Mulberry Zuccarin for Weight Loss?

Mulberry Zuccarin for Weight Loss?

Posted in the Dieting Forum

Abbie

Greenville, NC

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Has anyone tried Mulberry Zuccarin for weight loss? If so, did it work? How much did you lose? What was your diet like?

Thanks in advance!!
george

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Apr 6, 2011
this miracle herb working cos my fatty wife already lost 23 pounds she got the 90 day program, she sure is starting to look attractive after all these years trying so many products

thank you whoever this miracle ppl are for helping her

george
larry

Vancouver, Canada

#5 Apr 6, 2011
my wife already lost 14 pounds on this studff, thank you

miracleweightlossherb has helped for sure cos i know she tried so much other diets that did not work
Samantha

Canada

#6 Apr 11, 2011
My daughter has lost 18 pounds good stuff works for dure
tina

Vancouver, Canada

#7 Apr 12, 2011
i bought it and already started losing weight

its greeeeaaaat!

tina
dianaa

Vancouver, Canada

#8 Apr 16, 2011
its a super weight loss herb, and works me and my daughter have also lost 34 pounds in total
suzz

Orlando, FL

#9 May 1, 2011
I'm been on it for 2weeks and haven't seen any results yet :(
medontknow

Saint Charles, MO

#12 May 28, 2011
Well I just bought it - I will see in a couple of weeks.
KIM

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Jun 1, 2011
I just brought it i am at 195lbs i am hoping this will get me over th hump and into the 180's. I will keep you posted
cwcmd

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 14, 2011
just bought it , trying it out, on it for two weeks , no change yet !! we will see. keep you posted
Eleanor

Fredericton, Canada

#15 Oct 22, 2011
Just bought the product, waiting to see if it will work.
Charlene

Thompson, Canada

#16 Oct 30, 2011
just bought it, took my first dose so I'm giving it a try. But remember folks, we still have to try to lose the weight by cutting calories & exercising. We have to work with the pill too, so I'm optimistic about it. We can't just totally expect the pill be a miracle pill. As with all other medications, we have to try to make a life style change otherwise, we fail or it wont work.:)
Lee Anne

New Westminster, Canada

#17 Nov 5, 2011
have been on it for three days now and today I am noticing a real 'water retention' problem. Feeling bloated. Not sure what this is all about. Appetite is definilty gone, energy is up.
Cathy

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Oct 24, 2012
Went to my Doctor and he prescribed xenical.my insurance wouldn't pay for it.The cost was over 400.00 dollars.Couldn't afford that so he recommended Zuccarin.He said basically the same thing.I've been on it for two days so we will see.I'll keep you updated.
djm

Dallas, TX

#22 Sep 25, 2013
I tried it years ago, and I was amazed how well it worked. I just found out that I have Diabetes, so I would like to try it again, since the statements in the add claimed that it was made originally for Diabetics; must check with my doctor first though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX FOR SALE(weight loose diet) 31 min BEWARE SCAM 627
FREE SHIPPING - IASO TEA - Lose weight and Feel... 3 hr healthybytlc 1
other than slim forte (Sep '15) 13 hr tomisha 10
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) May 3 The Great and Mighty 625
From Fat to Fit Slimina weightloss May 2 Madie 7
baschi quick slimming softgels (Mar '15) May 2 fisher2011 21
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) Apr 29 Fancy 221
More from around the web