If NUVIDA did not work for you please...

If NUVIDA did not work for you please come in and give your results.

Posted in the Dieting Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Pharr, TX

#1 Jan 26, 2010
would like your feed back on the NUVIDA
Klaudija

Sunshine, Australia

#2 Jan 27, 2010
Did not work.Up to 3 pills per day and starving.

All Nuvida is , is the new formula Lida repacked and sold for 5 times the price in a generic plastic bottle with a photo copied label...LOL

It only works if you live in Amarillo Texas, the air is obviously different there.

LOL

Pharr, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2010
Klaudija wrote:
Did not work.Up to 3 pills per day and starving.
All Nuvida is , is the new formula Lida repacked and sold for 5 times the price in a generic plastic bottle with a photo copied label...LOL
It only works if you live in Amarillo Texas, the air is obviously different there.
LOL
LMAO ~ Maybe we need to move to Amarillo, TX ~
Monique

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Jan 27, 2010
I lost a total of 35 pounds on NUVIDA! Thank you! Anyone can order from www.nuvida4u.com I sell samples to those that are interested.$10.00 for a 7 day supply. If you are interested email me at [email protected] I will send samples free shipping. If you'd like to order a bottle, you can order off my website. Purchace samples to see if Nuvida works for you. Thank you!
Sonia

New Bern, NC

#5 Jan 27, 2010
So pathetic you people are...selling a product off a popular product. What wouldn't you people do. Your in every forum DAMW. Sounds kind of fishy to me. If Nuvida didn't work for you then why the were you on the Nuvida forum anyway? It's obvious Nuvida IS very popular. That's why you fished on the forum in the first place. It's NOT Lida either, you people can't read. I actually like the label, too. My suggestion you two girls... stay fat!!! HAHA To bust your bubble wenches, it worked for me...40lbs and still losing weight. Your full of YEAST literally, that's why it didn't work for you. My opinion to you seriously, you need a life or a man, which ever comes first. I will save the award for drama queens;)
Mary

New Bern, NC

#6 Jan 27, 2010
First, I would like to say that I take the product, and I like it. I too have lost tremendous inches from everywhere.(I don't like to weigh)
I have checked what these girls said and it is True, DAWN you have started so much trouble in every forum. Just remember God does not like ugly, and what you do to others, it shall be done to you! What you sew is what you shall also reap. You reap ugly things, and it will be done to you. God Bless you DAWN and I will be praying for you.
Klaudija

Sunshine, Australia

#7 Jan 28, 2010
Sonia wrote:
So pathetic you people are...selling a product off a popular product. What wouldn't you people do. Your in every forum DAMW. Sounds kind of fishy to me. If Nuvida didn't work for you then why the were you on the Nuvida forum anyway? It's obvious Nuvida IS very popular. That's why you fished on the forum in the first place. It's NOT Lida either, you people can't read. I actually like the label, too. My suggestion you two girls... stay fat!!! HAHA To bust your bubble wenches, it worked for me...40lbs and still losing weight. Your full of YEAST literally, that's why it didn't work for you. My opinion to you seriously, you need a life or a man, which ever comes first. I will save the award for drama queens;)
Just for your info i weigh 135pounds. I wouldn't call that fat.
I just needed help shifting an extra 12 pounds or so that were caused by a hormone change.
The reason we are all on these forums is to find a product that works.NUVIDA does not.

I have a prescription for Reductil and Duromine , however they are a bit pricey hence the reason I am looking for an alternative that is cheaper.
But I can see that none of these pills work and I have tried a fair bit, so I will stick to my prescriptions. THEY ACTUALLY WORK...

Where is Nuvida made and by what company? I am curious?
Klaudija

Sunshine, Australia

#8 Jan 28, 2010
By the way SONIA - I do have a man..
A very HOT one at that..

And if I ever got to the point i needed to lose 40 pounds I would kill myself..

