Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet j...
Nena

Langley, Canada

#151 Aug 28, 2012
can any1 tell me about the real websine to buy the real 2day diet japan lingzhi pill?plz
juice

New York, NY

#152 Sep 5, 2012
i finally found the pills! i also got screwed by haley on ebay aka hmart, i googled japan 2day 8753 and stumbled upon this site. I figured for $17 i would takle the chance and i;m glad that i did because they are the real deal. i already lost 6 ponds and the bottle matches exactly the first bottle i had gotten from haley the first time
http://www.healthslimmingcoffeewholesale.com
phanie

San Jose, CA

#153 Sep 6, 2012
juice wrote:
i finally found the pills! i also got screwed by haley on ebay aka hmart, i googled japan 2day 8753 and stumbled upon this site. I figured for $17 i would takle the chance and i;m glad that i did because they are the real deal. i already lost 6 ponds and the bottle matches exactly the first bottle i had gotten from haley the first time
http://www.healthslimmingcoffeewholesale.com
JUICE-- so this page is trustable?? they are the real pills?? how long did they take to arive??
fluffybunnz

Irvine, CA

#155 Sep 11, 2012
Hello Everyone. I have been readind everyone's posts here for the last hr it seems, lol back from 2010. I used to take these pills and I absolutely loved them!!!! I can reassure you that they work as long as you find the real deal. I used to take them back in 2007-2008, and it was advised to me not to take them more that 3 months. I lost 4 pant sizes. I went from a size 10 down to a 5/6. They do work. My co-worker would get them from me at the Asian Parmacy near her house. Her mom was taking them and lost 60 lbs. No kidding, I was like, "I WANT THEM" They had a variety. There were ones to take that focus on your middle area (tummy), and certain focal points you want to lose, but I took the ones that are for your entire body, I want to say I lost about 25 lbs. The weight stayed off. These pills clean the toxins out of your body, seperate the fat after you eat, and is removed from your body before it can be digested into your system, and the calories don't have much time to do damage neither. What I mean is, these pills work awsome, and they take all of the bad out, and leave in the good more or less. Thats why we have to run to the bathroom and exlpode so to speak, I personally would go like 4 times a day, thats why it is VERY VERY IMPORTANT that you drink tons of water and stay hydrated, I did have dry mouth, and I did watch my portions, I hate to excersise, and I did'nt neither, and the weight still came off. Of course excersising keeps your blood flowing and to keep healthier. The only reason I stopped taking them was that the Asian Pharmacy had to take them off the shelf due to certain regulations. I was bummed out, and I know you can get them, but it is not easy. SOOOOOO, I ordered today from Rotaryrock. I sure hope they work. The holidays are coming and I want to shed about 20 lbs. I will keep you all posted. About 2 years ago, my boss and I ordered from the 2 day diet website and they sucked. They were fake 100%...if you want to privately email me and ask me questions and want to be updated on my success, email me @ [email protected] I have no problem with that. I sure hope they work, I am excited..Wish everyone luck with your pills..:)
Mama for 2

Kailua, HI

#156 Sep 11, 2012
Thanks fluffybunnz for your comments. I just did the same as you and ordered with rotaryrockunlimited.com
I hope I didnt get suckered....again.
Ill keep you posted :)

Since: Sep 12

Irvine, CA

#157 Sep 12, 2012
Mama for 2 wrote:
Thanks fluffybunnz for your comments. I just did the same as you and ordered with rotaryrockunlimited.com
I hope I didnt get suckered....again.
Ill keep you posted :)
Hi Mama,
I am really excited about getting them, I had an email and they have been shipped. I just hope and pray they are the real deal. I have been reading alot of positive things about rotaryrock, so we'll see, and I will keep you posted. I will know within the 1st few days if they work. I 4got to mention that the original ones I had before had a distinctive smell to them. Kind of potent when u first open the bottle. Kind of reminded me of Liver, gross, I know, but just a strong smell. When I took them back in 2008, I was amazed at the loss of weight, my clothes were literally falling off of me. I acually got to small, like a size 4, I was so bumbed when I could no longer get them and I was so afraid of fakes, but alot of people I worked with noticed my weight loss and wanted to know my secret, and I was embarrassed to say I was taking pills, but I told them. Well, they all asked my co-worker to get them some too, so she did, and they all lost weight too, but everyone is diff. My boss lost, but not as much as I did. She had less to lose. I kept taking them because I was determined to lose weight. Well, I did, so I am anxious right now. Now I paid 29.99 online with rotaryrock, and I remember paying 45.00 from my friend at work. Her mom would get them for me, and others once they found out my secret, lol. I have been looking around @ the local Asian Pharmacies around me, they seem to have things like this that are hard to come by. I will let you know if I find them directly so we don't have to always order.
norma

