Since: Feb 12

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Now there seems to be a new product out called Meizi evolution? Anyone know anything about this? Seems to be a big seller, but hardly anyone I know sells them.

Since: Jan 12

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Im a Meizitang lover but just started Meizi Evolution got them free from my distributor..Id like to introduce something else to my group as an option because everything is not for everyone..I started saturday and from then to tuesday Ive lose 2 lbs so so far so good. I most likely will be selling these as well...including if I lose 10-15 lbs in the next 25 days

Since: Jan 12

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Shydzz wrote:
Now there seems to be a new product out called Meizi evolution? Anyone know anything about this? Seems to be a big seller, but hardly anyone I know sells them.
Im on them now ans I sell them...so far so good, I was just looking for other options for my support group..I love the fact that Meizi seems to have damn near ALL the all natural weightloss greats in it including acai berry and green tea. Im my groups guinea pig so I have 25 more days until I report back but I went down 2 lbs in 3 days so far and will weigh myself again in a few hours.

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

I also started them - started on Monday morning. This morning when I weighed, I was 1kg down. That is just excellent! I hope it continues this way.

I also like the fact that it had all the natural stuff added.

I also don't feel constipated, as I did on the MSV.

I'll keep posting on here with the results.
Shydzz

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Lost another 600g! Total weight loss is now 1.5 - in 3 days!!! Amazing!

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Update: Day 4: Weight loss today is 2kg!!!

I am super excited.

Btw, I have 20kg's to lose. I sometimes become despondent because I need to lose so much. I decided to not look at the big picture, but to break it down into 5kg clusters. That means my first target is to go to 74kgs. My weight today is 76.2kgs. So I need to lose another 2.2kgs. Then I will reset my target.
wendy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

hi whats the oficial website where i can purchase the Meizi evolution....?

Since: Apr 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Hi what is the official wrbdite you got them from?? Iv researche meizeevolution.com ??
sam

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Hey
does this product really work?
im interested in trying it however can it not be purchased from a store? im in durban south africa - where will i be able to purchase from?
GAPEACH

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

I started last Tues at 197 and its Sun after much partying and alcohol, not a lot of food though u kind of 4get to eat. But anyway and now i'm down 7lbs and no rebounding...I hope I don't stop losing though, now I will say I had to take 2 pills a day because I was still hungry w/ 1 and not losing but now its working
GAPEACH

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Sorry more details

Yeah I got mine from Eric at Botanicalnow and I really wish they would let you use paypay however I did the moneygram option. It shipped all the way from texas and I got it in 2 days. Now I Started last Tues and today Sun makes it 5 or 6 days depending on how u count ....but my start weight was 197 now im 190 and have nNOT gained back 1 lb . THIS IS AWESOME BECAUSE NORMALLY I would gain back 2 or 3 because of partying on the weekend, you know drinking and eating out. Now I will say per Eric I do have 2 take 2 instead of 1 before breakfast in the morning (my way by the way u can break it up). I also make sure I drink warm water and hold it with the pills in my mouth so they can dissolve immediately and I am not hungry at all...I also want to add I think some people need to REALIZE IF YOU ARE ALREADY SKINNY THEN OF COURSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE DRASTIC RESULTS, DUH STOP BEING VAIN!!! But I will keep you guys updated ending the week which is Tues then each week, good luck girls

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

sam wrote:
Hey
does this product really work?
im interested in trying it however can it not be purchased from a store? im in durban south africa - where will i be able to purchase from?
Hi

I was selling, but ran out of stock. I have just re-ordered, but it will take about two weeks to get here. I am using it and they work great.

E-mail me if you want some of my stock (I import about 20 at a time). krafts1@yahoo.com
GAPEACH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Ok this is my 1st week completing Meizi Evo and I lost 7lbs!!! Will update next week
Hope Meizi works

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I just started my meizi evolution today. This morning I weighed in at 191.4 lbs. I'll be sure to post if/when I notice a change in my weight or apetite. Wish me luck!
Ane

Maroubra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Hi I'll like to know where to buy it from sydney thanks
Ane

Maroubra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Can some one please tell me where can I get them from help me please
Ashley

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

I've been on pills for few days . 1st 4 days I lost a pound a day. But now I'm stuck, haven't lost anything since then :(
Ashley

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Ane wrote:
Can some one please tell me where can I get them from help me please
www.botanicalnow.com
Ane

Maroubra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Hi can some one tell me where to buy it from
diana

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Ane wrote:
Hi can some one tell me where to buy it from
I have them for sale all the Meizitang series. From the original to strong version to the meizi evolution. They are the real ones no fakes as I take them myself. I made sure they are the real ones. Email me at madijeliz@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Redotex(Adipex-P ,Actavis (deltalasey@yahoo.com) (Jul '13) 1 hr kapoomm 7
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) 4 hr yesica 63
Tomato Plant weight loss works well (Aug '10) 8 hr Ana 49
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) 9 hr Private 475
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) 12 hr Gina 220
Easyslim Pills (Aug '11) 14 hr Tara 26
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) 21 hr mojofly1976 501
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••