I think it's you thats full of yeast luv..BIG AND BLOATED....
Isn't BIGGEST Loser taking applications?
LOL
Monique

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Jan 28, 2010
Klaudija wrote:
A very HOT one at that..
LOL
Trying to lose weight at 135? I think somebodys is obessed with their weight. You have ordered so many different pills for 12lbs? Why not just put all that money towards the RX you got. Most the people on here have 30-40lbs to lose. I still have more weight to lose, and am well on my way. Yes, I am a thick girl, size 14, and loving it! I am beautiful. You say that if you had 40lbs to lose, you would kill yourself, people like you are the reason young girls do kill themselves, or attempt to for being over weight.
Klaudija

Sunshine, Australia

#10 Jan 29, 2010
Monique wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to lose weight at 135? I think somebodys is obessed with their weight. You have ordered so many different pills for 12lbs? Why not just put all that money towards the RX you got. Most the people on here have 30-40lbs to lose. I still have more weight to lose, and am well on my way. Yes, I am a thick girl, size 14, and loving it! I am beautiful. You say that if you had 40lbs to lose, you would kill yourself, people like you are the reason young girls do kill themselves, or attempt to for being over weight.
The media is to blame for the image that is portrayed as beautiful and acceptable, so don't go blaming me because stupid girls are killing themselves.If you are happy at being a size 14 and think you are beautiful, good for you. Like i said the reason i tried all the diff pills was due to the cost of the Reductil. If there is something out there that works as well, and is cheaper why not give it a go? But unfortunately of all the money wasted and pills tried only the original Lida actually worked well for everyone who tried it.
12lbs may not seem like alot of weight to you but to me it is and to go from a US size 2 to a tight US size 4 is very upsetting because I have always put in alot of effort to maintain how i look.I train 5 days per week and eat well.
Now i believe i am entitled to an opinion and to let others know if they ask.
I am not bashing Nuvida, Skinimi, Superslim ect....
I am saying these do not work for me. My friends have also tried them and they did not work for them either.
You are bashing peoples opinions because they are saying YOUR NUVIDA did not work for them.Thats what these forums are for.To get opinions on what does and does not work for people.

With all the money wasted, you are right i should have just stayed on my reductil but i was willing to give other products a try.I know better now.

I would suggest to anyone wanting to lose more than 40lbs to get reductil because it actually works.No side effects except dry mouth and for the first week or so, hard to fall asleep.

But if by some reason that fails get lap banding done and exercise.

I will keep posting my opinion as long as people are asking questions.They can make up their own mind if the want to buy Nuvida or Superslim ect....
And if stupid fat girls are suicidal because of their weight, it has nothing to do with me. Fast food stores should not be allowed to serve fat people.I don't feel sorry for them.
Each of us has the power and mind set to change something within ourselves.That is a given.
Some people choose not too so why should I care?
Monique

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Jan 29, 2010
I don't bash people for giving thier opinion on Nuvida, but you kept on and on and on about it. You and DAWM, look at all the forums you two created about it. That is ok. All I have to say is that you are a very ugly person, a straight up BITCH! You just showed what kind of person you really are. I have never responded to anyone that has said Nuvida did not work for them, only you because all the negativity you were saying. By the way lap band does not work for everyone, just like diet pills. For all your nasty little comments you just posted, you will surely gain those 40lbs, for making fun of those who are over weight. I feel sorry for people like you, thinking you are better than heavier people, looking down on them because they are over weight. That is the reason I am here, to help those that have that problem. Have a nice life.....
Klaudija

Sunshine, Australia

#12 Jan 29, 2010
Monique wrote:
I don't bash people for giving thier opinion on Nuvida, but you kept on and on and on about it. You and DAWM, look at all the forums you two created about it. That is ok. All I have to say is that you are a very ugly person, a straight up BITCH! You just showed what kind of person you really are. I have never responded to anyone that has said Nuvida did not work for them, only you because all the negativity you were saying. By the way lap band does not work for everyone, just like diet pills. For all your nasty little comments you just posted, you will surely gain those 40lbs, for making fun of those who are over weight. I feel sorry for people like you, thinking you are better than heavier people, looking down on them because they are over weight. That is the reason I am here, to help those that have that problem. Have a nice life.....
Learn to read you stupid fat cow....
I did not create a forum fat arse , I simply posted an opinion in one.
I am not looking down on fat people, I stated I do not feel sorry for them if they do nothing to help themselves.
I do not think I am better than anyone, except for you.
YOUR FAKE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK !!!!!!!!!!

