 26, 2007
Where do you get them please?
Addison

Grand Prairie, TX

#10 Oct 31, 2007
These herbs were recommended by a friend of mine who is a flight attendant. She lost 18 pounds in a month. I am on my 4th week and have lost 12 pounds. I started taking one a day and increased to 2 a day. I also have been eating a "Vegan diet". Nothing with a "face on it" or any animal by-products. I feel great and I look so much better. It has not been hard at all. I bought the 2 a day herbs at a Oriental vitamin store and noticed that someone has it for sale on ebay. I also bought the tea however, do not really use the tea since I am getting results with the herb pills. Not necessary to buy tea. I took the pills to a American Vitamin Market and asked if they knew what was in these pills. They had heard of some of ingredients, but not all of them. Thought about having them analyzed. Whatever it is they do work and I pray they will not hurt me....but being over weight is really hurting me mentally and physically.
Addison

Grand Prairie, TX

#11 Oct 31, 2007
Gina07 wrote:
Where do you get them please?
I got them at Oriental Vitamin Store but saw on ebay that someone was selling them. Just get the herb pills and not the tea.
Addison

Grand Prairie, TX

#12 Oct 31, 2007
Phelicia wrote:
I've been on this pill for about 1 month I've lost a pound a day,my mom and aunt also take this pill and we are having chest complications. They have been on it for about 1-2 months. I guess everyone may be different.
What do you mean by chest complications? Fast heart rate? High blood pressure? Heart burn? Gurd? Signs of heart attack? Shortness of breath? Please advise. Addison

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brooke

Elkhart, IN

#13 Oct 31, 2007
what are they called?
Gina07

Cypress, TX

#14 Nov 2, 2007
Brooke wrote:
what are they called?
I think it's called Lingzhi. When I googled 2 day diet pill that's what comes up. The thing is that I would love to get more information on it. How it's taken and for how long and I'd love to get a price on it. I really hesitate to buy vitamins and diet pills from Ebay. Can someone refer a better site to get this from? Thanks. Gina
Ianing

UK

#15 Nov 4, 2007
I have doubt in this product, as there is no manufacture details, no product batch number or any other informations on the package or on the bottle. I also doubt with the ingredients shows on the bottle, it mentioned "nature substance" at the end, but what does that suppose to be?? It is says that this product is from japan, but apart from english and traditional chinese language on the package and bottle, i couldn't find any japanese.....My roommate took this product for a month, the side effects she experienced, is likely the same as an anti-obesity drug called Fenfluramine, which was introduced on the U.S. market in 1973, and had been withdraw by FDA in 1997 because of its dangerous side effect, and report of deaths. I strongly suggest someone can have this pill analysed by authority
Kara

Belle Fourche, SD

#16 Nov 6, 2007
I'VE BEEN TAKING THE PILL FOR 10 DAYS AND I'VE LOST 10 POUNDS. I'VE BEEN EATING ABOUT ONE MEAL A DAY, AND HARDLY HUNGRY. ONLY THING I'VE EXPERIENED IS DRY MOUTH, DROWSINESS, AND CHEST PRESSURE ( MAYBE GAS). I'LL UPDATE THIS PO IN A FEW WEEKS.
Lydia

San Jose, CA

#17 Nov 8, 2007
Caitlin wrote:
I've been on the pills for 9 days now and lost 5lbs so far. My appetite had decreased tremendously and my thirst increased. I digest much faster after each meal. I feel kind of drowsy the first 2-3 hrs after taking the pills, but is not the sleepy drowsiness. I'm more energetic and sleep a little less than before. I'm very fascinated on the result.
Hi Caitlin,
I wanted to ask how much more weight have you lost since your 5lbs? How effective are these pills? And, do you recommend them? I would like to lose about 30lbs and I'm confused as to what pills work the best with no side effects.
Jocelyn

Nashville, TN

#18 Nov 8, 2007
I have been taking these pills for only two days andsometimes i feel side affects and sometimes i dont. I am not really sure how they have worked on me since i have only been taking them for a short time but everyone i kow that has taken these has lost tremendous amounts of weight and no one has had any major side effects. THe only things i have experieced are being drowsy and dry mouth. I still eat regularly but just smaller portions. i was really skeptical about them at first but i think they are fine. I asked my aunt who is a dietician and she sid that the ingrdients seemed fine. so i guess i will se what they do for me!
Gail

Tomball, TX

#19 Nov 9, 2007
I have been taking these pills for 2 months know, I have lost 15 pounds. I have never seen this kind of result with an over the counter diet product. I have taken adipex in the past, this product has worked for me when adipex did not. The only thing I have experiened is dry mouth and a bit of chest pressure(gas?).
danielle new orleans

New Orleans, LA

#20 Nov 9, 2007
I have been on them for about 1 1/2 months and went from a size 14 to a size 8 and from 194 to 165 pounds. I feel great and no side effects. I have alot of energy and I have recommened to many people and they are doing great too.
Lydia

San Jose, CA

#21 Nov 9, 2007
danielle new orleans wrote:
I have been on them for about 1 1/2 months and went from a size 14 to a size 8 and from 194 to 165 pounds. I feel great and no side effects. I have alot of energy and I have recommened to many people and they are doing great too.
Wow! That's amazing. I started to take them just a couple of days ago. I hope they work as well for me as they worked for you. I'll report any success next week. I'm excited!
Andy

Northridge, CA

#22 Nov 9, 2007
Hi:
I am selling 2 days diet lingzhi , you can email me
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 355
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SlimExpo Diet Pills Nov 13 Jessica 1
News Nation-Now 44 mins ago 1:43 p.m.The long, stran... Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
Poll Slimming Tea/Coffee VS. Diet Pills (Jan '11) Nov 8 Anonymous 46
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Nov 7 Lisa from NY 535
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Nov 3 Fely 857
Weightloss without exercise for office workers Nov 3 Resty 1
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) Oct 29 Cuellarfam85 388
More from around the web