Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Hello All,

I bought the Meizi Evolution capsules. This is my 6th day taking MZE. When I first began I began sweating a lot. Then I got a 3 day headache. I drank almost 4 liters of water because I thought I was dehydrated. Then I drank Gatorade and I was fine. My primary issue is CONSTIPATION. I didn't go to the bathroom at all. I decided to take my fiber pills and I got the runs.

I assume that the sweating and headaches are normal because I didn't drink enough water. I have constipation if I dont take my fiber pills. What about the constipation? I haven't lost any weight nor have I gained.

Is constipation normal? Is it ok to take my fiber pills? If I haven't lost anything, should I even continue taking MZE?

Thanks!
Raquel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

GAPEACH wrote:
I started last Tues at 197 and its Sun after much partying and alcohol, not a lot of food though u kind of 4get to eat. But anyway and now i'm down 7lbs and no rebounding...I hope I don't stop losing though, now I will say I had to take 2 pills a day because I was still hungry w/ 1 and not losing but now its working
Hi, I am not losing weight and I'm constipated. Should I take 2 pills? If so, do you take them at the same time? How do you feel?
Ane

Maroubra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Thank you so much
sam

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Shydzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi
I was selling, but ran out of stock. I have just re-ordered, but it will take about two weeks to get here. I am using it and they work great.
E-mail me if you want some of my stock (I import about 20 at a time). krafts1@yahoo.com
do you still have stock?
hot_espanol

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Raquel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I am not losing weight and I'm constipated. Should I take 2 pills? If so, do you take them at the same time? How do you feel?
alot of times any of these products will cause you to be constipated when you start or when you stop and start again but I have found an awesome tea that fixes that with just one bag and that is 3Ballerina colon cleanse. It is great I actually drink a cup everyday because I have problems with going regularly. Use one bag in 7oz of water and within 8 hours you will be truly relieved and there is no sweating no cramping it is really smooth! https://www.houseofmonet.com/index.php...
amina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Hi diana which website did you get from cuz i want the real one

Since: Feb 12

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

sam wrote:
<quoted text>
do you still have stock?
Hi

Yes I do have stock again. Email me on krafts1@yahoo.com. Thanks
Diane

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I heard about this product and comes with the green bottle and green pills. I don't know if it is working because I never tried it yet. I was satisfied with the result from the one I am using right now SuperGolden Fit.
April

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I started @229.4 Sunday Nov 25 and today weighed 227.
April

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Started Nov 26 so far only lost 4 pounds in two weeks I'm going to try the 2 a day method and see how that works for me.

Since: Jun 12

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

April wrote:
Started Nov 26 so far only lost 4 pounds in two weeks I'm going to try the 2 a day method and see how that works for me.
Can you please tell me where you got them from?

Thanks
meizi evolution

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Meizi Evolution on sale on eBay. Item # 170956260232. Sale for 14.50.
rissa24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

I have been taking meizi evolution for 1 month and I have lost 12 lbs. I love this product!!!
Renee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Shydzz wrote:
Now there seems to be a new product out called Meizi evolution? Anyone know anything about this? Seems to be a big seller, but hardly anyone I know sells them.
... Go to www.botanicalnow.com . The seller is Eric. His channel on YouTube is weight loss2day
fany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

rissa24 wrote:
I have been taking meizi evolution for 1 month and I have lost 12 lbs. I love this product!!!
Where did you buy them from?? I really need to lose weight
tom F

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Australian Broadcasting Commission 6:10pm 15 Jan 2013:
'(Australian)Federal health authorities have issued urgent alerts about two weight loss supplements with ingredients that have been linked to an increased risk of "major cardiac events".
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has sent out alerts about supplements Best Slim and Meizi Evolution.
Both contain a prescription-only drug called sibutramine, which was withdrawn from sale two years ago.'

Since: Jan 12

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Ashley wrote:
I've been on pills for few days . 1st 4 days I lost a pound a day. But now I'm stuck, haven't lost anything since then :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I went to www.rgvbestnsturalproducts.com . I got the meizi evolution for 14 $ like 4 months ago thats a great deal ! Specially when it comes to legit products! This us no spam or nothing ..

Now im trying something called citrus fit plus 850 mg honestly this is a extream product! Im losing one pound per day this kills my hunger all day !

If you like meizi evolution you will love citrus fit plus 850mg version. I want to say its the strongest product in the market
ALEJANDRA

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

GRACIAS POR SUS ORDENES:

YOLANDA TAPIA Y AMIGA
SANTA MARIA, CA.
(LES MANDE UNA CAJA EXTRA GRATIS)

TARDARON EN LLEGAR PERO AL FIN ESTAN AQUI:

FRUTA PLANTA (PINK BOX)
SUPER SLIM OLD VERSION(SILVER-SILVER)
SUPER SLIM NEW VERSION(SILVER-GREEN)
FRUTA PLANTA
GEL MEIZITANG
MEIZITANG (BOTTLE)
MEIZIVOLUTION (SUPER FUERTE).
TENGDA
P57 HOODIA

ESPECIAL DE FEBRERO:
COMPRA 2 Y RECIBES 1 EXTRA GRATIS TOTAL=3
COMPRA 3 Y RECIBES 2 EXTRA GRATIS TOTAL=5
COMPRA 4 Y RECIBES 3 EXTRA GRATIS TOTAL=7

PREGUNTAS Y ORDENES:

MYSUPERSLIM@HOTMAIL.COM
alejandraarias36@hotmail.com

GRACIAS!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Check out youtube vids!! It's free to just take a look at 2 vids about 1 minute long. Authentic MSV and other products :^) Thanks!!

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One Day Diet 9 hr Thyckecutie 8
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) 9 hr miss tik 83
Super slim green lean body capsule (Nov '09) 18 hr Roshelle 154
can you suggest me the best pill to lose 25 kg -pt Thu cflower 1
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) Thu Lorraine 229
Oriental Tea Thu Shizzled 161
Phen375 Weight Loss Diet Pills now Offers Extra... (Apr '13) Wed Wyler Smith 2
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Wed love 643
•••