STOP ripping people off by selling SHIT !!!!
Amarillo is the only place it has worked for you 5 that are constantly posting on here.
Actually i will correct myself, YOU are the only person it has worked for.You just keep posting under different names , stupid woman.
I am posting in different forums because I have tried different pills and NONE of them have worked.
You your self said "lap band does not work for everyone, just like diet pills".
What is Nuvida an exception? PFFTTT..........

YOUR PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK - end of story..
I will never gain 40lbs and YOU will never lose it.
You are a nasty FAT BITCH who doesn't like people stating their
opinion on your product, when the opinion is not what you want to hear..

Ladies read for yourself who Nuvida works for.
Unless you live in Amarillo, don't bother buying it.
This is the seller who you will be dealing with.The one who says " If you order, and it does not work for you, email me, and we can come up with a solution" and then abuses you for telling her they didn't work...

Good business sense Monique.Now who is showing their true colours?

I will have a great life even at 135lbs. You on the other hand for being so spiteful, will not....
Go on grab a packet of cookies and console yourself and eat the whole lot....LOL
Jennifer

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Jan 30, 2010
Klaudija, You are the MOST hateful person. How could you write that about fast food?? And to harp on people who are overweight!!! You have some nerve!! Don't you know there are people in this world who can't lose weight no matter if they tried. A size "4" give it up girl. And what kind of person are you to tell this poor girl to sulk in some cookies??? You myfriend have something real Ugly coming to you. Rest assure it WILL happen to you, just because of the words you have spoken today. One day you will remember this forum when it is you in the shoes of many women today. Wow what you have said is vicious. At least this poor girl is trying!! Give her credit for that!
I too have taken Nuvida and have lost yes "30lbs". When it is time to shoot yourself please make sure to take a long awaited trip to HELL, because that is where you will end up, with NO heart. You should stop saying Nuvida does not work because it DOES. It does not work for you. To say the product is "fake" because it didn't work for you is hypacritical. I wouldn't be throwing stones while living in a glass house. Your appreance may be cute but clearly the person you are makes you more than just ugly. Ugliness creates more ugliness and you need to expect that to come. I feel sorry for you. All I can say is I will pray your heartt changes!

Parkersburg, WV

#14 Jan 30, 2010
Klaudija wrote:
A very HOT one at that..
LOL
You are a very HATEFUL person. Just as I told DAWM I will tell you. Every ugly word spoken someone will do the same to you. You reap what you sew. May God have mercy on your soul. God Bless

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Jan 30, 2010
FYI I am not from Amarillo, but it is showing that I am. Assuming this is an Amarillo Forum so it list me from there. I live in Sacramento, and regestered from there. When I come into these forums it post location in AMARILLO.
Monique

