Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic...

Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"?

Created by star11 on Mar 26, 2009

922 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Garcia

Temecula, CA

#577 Oct 14, 2012
I have been using this type of product honestly i think this kind works way better slim-forte.blogspot.com it is original version like in 2010
phat gal

Kampala, Uganda

#578 Oct 16, 2012
hi just started on magic slim the one with ingrident pollen for a week now and with exercise but have only lost 2lbs. what do i need to do to loose more?
Lilly

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#579 Oct 22, 2012
Hello ladies, I have a question!

My actual pill capsules are half white half green, and the box is the image that the FDA have banned!:o(

The question is, I've heard some ladies using one of three colour capsules

1)White and green
2)Purple
3)Sandish/beige/light brown

Please as many people answer so we can all be on the same page...

What colour are your tablets?
How long have you used them for?
Do they work for you?

Remember I'm talking about the case (outside) of the capsule NOT the powder inside...:o)

As the FDA in the USA have banned these (green and white) tablets,( that work very well, but are apparently dangerous) Are the purple and brown tablets simply re-branded with a different coloured capsule and packaging? Or are they perfectly legal and easy to find?

Does anyone know if they are banned in the UK?

:o) Hmmmm
SUSAN

Orlando, FL

#580 Oct 25, 2012
I was taking this pill for a month, i could see it was working for me. then when i got pills from blankmail some company like that and its look like was not original because i didn t see results. i dont know which was the problem or whic the pill original or not.
SUSAN

Orlando, FL

#581 Oct 25, 2012
th firts time when i got in store thw pill was a whitw powder inside, the next bottle was brown inside, which is the original color and where i can get the real pill.
SUSAN

Orlando, FL

#582 Oct 25, 2012
LYL wrote:
the best thing is go to its original website. The capsule has to be burgundy. They tell you everything you gotta know about the pill, and what to expect, I lost over 30 pds in less than 2 mo. And i feel great and energetic.
Tell me the color inside please. i want to know which is real
Ug gal

Europe

#583 Nov 1, 2012
Where in Uganda(Kampala) can I find Magic Slimm?? Is magic slim the same as magic slim weight loss??? Am so confused. But please if they are not the same, then where in Kampala can I buy the original magic slim? Keep me posted please
Ug gal

Europe

#584 Nov 1, 2012
Lilly wrote:
Hello ladies, I have a question!
My actual pill capsules are half white half green, and the box is the image that the FDA have banned!:o(
The question is, I've heard some ladies using one of three colour capsules
1)White and green
2)Purple
3)Sandish/beige/light brown
Please as many people answer so we can all be on the same page...
What colour are your tablets?
How long have you used them for?
Do they work for you?
Remember I'm talking about the case (outside) of the capsule NOT the powder inside...:o)
As the FDA in the USA have banned these (green and white) tablets,( that work very well, but are apparently dangerous) Are the purple and brown tablets simply re-branded with a different coloured capsule and packaging? Or are they perfectly legal and easy to find?
Does anyone know if they are banned in the UK?
:o) Hmmmm
I also have those green and white capsules. Have just started using them but all I know is that they make you loose appetite the whole day. Even when you feel like eating you just take in a small amount. Am in Uganda but the capsules are sold legally.
Ug gal

Europe

#585 Nov 1, 2012
diana tony wrote:
<quoted text>
hello dear, please have you verified if the pills are original. because mine to is beigeish like ivory colour. some people still sell the green and white colour but this supplier i bought from sells ivory colour... abit spooky i think. pls get back to me. thanks
Hellow. I bought mine some 4 days back. Green and white. Are they original? Please where can I get the ones with ivory colour?.
Ug gal

Europe

#586 Nov 1, 2012
hot_espanol wrote:
<quoted text>
One should be knowledgeable of the product before giving guidance....I have been taking Magic Slim on and off for almost three years! Now...there is more than one pill with the name Magic Slim!! There is the origianl one which is Magic Slim capsules https://www.houseofmonet.com/index.php... and there is Magic Slim Weight Reduction capsules http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Cons... ...
The original Magic Slim is in a larger box and is a sister product of the 2 Day diet...if you have been taking these all natural dietary supplements for years and have done your research...you will know that BOTH THE 2 Day diet and the Magic Slim Weight Reduction capusle even though they both work WELL, because I have taken both, are on the FDA DO NOT SELL list now .....however, the original Magic Slim capsule is NOT. Its up to the user whether they still want to take them once they are put on the list ...for me I think it is all a political game to control the money from these supplements but anyway.....Hope this helps clarify the difference between the two pills with the name Magic Slim.
Hey. Whre in Kampala can I buy the original magic slim?? Have been using Magic slim weight loss with white n green colour capsule for the past 4 days. Please can I stop it now? Or should I continue with it? Bought it from Vine pharmacy Nakumatt in Bukoto.
Lindy

Ireland

#588 Dec 5, 2012
Hey i am from Ireland i am just wondering what is the name of them diet pills an would they would in 8weeks.
Lilly

Chelmsford, UK

#589 Dec 5, 2012
Ug gal wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have those green and white capsules. Have just started using them but all I know is that they make you loose appetite the whole day. Even when you feel like eating you just take in a small amount. Am in Uganda but the capsules are sold legally.
Oh thank you for your reply...:o) Good luck with the wight loss
Lilly

Chelmsford, UK

#590 Dec 5, 2012
Lindy wrote:
Hey i am from Ireland i am just wondering what is the name of them diet pills an would they would in 8weeks.
Hello there,

The pills are called magic slim and yes the would definitely work in 8 weeks, you'll probably see a difference in your face slimming at least after around a week...

Because the FDA(?)(people who regulate drugs in the usa apparently?)
Banned them it has made me a bit wary... But yes the half white and green pills, sold in the burgandy/yellowish box do work.

Good luck with the weight loss
mitchelle

United States

#594 Dec 23, 2012
am i going to gain my weight back after am done with the 60tablets?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#596 Dec 24, 2012
i just got that pills 2 months ago and i'm getting slimmer. I found just pills is not enough ,then , combine diet and exercices,is necessary. I have found the Magic just from a site , http://www.slimstocks.com . Maybe you can have a look..or ple give me some advice.thx.
claire bear

Croydon, UK

#599 Jan 2, 2013
Hi im after some of these pills desperatly. i have very low confidance about myself because of my weight and i dont like my curvs . i need somethink to give me a massive boost and help me on my dieting.
MAZ.. can i have the email address or the site you buy them from plz how much are they please and hiw long can we take them for without a breake cheers . please enail me any details clairelouise1013@hotmail.co.uk
thanks
Littlemissbritis h

Eastbourne, UK

#600 Jan 2, 2013
Lilly please can you tell me where I can get those pills as well....Thanks
lisa

Kampala, Uganda

#603 Jan 4, 2013
it really works.....

Since: Dec 12

United States

#605 Jan 5, 2013
call me up 0726646587,, the go at 2500

Since: Dec 12

United States

#606 Jan 5, 2013
0726646587 call me the go at 2500

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oxilean CLA Fat burner as gym supplement? (Oct '16) 9 hr Looney 2
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) (Mar '16) 9 hr Benjo 51
Easyslim Pills (Aug '11) 11 hr keanna 43
Slim Lady Tea Apr 18 Clovers617 1
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel (Sep '09) Apr 10 Browngirl1 3,730
What's the difference between all 2 Day Diet JA... (Jul '08) Apr 7 OGM 149
Slim Xtreme Platinum (Jan '15) Mar '18 Jasmin 2