#1 Jul 19, 2008
What's the difference between
2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI pills Slimming Formula,
2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI SUPER FAT BURNER,
2 day diet SLIM EXPRESS 360 C 10 Time effective,
POWERFUL SLIM by 2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI,
2 Day Japan Lingzhi 3x Slimming,
2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI SLIM EXPRESS,
2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI EXTRIM PLUS, etc.
They all have the same ingredients, but with different names?

Since: Jun 08

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Jul 21, 2008
Probably prices.:)

If you go to the post~Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill~there's almost 3000 posts and not ONE can tell the fake vs the real, the cheap vs the expensive, the dark maroon vs the dark purple, the fine powder vs the sticky powder, where to buy vs where not to buy, the safe vs the NOT safe, the sellers vs the NON sellers~NOTHING!!

Good LUCK figuring out ANYthing about this product.:(

“KZ Originals”

Since: Jul 08

Westminster, Co (denver)

#3 Jul 21, 2008
HI there, I can swear by mine from hgpills. i lost 10 pounds in 10 days, my mom has lost almost 20 in 30 days.

give those a try.
jasmine

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Aug 1, 2008
As many of you know, there is more than one manufacturer for the 2 Day Diet Japan. There is no manufacturer listed on the packaging, no official manufacturing website or other verifiable information.
As a retailer/wholesaler it's become increasingly difficult to always obtain a consistent product even when buying from the same manufacturer. Recently the manufacturer changed the formula. It no longer has a strong herbal smell, nor does it cause frequent bowel movements. But they still give great appetite suppression. It's one of the best appetite suppressants available anywhere.
From GMPills.com
jasmine

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Aug 1, 2008
HGPills.com . sorry.
jjj

Kearny, NJ

#6 Oct 22, 2008
honeydipjuly wrote:
What's the difference between
2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI pills Slimming Formula,
2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI SUPER FAT BURNER,
2 day diet SLIM EXPRESS 360 C 10 Time effective,
POWERFUL SLIM by 2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI,
2 Day Japan Lingzhi 3x Slimming,
2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI SLIM EXPRESS,
2 Day Diet JAPAN LINGZHI EXTRIM PLUS, etc.
They all have the same ingredients, but with different names?
I have been using the Japan 2day Diet Pills for about 8 months and have bought from several different ebay sellers. The bottle that DOES NOT have a period between 'burning and expelling' is the real product. I have lost 18lbs on this product. The real product does make you really thirsty which is a good thing for me because I drink lots of water. It also cuts your appetite in half (I didn't even notice I was eating half of all my meals until my friends & family told me). It also will make you have a looser bowel movement but nothing like diharia (how ever you spell that)& it is quick you do not sit on the toilet for a long time. I have had trouble getting the real pills again myself since all these fake ones have come out. From my own experience the ones from 'easytobefit' are not the original product. Hope this helps you. Good Luck
sharon in colorado

Loveland, CO

#7 Dec 9, 2008
Karen in Colorado wrote:
HI there, I can swear by mine from hgpills. i lost 10 pounds in 10 days, my mom has lost almost 20 in 30 days.
give those a try.
Hi Karen,
Where in Westminster did you buy the Lingzhi pills? Thanks
DTLV

Georgetown, TX

#8 Feb 9, 2009
jjj wrote:
<quoted text>I have been using the Japan 2day Diet Pills for about 8 months and have bought from several different ebay sellers. The bottle that DOES NOT have a period between 'burning and expelling' is the real product. I have lost 18lbs on this product. The real product does make you really thirsty which is a good thing for me because I drink lots of water. It also cuts your appetite in half (I didn't even notice I was eating half of all my meals until my friends & family told me). It also will make you have a looser bowel movement but nothing like diharia (how ever you spell that)& it is quick you do not sit on the toilet for a long time. I have had trouble getting the real pills again myself since all these fake ones have come out. From my own experience the ones from 'easytobefit' are not the original product. Hope this helps you. Good Luck
What seller did you get yours from.
Joyce from Florida

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Apr 17, 2009
I bought mine from a personal trainer for $40. They are dark maroon and the bottle in all written in chinese/japanese except for the directions. Is this the real deal?
Laura from Toms River

Hazlet, NJ

#10 Apr 17, 2009
I just bought the 2 day diet from a nail salon in TR, the tech there just lost 30 lbs on it. I am DYING to try it, but I'm afraid of the palpitations and chest heaviness. My box says 2 day diet japan lingzhi. Under box it says formulated original 2 day diet. Any idea if it's the good one?
Khris

