Aposlim natural slimming capsule,that...

Aposlim natural slimming capsule,that works

Posted in the Dieting Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jusitn Axons

San Jose, CA

#1 May 7, 2012
My sister recommend me to try Aposlim natural slimming capsule, It has been ten days now. During the period of time, we just feel very dry and have to drink a lot water.It help you lose 6 lbs in the first week.Aposlim is amazing weight loss supplement; In any way, i think its worth a try. My goal is to loose around 45 - 50 pounds...
paola

San Jose, CA

#3 May 8, 2012
Could someone please share where they purchased in New York ? Thanks so much.
paola

San Jose, CA

#4 May 8, 2012
Jusitn Axons wrote:
My sister recommend me to try Aposlim natural slimming capsule, It has been ten days now. During the period of time, we just feel very dry and have to drink a lot water.It help you lose 6 lbs in the first week.Aposlim is amazing weight loss supplement; In any way, i think its worth a try. My goal is to loose around 45 - 50 pounds...
hello,panla,where did you purchase it?
Chelsie

San Jose, CA

#5 May 9, 2012
14 lbs. of fat down thanks to the aposlim. I can almost feel the extra energy waves circulating in and around my body. Iíve been working out frequently and recently joined a Pilates class (which I would recommend anyone to try btw)..
Mike

Charleston, WV

#6 May 10, 2012
Phen375 Slimming Pills - http://bit.ly/KtQdHN I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
shah

UK

#7 May 10, 2012
Hi I live in the uk bham can any1 plZ tell me where I can get aposlim
Nzinga

Redwood City, CA

#8 May 11, 2012
This pill is so amazing.i have been using these pills for two weeks now and i have lost ten pounds so far i have tried many diets before and havent had anywhere near the same results fantastic product.My friends will also try it. ;;
kenia

San Jose, CA

#10 May 14, 2012
I been taking this product for 45 days and my first side effects was dry mouth and a little dizziness for 3 days for that I was not eating properly. after I start eating fruits,yogurt,water often and the dizznes desapear,in 30 days i almost lost 20 pounds.I love this product and do not have any of those side effects,but I do not mixed it with any other products.
CHRIS

Tempe, AZ

#11 May 16, 2012
I bought aposlim from aposlim about four weeks ago and have taken it for two weeks now and have lost 11 lbs. I need to lose another 25. So far its working really well for me. I am getting really thirsty too. And if i take it past 10 in the day, i cant sleep well. But overall, im happy with the results so far. I guess i need to drink more water.
Kathrine

Redwood City, CA

#13 May 18, 2012
i am going to purchase it right now.i am not sure if it works for me. i heard the only side effect is a dry mouth, make sure you drink lots of water. i was trying to read reviews for aposlim, however, unfortunately can not find more.
Dawna

San Jose, CA

#14 May 19, 2012
I am taking the one from the box and its working for me. I had nothing but a bowl of oatmeal today. I am not hungry whatsoever. I could get used to this.
Janette

Tempe, AZ

#15 May 21, 2012
i am down 6 lbs since last week, this product is very great
Reneckia

Redwood City, CA

#16 May 22, 2012
My Mother bought these pills for whole entire family they work great. It took only three weeks to see great quick results! They are working pretty awesome!
ola

Tempe, AZ

#17 May 23, 2012
Has anyone found a place or store to purchase them at?
Louisa

UK

#18 May 23, 2012
It works really well on me and all of my sisters.
It's best to eat breakfast in the morning when taking this pill and exercise 5-20 minutes daily for best result
Albert

Germany

#20 May 26, 2012
Last month i used aposlim pills. they worked amazingly. i lost 19 pounds with out exercise and my appetite was gone. Thank You for the supply!
ANNIE

Redwood City, CA

#21 May 26, 2012
My friend tell me aposlim capsule is original Lida daidaihua, can someone confirm that?
simona

UK

#22 May 26, 2012
ANNIE wrote:
My friend tell me aposlim capsule is original Lida daidaihua, can someone confirm that?
I am not sure about it, but it work very well for me.i'm using it,lost 22 lbs so far.
Tanja

Germany

#23 May 27, 2012
I bought this aposlim diet pills at this site, aposlim.com , I used it, first two weeks I lost 10 lbs. I am very impressive. I used to take 2 day diet japan lingzhi but my heart rate increase rapidly, then I switch to aposlim pills, it works very well for me.
Victor

Tempe, AZ

#24 May 28, 2012
I'm on my second purchase. They're good and on sale. Here: aposlim.com .Very quick to respond and fast shipping too. Last month i ordered my first bottle on a Saturday night,got them on Thursday. Not bad sending to USA.

Hope this helps. What have you got lose - pounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SlimExpo Diet Pills Nov 13 Jessica 1
News Nation-Now 44 mins ago 1:43 p.m.The long, stran... Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
Poll Slimming Tea/Coffee VS. Diet Pills (Jan '11) Nov 8 Anonymous 46
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Nov 7 Lisa from NY 535
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Nov 3 Fely 857
Weightloss without exercise for office workers Nov 3 Resty 1
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) Oct 29 Cuellarfam85 388
More from around the web