LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule
Avery

London, Canada

#678 Jul 22, 2010
La Reyna wrote:
<quoted text> where did you buy from?
My friend orders them from ioffer. I'll have to ask her for the seller then get back to you. I hardly ate all day! I used to binge all the time
missymooz

London, UK

#680 Jul 27, 2010
cmarie 1015 wrote:
Received my LiDa today!!! 148.5 is starting weight. Purchased from zenj.co.uk. Keep you posted.
Hi, I just purchased a pack from zenj.co.uk and waiting for them to arrive, could you please let me know how you are getting on?
Avery

London, Canada

#681 Jul 27, 2010
I've taken Lida for 7 days and so far I've lost 5 pounds! I'm down to 140 now. 20 more pounds to go! The other Lida pills I took made me lose 10 pounds in a month but I think they were fake cuz the package said Darling Lida daidaihui and plus I was always hungry. The current one I'm taking is Lida daidaihua jiao nang. The second one is way better cuz its the old formula Lida. I know everyone is skeptical about the new and old formula but I took Lida back in 2007 and the side effects were the same as the jiao nang version. I'm not hungry, I barely sleep and dry mouth.

Since: Jul 10

Druillat, France

#683 Jul 27, 2010
Hey Ladies !

Can you tell me what is the best moment to take Lida ?

I took pills since 12 days, I lose weight the first 5 days (2.9 kg) and then nothing, the weight stay the same since 1 week... I still feel thirsty, very dry mouth... I drink much water (like 3L/day)... I have to lose 37 kg.. On internet, I read that Lida must be taken before or after breakfast, in other website, is written that it must be taken after... I'm confused... More, I read here that Lida would be effective if it's taken as 2 or 3 pills in a week not every day...?

So what is the best solution for me to lose my weight correctly.

Thanks

Lamya
eme

Grimsby, UK

#684 Jul 27, 2010
i take them before breakfast.
i also find the before or after breakfast instruction a little confusing, surely that could mean anytime?
if it's not working with 1 per day i wouldn't think it would work with only 2/3 pills a week but you could try.
how muh are you eating/are you eating low fat/healthy foods?
i've been taking them 12 weeks and have lost weight every week (38lb) i think it may be slowing down but they do say to take a break after 3 months or they will stop working, so i think i will next week.

Since: Jul 10

Druillat, France

#685 Jul 28, 2010
Hi Eme !

Thanks to your reply !

The 2 first days I took them after breakfast and then after consulting the Lida's company, I took as they said so 15 / 20 minuts before breakfast. So like I said the 5 first days of Lida was great (- 2.9 kg ) and then nothing I eat 3 times per day ( at 7:00 or 8:00, 12:30 & 20:00 ) no junkfood, no sodas, no fat food, I banished fat food, I drink water only (2L or 3L per day) and fruit between meals. I continue take them but I still confused...
Maria

Dallas, TX

#686 Jul 29, 2010
Dont mean to burst your bubble!
But maybe yall should do more research on these diet pills before yall use them you guys are trying to loose weight but soon their will be people loosing their lives instead.Read this I found...
Since it is an herbal supplement, many mistakenly assumed that it must be safe. However, the substance sibutramine is also found in the pill. Sibutramine is a stimulant chemically related to amphetamines that can have very serious effects on health. Turgay Köse warned people saying: "According to data provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), last year 33 people died due to use of diet pills containing only 15 milligrams of sibutramine and the diet pill Lida contains 27 milligrams of the substance."
Avery

London, Canada

#688 Jul 29, 2010
Maria wrote:
Dont mean to burst your bubble!
But maybe yall should do more research on these diet pills before yall use them you guys are trying to loose weight but soon their will be people loosing their lives instead.Read this I found...
Since it is an herbal supplement, many mistakenly assumed that it must be safe. However, the substance sibutramine is also found in the pill. Sibutramine is a stimulant chemically related to amphetamines that can have very serious effects on health. Turgay Köse warned people saying: "According to data provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), last year 33 people died due to use of diet pills containing only 15 milligrams of sibutramine and the diet pill Lida contains 27 milligrams of the substance."
Thanks Maria, I used to take Merida (sibutramine, reductil) and it never worked well for me. I had it prescribed by my doctor. There used to be a product called Tenuate Dospan which was excellent at suppressing my appetite but its use has been discontinued in Canada. Since then I've turned to Lida. I only pay $20 for my Lida, thats $130 less than Meridia aka Reductil and it works wayyy better.
yummymummy

Christchurch, New Zealand

#689 Aug 4, 2010
Raz wrote:
Hi is Lida pills available to buy in melbourne australia?
At the moment I am in auckland and buy it from a chinese medical store.
Plz tell me if it is availble in melbourne as well. Thnx!
Where in Auckland you purchased your lida? been looking for a shop that sell lida. Thanks
Faith

Australia

#691 Aug 4, 2010
Hi, I've been following the great debate of Lida after the real deal stopped being produced back in 07. I lost a lot of weight when I took these in 2007 and sadly nothing I have bought since has worked. I've bought numerous fakes all claiming to be the original. I've got green capsules witht he signature in white on the capsule, I have white powder, beige, brown you name it. Has anyone had success with Jimpness Beauty. I'm going to try the website slimming web but alas I doubt any of these will ever be the faithful one that use to be.
madie

