Super Slim Pomegranate Still Best On ...

Super Slim Pomegranate Still Best On The Market

Posted in the Dieting Forum

Adriana Catdoll

Ridgewood, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Super Slim Pomegranate is still by far the best weight loss product on the market. Has anyone else still got the fake Super Slim Pomegranate. I ordered mine from mysuperslim.com and they worked really well.
What im really confused about is, what does fake mean, would i know if they were fake because they didn't work or would they just be fake and dangerous and still work?
Till i figure this out im just gonna keep ordering from there cuz Super Slim Pomegranate works to well.
7 days herbal slim

Redmond, WA

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Try 7 days herbal slim. They work better than the pomegrate. Im in california but my sister is visiting from new york. Let me know I can certainly mail them to u. Or send them with my sister so u can pick up and save on shipping. She's in cali till the 18th. And yes fake means they wouldn't work or work and dangerous
TCS

Plano, TX

#4 Aug 4, 2010
7 days herbal slim wrote:
Try 7 days herbal slim. They work better than the pomegrate. Im in california but my sister is visiting from new york. Let me know I can certainly mail them to u. Or send them with my sister so u can pick up and save on shipping. She's in cali till the 18th. And yes fake means they wouldn't work or work and dangerous
Where do u order them from??
daring darling

Tarboro, NC

#5 Nov 10, 2010
I dont think there's anything better than the Super Slim. I've tried just about everything out there being as fat as I was. But Super Slim (If you can get the authentic) is by far the best! My first week, I lost 10 lbs and after that about 4 lbs aweek. Ive been on it for just a little over a month and a half and am almost at my goal weight! Don't know what I'd do without it. The only side effect Ive gotten is a lil grouchiness and sometimes headaches. But thats from not eating. But the way I see it is that the fight is worth the prize.
miszKim

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2010
daring darling wrote:
I dont think there's anything better than the Super Slim. I've tried just about everything out there being as fat as I was. But Super Slim (If you can get the authentic) is by far the best! My first week, I lost 10 lbs and after that about 4 lbs aweek. Ive been on it for just a little over a month and a half and am almost at my goal weight! Don't know what I'd do without it. The only side effect Ive gotten is a lil grouchiness and sometimes headaches. But thats from not eating. But the way I see it is that the fight is worth the prize.
where did you get the pills from?
topslimming

Shanghai, China

#7 Nov 17, 2010
miszKim wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you get the pills from?
Hello,we have the super slim promegranate pill,you can visit our online shop:www.topslimming.com
Janet

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 13, 2011
daring darling wrote:
Hi Hun,

Where did you purchase the authentic Super Slim? Thanks!
daisy

Austria

#11 Aug 5, 2011
hi guys,there is no fake,there is new formel.i take it b4 2 years ago.they worked really really good.lost 20 lbs in a month.white powder inside.than i buy the new one with brown powder and nothing.the old one from 2009 was the best i cant find it anymore.the new one is just new and different(no more sibutramin inside)
Natural weight loss

Shenzhen, China

#12 Aug 24, 2011
[url=http://superslimpomegrant eweightloss.com]super slim pomegranate[/url] is also the best weight loss product for people to loss their fat now.
scanatymgi1976

Glasgow, UK

#13 Nov 15, 2011
I read about a website called http://www.satisfyenhancers.com it looks great what do you think for coupons
Lisa Sanchez

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 18, 2013
These work really great. I order from www.greencofeebean.com
Bello

Sacramento, CA

#15 Aug 18, 2013
Original products is important.Buy real super slim pomegranate from http://www.official-lidadaidaihua.com/Super-S... natural original diet pills ,no side effect,lose weight fast.
steve

Manchester, UK

#16 Sep 9, 2013
ProShapeRX Slimming Pills - http://www.proshaperx.com/ct/99781 I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale 2 hr BEWARE SCAM 253
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) 2 hr BEWARE SCAM 79
My jadera sucess story. Lost 35 pounds in 2 months 12 hr Belle0812 1
LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule (Apr '08) 13 hr TaiwoTaiwo 1,098
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) 20 hr christina 244
YANHEE DIET PILLS are now popular among celebri... (Jun '15) 22 hr Yanhee diet pills 8
baschi quick slimming softgels (Mar '15) Jul 23 MissyMcC 27
More from around the web