heather

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

So r these pills safe And effective? Where can I buy them?
mark

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

heather wrote:
So r these pills safe And effective? Where can I buy them?
you can b uy them at WWW.rgvbestnaturalproducts.com HEATHER ! we have the best prices in the U>S>A
mark

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

went to www.rgvbestnsturalproducts.com . I got the meizi evolution for 14 $ like 4 months ago thats a great deal ! Specially when it comes to legit products! This us no spam or nothing ..
Now im trying something called citrus fit plus 850 mg honestly this is a extream product! Im losing one pound per day this kills my hunger all day !
If you like meizi evolution you will love citrus fit plus 850mg version. I want to say its the strongest product in the market
Courtney

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

If you are going to take two pills a day do u take them at the same time?

Since: Feb 13

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

mark wrote:
<quoted text>you can b uy them at WWW.rgvbestnaturalproducts.com HEATHER ! we have the best prices in the U>S>A
Do you guys take Paypal?
Gleamer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hey i ordered mine and im soooo excited....c:cant wait....
meizi evolution

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TaylorChristineCreations wrote:
<quoted text>Do you guys take Paypal?
I take PayPal. I have the Meizi evolution on sale for $25 free shipping. Make orders at trymeizitang@gmail.com
rodney

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

these pills are not safe, they have a drug in them called sibutramine which is banned now because it acn lead to cardiac arrest or and strokes.

Since: Feb 13

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

rodney wrote:
these pills are not safe, they have a drug in them called sibutramine which is banned now because it acn lead to cardiac arrest or and strokes.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know this I looked it up before buying the pill I still bought it knowing the risks and took it and I'm fine. It leads to stroke or cardiac arrest if you have heart problems already. It warns people with heart problems or diseases that they should not take this pill.
Gina

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Maine: Are you still selling them? I just need something. I used to use the original emegrace which of course I can't get any more and I need something. I'm 43 and starting to gain weight EVERYWHERE and it needs to stop. I want to lose 25 lbs. I am wondering if you are still on them and if so if they are working as quickly and if you have any side effects. Anyone who wants to chime in by all means do because I am interested in buying them if I can get them at a reasonable price but also interested in them if they work because I am desperate.

Thanks all!

you can email me directly at gina.deangelis at gmail.com
gina

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Shydzz wrote:
Lost another 600g! Total weight loss is now 1.5 - in 3 days!!! Amazing!
shy do you sell these?
Gleamer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I totally agree with Taylor...but anyways started today and i felt fine just thirsty....we will see what happens at the end of the week wish me luck...ttyl...
Yvonne

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I lost 8 pounds on Meizi evolution. It gave me energy and suppressed my appetite as well. :)
Yvonne

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

That's including 1hr exercise everyday
ALEJANDRA

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS
I ALREADY SHIP THIS WEEK TO:
TEXAS
SANTA BARBARA
BROOKLYN, N.Y

AND NEXT MONDAY
TO GREECE.

THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS

NEW CUSTOMERS:

SUPER SLIM (SILVER-SILVER) OLD VERSION
SUPER SLIM (SILVER-GREEN) NEW VERSION
GEL MEIZITANG
GEL MEIZITANG STRONG BOTTLE
MEIZIVOLOUTION.

QUESTIONS:
CUSTOMERS OR NOT..:)

mysuperslim@hotmail.com
alejandraarias36@hotmail.com
Gigi

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I have been on these for 5 days and have no thirst whatsoever. I am assuming this means I got fakes, except they have the MZE on the actual tablet and the bottle was sealed. I am very disappointed. Could someone fake the laser inscribed pills or is it just not working for me?
Gigi

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Yvonne wrote:
I lost 8 pounds on Meizi evolution. It gave me energy and suppressed my appetite as well.:)
How long did you take them?
Gigi

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

ALEJANDRA wrote:
THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS
I ALREADY SHIP THIS WEEK TO:
TEXAS
SANTA BARBARA
BROOKLYN, N.Y
AND NEXT MONDAY
TO GREECE.
THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS
NEW CUSTOMERS:
SUPER SLIM (SILVER-SILVER) OLD VERSION
SUPER SLIM (SILVER-GREEN) NEW VERSION
GEL MEIZITANG
GEL MEIZITANG STRONG BOTTLE
MEIZIVOLOUTION.
QUESTIONS:
CUSTOMERS OR NOT..:)
mysuperslim@hotmail.com
alejandraarias36@hotmail.com
Do you think the Meizitang works better than Evolution? HOw much are your bottles?

“My face is an awesome face”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Ok so I'm a little concerned. I've been researching this Meizi thing all week and finally bought a bottle last night. I just thought I'd read more up on it and the first page that came up in Google was one I never came across. The page was from the government website explaining that it should not be taken and any found at the boarder coming in will be destroyed.

"Safety advisory

14 January 2013

Meizi Evolution Botanical Slimming soft gel capsules pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested Meizi Evolution Botanical Slimming soft gel capsules and found that:

it contains the undeclared prescription substance sibutramine - despite the product label claim that it is made of herbal ingredients and contains no medicines.
consumers are advised that sibutramine is a prescription-only medicine (which was the active ingredient in Reductil). It was withdrawn in October 2010 after a study showed an increased risk of major cardiac events.
The supply of Meizi Evolution Botanical Slimming soft gel capsules is illegal.

Meizi Evolution Botanical Slimming soft gel capsules have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.

TGA investigations have shown that a number of people in Australia have bought the product online."

I'm stressing now. When I looked up Sibutramine it says it "has been associated with increased cardiovascular events and stroke". Now I'm reconsidering everything. What am I to think? Has anyone else read this much into it or has experienced any problems?
GiGi

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Ok so I have been on them for almost 3 weeks and haven't lost anything. Why??? I am so bummed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One Day Diet 2 hr Erica Tops 7
Super slim green lean body capsule (Nov '09) 4 hr Roshelle 154
can you suggest me the best pill to lose 25 kg -pt 11 hr cflower 1
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) 12 hr Lorraine 229
Oriental Tea 19 hr Shizzled 161
Phen375 Weight Loss Diet Pills now Offers Extra... (Apr '13) Wed Wyler Smith 2
apidexin or phen375? (Apr '12) Wed Wyler Smith 6
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Wed love 643
•••