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Jan 30, 2010
Klaudija wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read you stupid fat cow....
I did not create a forum fat arse , I simply posted an opinion in one.
I am not looking down on fat people, I stated I do not feel sorry for them if they do nothing to help themselves.
I do not think I am better than anyone, except for you.
YOUR FAKE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK !!!!!!!!!!
STOP ripping people off by selling SHIT !!!!
Amarillo is the only place it has worked for you 5 that are constantly posting on here.
Actually i will correct myself, YOU are the only person it has worked for.You just keep posting under different names , stupid woman.
I am posting in different forums because I have tried different pills and NONE of them have worked.
You your self said "lap band does not work for everyone, just like diet pills".
What is Nuvida an exception? PFFTTT..........
YOUR PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK - end of story..
I will never gain 40lbs and YOU will never lose it.
You are a nasty FAT BITCH who doesn't like people stating their
opinion on your product, when the opinion is not what you want to hear..
Ladies read for yourself who Nuvida works for.
Unless you live in Amarillo, don't bother buying it.
This is the seller who you will be dealing with.The one who says " If you order, and it does not work for you, email me, and we can come up with a solution" and then abuses you for telling her they didn't work...
Good business sense Monique.Now who is showing their true colours?
I will have a great life even at 135lbs. You on the other hand for being so spiteful, will not....
Go on grab a packet of cookies and console yourself and eat the whole lot....LOL
OMG!!! You are hillarious!! As a matter of fact I did eat some cookies today...LOL! Do you actually think that you hurt my feelings by calling me fat?! I am a big and beautiful woman, I look damn good for having 5 children, I bet you don't have any yet huh. I can tell you probably don't because to me you seem like the type of person that is very selfish and self centered. You probably have a couple of friends that you always gossip about, and they also always gossip about you. I am a very happy person, I always have been, and will always be, especially at a size 14. You on the other hand will be miserable, because you have no idea what life is really about. The only reason I had even started responding to you is because of the way you constantly were saying that Nuvida only worked for people from Amarillo, and so on. I said many many times what works for some, may not work for others. Just like the lap band, what works for some, may not work for others.
As I said earlier, you are obsessed with yourself, or maybe that is the only way you feel you can get and keep a man. I am 32 years old, and have been with my husband for 15years. I can keep my man happy without "starving" myself! Nuvida works, did you neglect to read the other 200+ postings?
You are a stupid, immature, selfish, insecure little girl, who needs a life. And for the record, I have had more freak'n orders since you started talkin crap about Nuvida. Seeing how it is only you doing it, oh and Dawm, you both are posting under other people's name. That's ok. Like I said earlier, Thank you for the advertisment. Oh and by the way, I never want to lose another 40lbs! I don't want to look sick, you freak! LOL...
Oh and by the way, when you keep gaining, remember me and all the nasty little things you said....muaahhhh
Carolyn FB AKA Victori

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jan 30, 2010
Klaudija,

Okay sweetie, don't be verbally abusive to others on this forum. And everyone, stop bashing Klaudija for wanting to shed a few pounds just because she is smaller. Calling people names is juvenile. No matter how much a person weighs, they have to be happy at where they are regardless of anyone's opinion. I've personally never been a size 2 or a size 4, nor do I desire to be. I would be happy at a size 7/8, but that doesn't make me fat, unhealthy, un-fit, and unattractive. Everyone just need to measure beauty by their own personal standards.

Obviously, Klaudija has a small body frame in order for her to look healthy. I am just guessing because I don't know for sure, but lets say this is the case. Other people may have a medium to large body frame and for us to be a size 2 or 4, well lets just say we would look sickly.

The bottom line, we all are grown ass women and we don't need to be putting each other down and disrespecting each other in any format. We should be uplifting & positive. You can state your honest opinion, you are entitled to it, but do so where you're respectful and kind. For anyone to be rude and malicious to another person is only a reflection of yourself and not towards the person you are directing it to. Being a size 4 isn't like being a size 24. Klaudija, please re-access your body image because I am sure that you maybe a little obsessive, I don't know. Have you considered weight training or pilates? Because if you are slightly larger, are sure that it isn't muscle mass versus fat? Since we have no clue what you look like, we don't know how to help. You could be picking up mass from strength training or you could be picking up fat.

For everyone who don't know, slim people doesn't mean they don't have fat. In fact, percentage wise, they could be fatter only because of their overall fat/muscle ratio. At a size 12, I could have less fat on my body than Klaudija at a size 4. So because we don't know each other, lets not judge & disrespect other people. Okay? Moving on, I never heard of NUVIDA. Could someone explain it to me?
Cassidy