Stamford, CT

#11 Apr 18, 2009
OMG I tried these diet pills the 2 Day Diet Lingzhi pills. everybody said they were safe. My mom even showed them to a doctor and the doctor said they were fine there's nothing in them that would mess with her high blood pressure. She lost 4 lbs in 4 days I was like alright let me try them. She said she has no side effects. I try them and my head hurts really badly. So stopped. My head felt so wierd and so did my eyes. I felt weak and faint. Light headed. So I was sure there was something up with these pills. I searched extensively to find someone else saying these had side effects and I found out that the FDA banned these pills because they have pharmaceuticals people don't know about that can cause some serious problems. Heart problems, arrythmea. I stopped yesterday I woke up this morning and my heart felt like it was beating pretty fast. I want my mom to stop taking them I told her about the FDA ban on them. People think that this pill is all natural and herbal but its not. It might be really really dangerous. I just want to warn ya and God knows whats in a fake batch
Joyce from Florida

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Apr 19, 2009
sharon in colorado wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Karen,
Where in Westminster did you buy the Lingzhi pills? Thanks
Do you mean a dot between burner and expelling?
Anestacia

United States

#13 May 4, 2009
Ok HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FAKE AND THE REAL....

REAL... COME IN A DARK, MAROONISH COLOR... IF YOU ARE COLOR BLIND YOU MIGHT THINK IT'S PURPLE... ALSO, THE BOTTOM OF THE BOTTLE SAYS 1 HOPE NOT 2 AND THEN A NUMBER... THIS IS THE TYPE OF PLASTIC THAT IS USED IN MANUFACTURING...

AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF RESEARCH... THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND... ALSO, ACCORDING TO ONE COMPANY... CANT REMEMBER THE NAME... IF YOU OPEN A CAPSULE AND IT'S CLUMPY... IT'S FAKE.... WHAT I HAVE FOUND IS THAT THIS DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE... IF WHAT THE PERSON FROM HGPILLS IS SAYING IS TRUE... THE MANUFACTURER CHANGED UP THE RECIPE... THEN NOT AS MUCH VOWEL MOVEMENT... SO EAT YOUR FIBER.... AND NO MORE STRONG HERBAL SMELL WHEN YOU OPEN.... I PERSONALLY LIKED THE VOWEL MOVEMENT AND THE SMELL... I HAVE STAYED STEADY AT MY WEIGHT... BY USING THE PILL FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS AFTER LOSING 4OLBS IN 4 MONTHS... I WANT TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT.... I WENT FROM 257 TO 217... AND AM STICKING AROUND 218... SO I'M WONDERING ... EVEN AFTER ALL RESEARCHING... AND CONCLUDING THAT I HAVE THE REAL PILL... I WANT THE ORIGINAL RECIPE BACK.... SO IF I'M WRONG... THEN I GOT THE FAKE ONES AND I WANT THE ORIGINAL BACK.... LET ME KNOW
Confused

Broomfield, CO

#14 May 15, 2009
Karen in Colorado wrote:
give those a try.
Hi Karen, where did you buy them. I've read so much I'm confused. Please let me know where so I can buy them and loose weight too.
Wanny

United States

#15 May 20, 2009
I use the FDA list to tell me the differences because all the herbs are pretty much the same; only the tainted drugs vary. lol

I also just seriously think people should give up on the whole real vs fake thing. The few companies that real people I know have got the "real" from, don't list it on their site and don't respond to emails quickly (waiting a week.)

I ended up buying some 2 Day Extrim 24 Hour Reburn pills from a Chinese store in a Chinese area of Michigan. She said her 2-Day Lingzhi were authentic and had great results with them but they did not fit all "authentic criteria" (barcode number wrong, dots on the bottle, seal has gap in writing) so I did not buy them. That being said, the pill I bought has the same ingredients listed as the other one, similar packaging, bottle and per the fda has the same drug. The lady said she gets them all from the same company. I'm beginning to think there's no "real" one; just some brands that work better or worse for some people. Period.

People have adverse reactions or no improvement with both "real" and "fake" ones so that's not the tell all be all. People have knowingly taken "fake" ones with no bad effects and with weight loss. Chinese people will tell you that not all their herbs are good for all people; some are poison to some people. If it works for you then it works, if it don't then it don't. To try to find a real one is like finding a needle in a haystack and it not might be a real needle anyway....
Dallas