Bangalore, India

#692 Aug 9, 2010
i ordered lida pills now seeing these reviews so scared to use it:-( but some peolple gave real good reviews so went ahead n oredred dem.. now not sure of anything:-( m feelin so bad:-(
eme

Grimsby, UK

#695 Aug 11, 2010
i can assure you Faith i've lost 3 stone in 13 weeks, maybe they're not as strong as the originals but that's plenty strong enough for me - any stronger and i'd be wasting away, lol!
I wish you luck with your diet x
Faith wrote:
Hi, I've been following the great debate of Lida after the real deal stopped being produced back in 07. I lost a lot of weight when I took these in 2007 and sadly nothing I have bought since has worked. I've bought numerous fakes all claiming to be the original. I've got green capsules witht he signature in white on the capsule, I have white powder, beige, brown you name it. Has anyone had success with Jimpness Beauty. I'm going to try the website slimming web but alas I doubt any of these will ever be the faithful one that use to be.
Klaudia

Australia

#696 Aug 12, 2010
I have tried every product known to any of us... prescribed and unprescribed. Nothing worked like the old Lida. This Lida has been discontinued and I have also bought numerous fake Lida claiming to be original and now refuse to spend any money on Lida.
What I found works well is Lipro.This is the closest thing to Lida I have found.It doesn't give you as much a dry mouth as Lida did , but it does supress the appetite and the only side effect I have is not being able to sleep properly, I toss and turn a bit each night. Other than that I would suggest getting these.I bought mine of ebay from Vita world for about $25AUD for 1 month supply.
Julia

Orange, CA

#699 Aug 14, 2010
Hello,this is Julia.I recommend a seller ( slimming-web.com ).The seller is very honest and professional. They tell me which is real lida,which is original lida,and which is fake lida.My sister has cooperated with them for three years.I have lost 30 lbs since i took it. cheer...
Faith

Australia

#700 Aug 16, 2010
eme wrote:
i can assure you Faith i've lost 3 stone in 13 weeks, maybe they're not as strong as the originals but that's plenty strong enough for me - any stronger and i'd be wasting away, lol!
I wish you luck with your diet x

<quoted text>
Hi thank you for your post, hope its still going well for you. Where did you purchase yours from. Thanks Faith
Serenity

Australia

#702 Aug 16, 2010
Avery wrote:
I've taken Lida for 7 days and so far I've lost 5 pounds! I'm down to 140 now. 20 more pounds to go! The other Lida pills I took made me lose 10 pounds in a month but I think they were fake cuz the package said Darling Lida daidaihui and plus I was always hungry. The current one I'm taking is Lida daidaihua jiao nang. The second one is way better cuz its the old formula Lida. I know everyone is skeptical about the new and old formula but I took Lida back in 2007 and the side effects were the same as the jiao nang version. I'm not hungry, I barely sleep and dry mouth.
Hi Avery, you still haven't advised where we girls can get this - can you give us the website please.
madie

Thrissur, India

#703 Aug 16, 2010
Rosie wrote:
I took lida for few days and stop because I havent got my menstrual period and is been almost 2 weeks im going to the doctor because im worry and i know for sure im not pregnant because i have not been sexually active.
HI same ere!!! imy periods got delayed o rather very abnoramal once i started takin these pill? i know u posted it long back but i started now. but wit same period problem? is it normal now> wat did u doc tell U???
Serenity

Australia

#705 Aug 17, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
well I just started taking them again last week , after having time off due to being ill , I have lost just on 1 1/2 kg.I have electronic scales.
These are not as strong as Lida but stronger than anything else I tried.
But as I said I can't sleep on them, I toss and turn.Thats my only side effect.May effect someone else differently though. No dry mouth like Lida.
They are cheap enough off ebay UK and US, about $22AUD give or take with postage for 1 month supply.
Nothing else really worked for me and I tried pretty much everything on these forums.
I even used reductil for a bit. Mind you reductil is $75 per box. Big diff in price.
I think too our bodies became use to products such as Lida and that too then stops the weightloss we both had. Try the Green Coffee 800. I think I have found a good lida, time will tell though. I will check ebay out for the lipro.
NANA

Mount Pleasant, SC

#708 Aug 18, 2010
What is the difference between the Lida old Version and Lida Russian Version?
Sarahjane

Australia

#710 Aug 21, 2010
Hey all.
I've stopped taking lida now, it's been awhile since I've stopped and finally feel better!. I lost 3kgs over two weeks but then got really sick and had to stop! My bloodpressure went out of control- and it was healthy before I even started. Got to the point where I would get massive headaches and vomiting from it even until after 3 days of stopping. I think ur body becomes addicted to it and really sick from it. For me it was not any where worth it for the small loss of weight compared to the pain and health risks. I gained all the weight back plus more soon after I stopped. I'm now back to diet and exercise- the only way! BE careful, it's banned and hard to find for a reason!!! Good luck with your future weight loss goals!
Don't kill yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) 11 hr Sienna 95
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) Sat Kahib 257
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) Thu BEWARE SCAM 563
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) Thu BEWARE SCAM 108
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) Jan 19 Ronler 563
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) Jan 19 Ronler 603
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel (Sep '09) Jan 19 Ronler 3,724
More from around the web