Germany

#18 Jan 30, 2010
Monique wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! You are hillarious!! As a matter of fact I did eat some cookies today...LOL! Do you actually think that you hurt my feelings by calling me fat?! I am a big and beautiful woman, I look damn good for having 5 children, I bet you don't have any yet huh. I can tell you probably don't because to me you seem like the type of person that is very selfish and self centered. You probably have a couple of friends that you always gossip about, and they also always gossip about you. I am a very happy person, I always have been, and will always be, especially at a size 14. You on the other hand will be miserable, because you have no idea what life is really about. The only reason I had even started responding to you is because of the way you constantly were saying that Nuvida only worked for people from Amarillo, and so on. I said many many times what works for some, may not work for others. Just like the lap band, what works for some, may not work for others.
As I said earlier, you are obsessed with yourself, or maybe that is the only way you feel you can get and keep a man. I am 32 years old, and have been with my husband for 15years. I can keep my man happy without "starving" myself! Nuvida works, did you neglect to read the other 200+ postings?
You are a stupid, immature, selfish, insecure little girl, who needs a life. And for the record, I have had more freak'n orders since you started talkin crap about Nuvida. Seeing how it is only you doing it, oh and Dawm, you both are posting under other people's name. That's ok. Like I said earlier, Thank you for the advertisment. Oh and by the way, I never want to lose another 40lbs! I don't want to look sick, you freak! LOL...
Oh and by the way, when you keep gaining, remember me and all the nasty little things you said....muaahhhh
You are the rudest person I have ever come across on this forum.
You tell your customers if they have problems with your product you can work it out.I have read what other wrote and there was nothing wrong with it, they said it didn't work and you went nuts.

If people are obsessed with the way they look, so be it, who are you to call someone a nasty bitch because they tell everyone the pills do not work for them.

Klaudija wrote "Second day on Nuvida and it didn't work again. Nothing.... no dry mouth, no energy, still very hungry...I did not bash the product for everyone else.I simply said it did not work for me.I have spent countless $$ on products that CLAIM TO WORK... NONE of them did.. of course i am disappointed YET AGAIN.."

TWIN MOM wrote "I live in Texas and have tried both Nuvida and Unitrim and neither one works! Please keep me posted on your search for something that does work"

MELANIE wrote "I try this Nuvida also and it did not work for me. i took for 1 months and not lost any weights.
I excersices and diet too."

So are all these women nasty bitches for stating an opinion. I think you owe each of them a refund and an apology Monique,Sonia,Susie,CherriC whatever your name is.

PLEASE READ ALL THE FORUMS GIRLS, THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME PLACE.

I would never order these pills from you because you are so damb rude to people who are giving honest opinions about experiences they have with Nuvida.
Alot of fake products out there and alot of pushy sellers on here selling them.
And judging by your response I can see that Nuvida does not work and your upset because you know it.
Doubt you have even gotten 1 order after people have read what you wrote with your nasty attitude.

This Klaudija person must be very wealthy to jet from one end of the world to another just to post on this forum under different names from different countries.
Sad, sad, sad for you Monique aka Sonia,Susie,CherriC, taking out your frustrations on people for no reason.

Stick to being a fulltime mom for your children because you have no business or social skills.
Monique

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Jan 30, 2010
Carolyn FB AKA Victori wrote:
Klaudija,
Okay sweetie, don't be verbally abusive to others on this forum. And everyone, stop bashing Klaudija for wanting to shed a few pounds just because she is smaller. Calling people names is juvenile. No matter how much a person weighs, they have to be happy at where they are regardless of anyone's opinion. I've personally never been a size 2 or a size 4, nor do I desire to be. I would be happy at a size 7/8, but that doesn't make me fat, unhealthy, un-fit, and unattractive. Everyone just need to measure beauty by their own personal standards.
Obviously, Klaudija has a small body frame in order for her to look healthy. I am just guessing because I don't know for sure, but lets say this is the case. Other people may have a medium to large body frame and for us to be a size 2 or 4, well lets just say we would look sickly.
The bottom line, we all are grown ass women and we don't need to be putting each other down and disrespecting each other in any format. We should be uplifting & positive. You can state your honest opinion, you are entitled to it, but do so where you're respectful and kind. For anyone to be rude and malicious to another person is only a reflection of yourself and not towards the person you are directing it to. Being a size 4 isn't like being a size 24. Klaudija, please re-access your body image because I am sure that you maybe a little obsessive, I don't know. Have you considered weight training or pilates? Because if you are slightly larger, are sure that it isn't muscle mass versus fat? Since we have no clue what you look like, we don't know how to help. You could be picking up mass from strength training or you could be picking up fat.
For everyone who don't know, slim people doesn't mean they don't have fat. In fact, percentage wise, they could be fatter only because of their overall fat/muscle ratio. At a size 12, I could have less fat on my body than Klaudija at a size 4. So because we don't know each other, lets not judge & disrespect other people. Okay? Moving on, I never heard of NUVIDA. Could someone explain it to me?
Yes, you are right, I should not have gone there with this woman. I have never responded to anyone else's comments that Nuvida did not work for. If you would like to know more about Nuvida, please visit my website at www.nuvida4u.com Thank you.
Klaudija