San Francisco, CA

#17 May 29, 2009
Anestacia wrote:
Ok HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FAKE AND THE REAL....
REAL... COME IN A DARK, MAROONISH COLOR... IF YOU ARE COLOR BLIND YOU MIGHT THINK IT'S PURPLE... ALSO, THE BOTTOM OF THE BOTTLE SAYS 1 HOPE NOT 2 AND THEN A NUMBER... THIS IS THE TYPE OF PLASTIC THAT IS USED IN MANUFACTURING...
AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF RESEARCH... THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND... ALSO, ACCORDING TO ONE COMPANY... CANT REMEMBER THE NAME... IF YOU OPEN A CAPSULE AND IT'S CLUMPY... IT'S FAKE.... WHAT I HAVE FOUND IS THAT THIS DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE... IF WHAT THE PERSON FROM HGPILLS IS SAYING IS TRUE... THE MANUFACTURER CHANGED UP THE RECIPE... THEN NOT AS MUCH VOWEL MOVEMENT... SO EAT YOUR FIBER.... AND NO MORE STRONG HERBAL SMELL WHEN YOU OPEN.... I PERSONALLY LIKED THE VOWEL MOVEMENT AND THE SMELL... I HAVE STAYED STEADY AT MY WEIGHT... BY USING THE PILL FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS AFTER LOSING 4OLBS IN 4 MONTHS... I WANT TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT.... I WENT FROM 257 TO 217... AND AM STICKING AROUND 218... SO I'M WONDERING ... EVEN AFTER ALL RESEARCHING... AND CONCLUDING THAT I HAVE THE REAL PILL... I WANT THE ORIGINAL RECIPE BACK.... SO IF I'M WRONG... THEN I GOT THE FAKE ONES AND I WANT THE ORIGINAL BACK.... LET ME KNOW
Where did you get yours from email me at bpchico@gmail.com

Since: May 09

It Rains It Pours

#18 May 31, 2009
Do not buy from calcompnutrition.com they do NOT work. 15 days not a single pound. Dry mouth for the first week then gone. 30 bucks for nothing. Made my mouth taste like I had been sucking on pennies.
ORLANDO_FL

Kissimmee, FL

#19 Jun 6, 2009
I have been taking them since February and went from 206 to 175 currently. It can be really nerve wracking to wonder if you are getting a chinese-meth labs "lingzhi", but i have been fortunate in finding what i know think to be authentic...
The bottom of the bottle will have the triangle made of arrows with a 1 inside of it and below reads HDPE. On the label i look for mispellings of the word EXPELLING. The bottle should read: EXPELLIHNG OF TOXIN. This is under the red stripe that has the number 2 and 2 day diet logo.
The suggested usage is also broken english reading:
Suggested Usage: Take on capsule before breakfast, 1 time a day, if have not any uncomfortable after 3 day, Take two capsules before breakfast, 1 time a day. Strat off to take minimum.
That is how the bottle SHOULD read.
The bottle should also be sealed with a clear plastic wrap around the top with black writing, and also have a seal when you remove the lid.
The linghzi I know to be authentic is a box, with the bottle inside. The box has 4 pictures of a womans body on top with chinese writing in front of each picture.
First picture is a ladies torso
2nd is of legs
3rd is a side shot subtely showing a womans butt, and the 4th is of a ladies back/shoulder.
Under the 2 day diet logo (red background, white writing with 2 day diet, japan linghzi and a small part of the chinese writing in a subtle yellow highlight.
Under the red is Slimming formula with chinese writing in yellow, black and red, with a picture of a linghzi mushroom...(red with subtle yellow highlight around it.
Again... you will see the mispelling "EXPELLIHNG"
On the bottom of the box it should say FoRmuLaTED ORIGINAL 2 DAY DIET
mine also have a "Expiry Date: 12/2012, with a zipcode of 4 945535 198753
Not sure if that is the REAL DEAL, BUT.... it was what i was told to look for, by the people that got me started....
It genuinely has worked for me, with no side effects other than extreme thirst and lack of bowel movements.... I don't take them once a week to make sure i can have a bowel movement....
I hope this helps.....Once you start taking them awhile the false brands start to be very obvious, but i cannot vouch for what is actually IN the pill.
So far so good. I have been to the doctor for general checkups, and have not had anything come back irregular or bad.... I will probably stop taking them once i hit my comfortable weight of 160lbs.
PS: You should NEVER pay more than $15-$20 for a bottle, and they always come in quantities of 60pills.
Kimball

South Jordan, UT

#20 Jun 8, 2009
I know the source for pure reishi mushroom (lingzhi) which is the foundational ingredient in the formula. It is pure and natural. This is what you need to be looking for. It is more than appetite suppression, It is a detoxifying and cell replenishing agent that has been used in Asian herbal medicine for 1000's of years. Forget all the wacky ingredients that do this and that. Stick to the ancient remedy and remember that there is a reason that it has been proven throughout the ages.
Kimball

South Jordan, UT

#21 Jun 8, 2009
and chick who is freaking out... There are other herbs that seem better for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oriental Tea (Feb '14) 3 min spad 205
slim forte 100% original !! green pills (Jan '13) 14 hr Lisa 99
Redotex for sale online( Weight Loss & Diet) 17 hr liann 109
Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet japan lingz... (Sep '10) 19 hr ludidspa 1,697
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) 21 hr Lori Lxn 168
Phent 375 A Unique Diet Pill 22 hr ARebeca 1
where to buy slim forte?????????????/ (Nov '09) 23 hr Gary 26
More from around the web