LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule
Monika

Anonymous Proxy

#1052 Jul 21, 2011
These new Lida do not work.

I agree with Marina, the new Lida has no effect because No Sibutramine..

People need to stop talking rubbish and stop spamming these forums.
DONNA BARNES

Clarendon, TX

#1053 Jul 21, 2011
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right.I also bought from this Texas seller here on this forum and they no good. Pills are fake.
They dont work and dont even look like original Lida used too.
Oh well live & learn.
Neither one of you girls bought from this TEXAS LADY,( please clarify that) but you do have to be careful -- I hear there are spammers & I am sure there are. Also there are ones out there that say they want to lose but they take the pills & continue to stuff their face & gripe when they don't lose & then they call the sellers spammers. These pills aren't MAGIC. If you swallow the junk food, it's going to show up somewhere on your body. I just want people to know I am not one of the spammers. Again check me out on FACEBOOK & you can find plenty of people there who take my products.
lidauser

Chicago, IL

#1055 Jul 24, 2011
I bought Lida from kmlida.com 5 days ago. today is my third day taking it and the side effects are horrible!

i have dry mouth, HEADACHES!, and so much pressure on my eyes that they hurt and my vision is blurry!

i just read that the pressure on your eyes can lead to hemorrhaging and thats why LIDA is banned in Canada and Austrailia.. needless to say today is my last day taking it.

NO DIET PILL IS WORTH RISKING YOUR LIFE!

Im going to try phen375
DONNA BARNES

Clarendon, TX

#1057 Jul 25, 2011
lidauser wrote:
I bought Lida from kmlida.com 5 days ago. today is my third day taking it and the side effects are horrible!
i have dry mouth, HEADACHES!, and so much pressure on my eyes that they hurt and my vision is blurry!
i just read that the pressure on your eyes can lead to hemorrhaging and thats why LIDA is banned in Canada and Austrailia.. needless to say today is my last day taking it.
NO DIET PILL IS WORTH RISKING YOUR LIFE!
Im going to try phen375
Hi I'm from clarendon also, just a different state. Your symptoms do not sound like anything from taking Lida -- are you eating & drinking water? Lida is really side effect free -- other than dry mouth & you need lots of water. Just be sure you eat.
gisbel

United States

#1058 Jul 25, 2011
Ive been taking the pills for five days now i got them from my next door neighbor she said she gets them directly from china she told me that i should take one before breakfast and two before lunch so they could really work..ive been doing just as she told me to.. the first four days i just got really thirsty and lost my appetite but other than that i felt good... today i took the pill before breakfast nd then i had some really bad pms cramps nd had to take some midol nd about an hour later i took the other two pills after that i started feeling very weird ive had a fast heart rate since around 6pm and its already 12am and hasnt gone away ive gotten dizzy and im really tired but im scared to fall asleep because of a pain in my chest ive been having a little trouble breathing also ..should i wait to see if it goes away? The box is mostly in chinese so i just did what my neighbor told me to do and now im worried because after i started feeling sick i got on the internet to see if it was normal and i started reading that it should only be takn once a day and not to take any meds with it :\

Since: Jul 11

Rockdale, Australia

#1059 Jul 25, 2011
gisbel wrote:
Ive been taking the pills for five days now i got them from my next door neighbor she said she gets them directly from china she told me that i should take one before breakfast and two before lunch so they could really work..ive been doing just as she told me to.. the first four days i just got really thirsty and lost my appetite but other than that i felt good... today i took the pill before breakfast nd then i had some really bad pms cramps nd had to take some midol nd about an hour later i took the other two pills after that i started feeling very weird ive had a fast heart rate since around 6pm and its already 12am and hasnt gone away ive gotten dizzy and im really tired but im scared to fall asleep because of a pain in my chest ive been having a little trouble breathing also ..should i wait to see if it goes away? The box is mostly in chinese so i just did what my neighbor told me to do and now im worried because after i started feeling sick i got on the internet to see if it was normal and i started reading that it should only be takn once a day and not to take any meds with it :\
Drink 2 cups of green tea and see if it makes a difference if not go to the docters or hospital incase it gets worse because thats not a good sign
gisbel

