JUNE....MONTH SPECIAL:
SUPPLY FOR 2 WEEKS, JUST $10.00 FREE SHIP
ONLY NEW CUSTOMERS.

MYSUPERSLIM@HOTMAIL.COM
alejandraarias36@hotmail.com
murf

Vallejo, CA

#132 May 30, 2012
rotaryrocks stuff is white with yellow spots in it. I stopped using it because i broke out from the fake batch. Im just getting my breakout so Ill start again soon.
A friend of mine told me it should be yellow inside. if thats the case then it too is fake,
I ended up getting some DNP and that works wonders, you feel like crap but it drops the weight, fast!
Karen

Bronx, NY

#133 Jun 3, 2012
Cheryl wrote:
Helloo
I got in touch with rotaryrock, however the saddest thing is she does not ship to Malaysia :(
I want to ask if anyone here can help me ship to Malaysia means I will ask Rotaryrock to send to you, u send to me ... or something like that
Thank you
if you want I will do it for you I'm Albanian if you still want to email me areta85@aol.com please when you email me remind me who you are in case I forget lol
Wendy

Brooklyn, NY

#134 Jun 9, 2012
murf wrote:
rotaryrocks stuff is white with yellow spots in it. I stopped using it because i broke out from the fake batch. Im just getting my breakout so Ill start again soon.
A friend of mine told me it should be yellow inside. if thats the case then it too is fake,
I ended up getting some DNP and that works wonders, you feel like crap but it drops the weight, fast!
What's DNP?
murf

Vallejo, CA

#135 Jun 9, 2012
google "DNP weight loss"
Gis

Brooklyn, NY

#136 Jun 11, 2012
kaydee wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks alot liz. i found rotaryrock. but i dont know who to order from. i dont want to order fakes. its too much hassle when you do. i hate it. and ive been only taking 2 day diet for a month but i lost 22lbs with them so im super excited to get more. i got my first bottle from a friend in new york but they were $60 and then i saw them cheaper on amazon so might as well order them online so i wont have to bother my friend. but if i get more fakes i guess i have to bother her again. lol. and spend more money to get them. but its totally worth it.
Where is your friend from ny? I'm in ny and desperate to get real ones! Please
NAB

United States

#137 Jun 13, 2012
thanks liz1207 for all this helpful information to get the right pills :)
afriend6

Las Vegas, NV

#138 Jun 18, 2012
Esther wrote:
I ordered 2 Day Diet Pills on Ebay. I have been taking them for 3 weeks now and I have lost 20lbs!!! Love them!!
I just ordered from eBay too!! Who did you order from? Do you know how to tell the real ones from the fakes?
frustrated

Cape Coral, FL

#139 Jun 19, 2012
I have order from diva asianbeauty and Haley g all thru pay pal thank goodness and they have taken payment but will not provide tracking nos. I have filed complaints and i understand if product is hard to find but please communicate
frustrated

Cape Coral, FL

#140 Jun 20, 2012
well i posted 22 hours ago how i had order from 3 different suppliers whom i had been recommened to purchase from and have never recieved product..

well this a.m. 1:30 a.m. i received an emial with a tracking number...

if these are real and i will post and eat my crow and appoligize but only after i order and receive another shippment with in 2 weeks of starting this orignal and the second shippment is real and work..

i have found that the first time i order from some other suppliers they ship the real stuff the first time but when you reorder .. thats when you are buying the fake..

i will keep you posted.. i really really really hope these are real i have a wedding and class reunion comping soon and i want to be the one that looks better at 45 than i did at 18.. lol
Lovely

United States

#141 Jun 25, 2012
On the 5326 bottle, what color are the pills? Mines are light colored powder but dark brown/burgandy capsule. So are these fake?
jenn

Denver, CO

#142 Jul 2, 2012
anyone in Denver know where I can get the real pills?
Susu

Chattanooga, TN

#143 Jul 4, 2012
NAB wrote:
thanks liz1207 for all this helpful information to get the right pills :)
Nab,
where did you get your pills? How much have you lost?
Thanks
Bride to Be

Bicester, UK

#144 Jul 4, 2012
Ive order some from divabeauty.com has anyone tried them from there? If these are fake does anyone know where I can buy from in the uk?? Thanks :)
jwah

Los Angeles, CA

#145 Aug 3, 2012
murf wrote:
whats dnp?
jwah

Los Angeles, CA

#146 Aug 3, 2012
i broke out too , omg . they are fake....i emailed them. im calling my bank for a refund tomorrow
mother2

United States

#147 Aug 9, 2012
karenk wrote:
I got mine from rotaryrockunlimited.com , I think it is real. hope this help. wasted too much on fake ones.
Did these pills from there work for you? I just got my oreder from there and was wondering if they worked? Did you exercise as well and how much?
mother2

United States

#148 Aug 9, 2012
Just wondering for those of you who ordered from rotaryrock did they work? I just bought some but with zll the "how to tells" im still confused on what the real ones look like. I used to takes these back in 2007your with great results but stopped. Now taking them again but was told the main ingredient was taken out that used to be in it, sibutramine (sp?). Is this true? And basics to look for to tell its real?
murf

San Pablo, CA

#149 Aug 9, 2012
mother2 wrote:
Just wondering for those of you who ordered from rotaryrock did they work? I just bought some but with zll the "how to tells" im still confused on what the real ones look like. I used to takes these back in 2007your with great results but stopped. Now taking them again but was told the main ingredient was taken out that used to be in it, sibutramine (sp?). Is this true? And basics to look for to tell its real?
I gave up. I can just order sibutramine.
Lela12

Santa Clara, CA

#150 Aug 21, 2012
I ordered from Haley G from Ebay and she screwed me. She sent me some initially that were real, then when I ordered more, she took my money (through paypal thank god) and then never sent me the pills. She sucks. Since then I keep getting fake shit. I just got some UPC 5326 and they are fake. The power is like a greyish with black specs. I am so effin pissed. I wish I could find the real stuff without getting screwed around. Thanks a lot Haley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale 6 hr Kelvin 1,047
Is Magic Slim Diet Pill the same thing as the 2... (Jun '09) 14 hr MissyMcC 211
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Tue Marie 737
How do i find orginal SlimForte ? (Mar '11) Mon sally 55
ReducTrim Mon sally 2
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) Mon Anderson 260
Best Slimming Pills Mon man scoop 1
More from around the web