How do i find orginal SlimForte ?

Posted in the Dieting Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SlimForte Support

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2011
THIS FORUM IS FOR ORIGINAL SLIMFORTE INFORMATION ONLY!
If there's any changes or new updates for the product community will keep you informed..

We truly appreciate your time!
Abby

Bothell, WA

#2 Mar 10, 2011
Wow what a great idea to know where to buy original weight loss product! So many fakes i have been one time victim my self ending up buying fake one!! Thank u for bringing such a wonderful forum to keep us informed with the right slimforte!!
Claudia

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Simply can not get enough love slimforte product helps me cut down on my cravings and gives me a lot of energy while im in school ;)
Melinda

Washington, DC

#6 Mar 10, 2011
Vicki you can feel safe about your order i always buy from lida company and i have been getting original slimforte formula every time i make purchase with them.
I like them specially because they are honest company!
Ang

Schenectady, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2011
with so many different prices on the same product from web site to web site, how do i know which one is real?? one will say 120.00 when the other says 129.00 same people different site.
Adam

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Hey all!
I only trust these sites above. They are original Distributors of these fantastic products!

Other websites are total fakes! Tried other sites cheaper and have been burned by fakes..

I recommend these suppliers if you want to buy only original products!

Whoever made these forum great job! ;)
Lucy

Taylorsville, UT

#9 Mar 18, 2011
I just want to comment on how great customer service every time i call to order Slimforte product!
They always send me original Slimforte..
Thank you for the best!
mendoza

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2011
i empezar a tomar el producto slimforte y han quedado satisfechos con los resultados de un montón de energía, lo hice perdido 23 libras. en 1 mes.
Judy

Bakersfield, CA

#13 Mar 30, 2011
I bought SlimForte product 2 weeks ago and i want to say that im so happy i have lost a lot of weight!
Since the first day i took it i felt my cravings and hunger was no longer in my mind!
Simply the best out of all diets!

Remember to buy original slimforte only!
Tracy

San Diego, CA

#14 Apr 4, 2011
I see that you can buy them on amazon.com a lot cheaper. Are those not the real deal?
TRUE FACT

Plano, TX

#16 Apr 7, 2011
You know i must say that i agree with Sharron shes completely right because the fact product is very popular and of course it will be fakes out there and a lot of fishy scams!

I did buy from amazon.com and they didn't work at all ! seller didn't even bother taking them back or offer refund!

Just be careful out there!

Flores
casey - vrg

Manassas, VA

#17 Apr 15, 2011
yeah all of the scam company's always offer very reasonable prices. i trust only one supplier and will always have them as mine primer source for weight loss care. You can buy original SLIM FORTE here: http://slim-forte.blogspot.com previously ordered with this company and now making order again only for my friend she's very excited to lose weight by seeing incredible results i have established! i have to admit SLIM FORTE works great.

Thanks for all the love!
Dido1974

Istanbul, Turkey

#19 Apr 24, 2011
roberta wrote:
i received my bottle about 5 days ago. i must say this product is super strong, and really works. i'm thirsty all the time. but the most astounding thing about this product is the appetite suppressant. I lose weight every day a pound less..
Hi, from which website did you order? Thanks to inform!
Rachel

Littleton, CO

#22 May 1, 2011
Sorry, I have the same pills they seem authentic in every way. My appetite has decreased dramatically, and I am thirsty as we speak. I plan to weigh in on Monday next week see results I will post more comments about my success.
lucy

Los Angeles, CA

#23 May 21, 2011
slimforte.webs.com

become a member receive a 3 day sample for no charge at all.
margaret 39

Provo, UT

#24 May 24, 2011
Rachel wrote:
Sorry, I have the same pills they seem authentic in every way. My appetite has decreased dramatically, and I am thirsty as we speak. I plan to weigh in on Monday next week see results I will post more comments about my success.
where did you buy your slimforte?
i need to lose weight too.
Oscar

Novosibirsk, Russia

#26 May 24, 2011
SlimForte ROCKS!!!
RACHEL 01

Story City, IA

#27 Jun 7, 2011
lucy wrote:
slimforte.webs.com
become a member receive a 3 day sample for no charge at all.
THERE'S A LOT OF SELLERS WHO DOES SELL FAKE PRODUCTS YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION ON AUTHENTIC SLIM FORTE PRODUCT ON THE PACKAGING THERE SHOULD BE NO ( ORANGE CIRCLE LABEL SAYING ORIGINAL ) LOOK AT THE SLIM FORTE TITLE LOOKS WAY DIFFERENT FROM AUTHENTIC ONE!
READ AND GET MORE INFO! THATS WHAT I DO WHEN I DON'T WANT TO GET SCAMMED!

Since: Jul 11

Revesby, Australia

#31 Sep 18, 2011
people please i need feedback i was just about to buy off this seller but then i read someone saying its fake if it had the orange circle saying orignal the seller had pictures she has taken of the boxes so PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED THE REAL slim forte :(.....
jacy

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Sep 26, 2011
I found the first sales of slimforte is pandabuy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redotex for sale online( Weight Loss & Diet) 5 hr BEWARE SCAM 756
Oriental Tea (Feb '14) 14 hr AllSeeingMagot 208
Great pandabuy!!! (May '09) Thu Abigail 26
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) Thu esmeralda76 379
phen375 reviews? (Jan '15) Aug 26 valed 6
Sanovera .. any good? (Sep '11) Aug 25 Doll 54
News The Pegan Diet: A Fad or the Future of Food? Aug 21 Willy2Willy 1
More from around the web