United States

#1060 Jul 25, 2011
samiee1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drink 2 cups of green tea and see if it makes a difference if not go to the docters or hospital incase it gets worse because thats not a good sign
Thank you i will try that to see if it helps any.. im actually thinking about going to the hospital because its getting harder to breath

Rockdale, Australia

#1061 Jul 26, 2011
gisbel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you i will try that to see if it helps any.. im actually thinking about going to the hospital because its getting harder to breath
the reason i tell you to have green tea is that some diet pills that are very strong recommend drinking 2 cups of green tea before sleeping so it does helpp .. yeah if not go to the hospital asap incase it does damage
Suzie

Toronto, Canada

#1064 Sep 12, 2011
Has anyone purchased Lida from Ioffer? I need to find a seller that has the older pills with sibutramine.
esmeralda trevino

Tempe, AZ

#1065 Sep 14, 2011
I order the real original lida daidaihua, the name is Daidaihua natural slimming capsule.I order them from the site: aslimming.com , it works very well for me, I order them again and again again,cheers!
DONNA BARNES

Clarendon, TX

#1066 Sep 14, 2011
Esmeralda, I wanted to let you know that I also sell these & the Slim Forte. Mine are 30.00 For the Daidaihua & 35.00 for the Slim Forte & I only charge 2.00 For S&H, so it saves you a little bit plus you don't have to worry about customs.You are welcome to check me on FACEBOOK I'm listed under Donna Lee Barnes clarendon Tx & you can contact any of my customers you would like to, or you are welcome to contact the Sheriff Dept here. I have Deputies that also buy from me. Just wanted to pass this along to you. thank you
DONNA BARNES

Clarendon, TX

#1067 Sep 14, 2011
OH REALLY??? Well I wish someone would have told CUSTOMS that! They took one of my largest orders & I didn't get it back. If they know it's pills you AIN'T GONNA get it! They seize & all u can do is sit back & cry.
diana

Teddington, UK

#1068 Oct 1, 2011
just ordered lida. hopefully it will work. fingers crossed
Donna Barnes

Clarendon, TX

#1069 Oct 1, 2011
Diana I have gotten small pkgs thru customs, so if you need me to send u some I will - - good luck

Australia

#1070 Oct 1, 2011
how can i tell if its fake i bought from a store my area and i dont know if there real or not there was no paper inside is it suppose to have a paper inside for intructions please describe to me the different between the fake and real pill
jennifer biancamano

Brooklyn, NY

#1071 Oct 1, 2011
can someone tell me where to purchase the original formula Lida diet pills iam tired of buying fakes please help me
Donna Barnes

Clarendon, TX

#1072 Oct 1, 2011
I really don't know how to tell if they're fake. They usually have a slip of paper in the box but sometime could not get put in there. My boxes show on there how the real seal looks & a fake looks but it doesn't make much sense to me. If yours keep you from being hungry, then I would think they are real. I was told if you find them real cheap usually they are fake.
Donna Barnes

Clarendon, TX

#1073 Oct 1, 2011
I sell the Lida & Slim Forte, They assured me I was getting the original, although mine do not contain sibutramine. Lots of people are losing weight & they both work very well. Slim forte Double Power is Lida ata stronger strength, but no side effects with it either.. You can find me on FaceBook. Donna Lee Barnes Clarendon Tx
diana

Teddington, UK

#1075 Oct 2, 2011
i ordered mine from amazon.co.uk. will see if pills will have the same side effects like the ones i was taking back in 2007

Rockdale, Australia

#1076 Oct 2, 2011
hey my box is exactly like this is this the real one and what version is it please people help me outtt ! http://www.kmdali.info/box.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) 5 hr BEWARE SCAM 719
2 week diet plan Fri Coachart 1
Mulberry Zuccarin for Weight Loss? (Nov '10) Apr 21 carolineblue 16
One Day Diet Pill.....What's next? (Feb '16) Apr 21 Wirewaist 10
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) Apr 21 VaKw 96
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) Apr 20 Dale 31
News Does Apple Cider Vinegar Live Up to the Hype? Apr 18 RowRow 1
More from around the web