Sunshine, Australia

#20 Jan 30, 2010
Hi there Carolyn FB AKA Victoria, thank you for your posting.
The reason I was nasty was because I was accused of causing suicides by that crazy person Monique.If you actually read what I wrote , it states that Nuvida did not work for me and how disappointed i am that I again wasted money on empty promises.
Then she called me a nasty bitch for giving an opinion.
I have never put down fat people , i admire anyone giving it a go to lose weight, what I don't like is lazy people who complain, but do nothing to fix themselves.
It doesn't matter how much I weigh, I have piled on a few pounds that wont shift and that is very stressful to me.
I train 5 days per week with a PT and have been doing so for a long time, so ofcourse its frustrating when these extra few kilo's wont budge.And to a smaller framed person even 3 or 4 kilos makes a huge difference in the way the clothes fit and they way I feel.
I have been respectful when stating my opinion only to be attacked by the seller for doing so.
She states if anyone has a problem with the product that they can work it out, however she forgot to mention that working it out means "I got your money , it didn't work , bad luck, stiff #$%@"
She never offered me samples to buy from herself or her website, otherwise I would not have wasted $46 on stuff that DOES NOT WORK.
The only people it works for a the 4 people on the forum who all live in Amarillo.
She never offered any refund on the unused pills, or even offered a resolution of any kind.

The Nuvida comes in a generic plastic bottle with a photocopied label stuck on with clag...LOL
Thats how professional it is.
If you have ever taken Lida (the original one) you would know the effects are immediate. They do not take weeks to settle into your body before working. With Nuvida I was told to give it a few weeks?????

If you only tried the New Lida, you will know that there are not may effects associated with it.Very little, if any hunger suppressant and possibly a slightly dry mouth.
The Nuvida I bought and the new LIDA are exactly the same in appearance form the outer capsule to the powder inside it.
Alot of people (majority) have had no success with this new Lida.
My guess is that Monique has ordered a shipment of the new Lida @$8 a box and ran off a few hundred photocopy labels, bought herself some generic pill bottles @$1 each and then is repackaging the Lida under a different name for a $30 profit per bottle...
Once again I have initially been respectful by simply stating the truth about my experience with it, but do not appreciate being attacked for doing so and then been told its my fault people are killing themselves.
I do not control the media, and how people perceive it, so once again, if some fat girl somewhere is suicidal over her image because she just saw some 6ft model who is a size 0, on a tv add, that has nothing to do with me..she should get up of her arse and go for a 5min walk daily, it will make all the difference.

Fat people need to stop feeling sorry for themselves, because everyone has the ability to change, to a degree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) 19 hr BEWARE SCAM 674
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) Mar 21 BEWARE SCAM 125
"Eat Less" appetite suppressants Mar 20 Tracey 1
baschi quick slimming softgels (Mar '15) Mar 20 daldal 39
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) Mar 20 Joy 607
Beefit weightloss in 1 week proof! (Aug '16) Mar 20 Marrise 4
Choose Fast and Effective Slimming With Beesexy (Mar '16) Mar 20 Ellen 2
More from around the web