United States

#158 Sep 12, 2012
Any stores in san diego ca
Alisha

Long Beach, CA

#160 Sep 13, 2012
I took these in 2010 and lost 35lbs with no exercise! These pills are amazing! Only problem when I went to order the second time I ran into the fake ones which really upset my stomach. I slowly gained my weight back and lookin for these REAL pills again. If anyone has any leads let me know [email protected]
Cat

Waterlooville, UK

#161 Sep 16, 2012
Hi.

Does anyone know where I can get these genuine pills in the UK?

Thanks
asian beauty secrets

Las Vegas, NV

#162 Sep 19, 2012
the only 2 day diet that works now a days after 4 years of selling them many have come and go real ones, fake ones, different bar codes, and at the end none work, until i discovered the japanese version these are a little different on the image on the box because they are not written in chinese wich are all fake they are written in japanese, they are a dark brownish powder and work great, however they are going to stop producing them so when i found out, after many clients buy these like crazy i ordered enough quantity to last me a while i do have in stock now i can send pictures if you like and send you an invoice via paypal shipping is free and they are guaranteed 100% or your money back.
asian beauty secrets

Las Vegas, NV

#163 Sep 19, 2012
my email address is [email protected]
juice

New York, NY

#164 Sep 20, 2012
@phanie YES THE PILLS WORK, AND THEY ARRIVED IN 3 DAYS. they ship FROM THE US AND ALSO GIVE YOU A TRACKING NUMBER. I'm almost done with my first bottle and i ordered my second already. I googled japan 2day 8756 and her site came up, that's why i tried it, i figured for $20 let me try it and they are authentic because i lost 12 pounds already, although i do exercise as well, but i never feel hungry and i have to drink ton of water . i highly recommend
Ashly

Decatur, GA

#165 Sep 24, 2012
Brought from the site that juice mentioned site is legit product shipped quickly!!!! Arrived in two to three days. They seem to be real according to what I read so far they have all the right authentication marks. Will start tomorrow.
ness

United States

#167 Sep 26, 2012
juice wrote:
@phanie YES THE PILLS WORK, AND THEY ARRIVED IN 3 DAYS. they ship FROM THE US AND ALSO GIVE YOU A TRACKING NUMBER. I'm almost done with my first bottle and i ordered my second already. I googled japan 2day 8756 and her site came up, that's why i tried it, i figured for $20 let me try it and they are authentic because i lost 12 pounds already, although i do exercise as well, but i never feel hungry and i have to drink ton of water . i highly recommend
juice, do they make u go #2 a lot?
Ashly

Fort Lee, VA

#169 Sep 28, 2012
I can't answer for juice but I have not, although my diet has been in check. I read that greasy fatty foods prompt explosive #2's. Tomorrow is my cheat day so I'll find out how truly well they work.

Only been on them for four days and lost two pounds so far. Just started taking two pills today as well.
Nick

La Mesa, CA

#170 Sep 28, 2012
Ashly wrote:
I can't answer for juice but I have not, although my diet has been in check. I read that greasy fatty foods prompt explosive #2's. Tomorrow is my cheat day so I'll find out how truly well they work.
Only been on them for four days and lost two pounds so far. Just started taking two pills today as well.
Have they made you thirsty at all?
murf

United States

#171 Sep 28, 2012
I had someone that uses them tell me the ones with brown powder are FAKE! It should have some yellow powder in there, not brown. fyi
Ashly

Decatur, GA

#172 Sep 29, 2012
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they made you thirsty at all?
Yes, but not like a dry mouth like with so many other pills. It's more like a mild thirst.
Nick

United States

#173 Oct 1, 2012
Ashly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but not like a dry mouth like with so many other pills. It's more like a mild thirst.
Yeah. They are fake.
Ashly

United States

#174 Oct 1, 2012
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. They are fake.
What makes them fake? Been losing steadily, with the exception of a cheat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) 25 min loulou38 243
baschi quick slimming softgels (Mar '15) 16 hr MissyMcC 27
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale 21 hr Hinders mansion 215
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) Fri Obese girl 631
Cheap Fitted Kitchens Liverpool Jul 21 kwkwsnake 1
LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule (Apr '08) Jul 20 Lawrence 1,097
National Slimming and Cosmetics Jul 20 nscclinics 1
More from around the web