Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet j...
hmart

United States

#108 Dec 26, 2011
FOR AUTHENTUC 2 DAY DIET PILLS CONTACT [email protected] 100% real 2 day diet pills.(Light color powder).
Mallory

Stamford, CT

#109 Jan 7, 2012
For those of you that have taken the pill and Are saying that it has not worked their is alittle something called diet and excersice. These pill are not magic pills they just help u with your diet. You still have to put in the work. Im so tired of reading about this fake pill real pill stuff . I believe whatever pill u have as long as your on a diet and work out u should see results. I recently lost 5 pounds in week with out the pill just with diet and excercise alone I juSt started taking the pill yesterday and I feel fine I dont have much on an appitite which is good the only this is silk dry mouth but thats when the water comes in I openEd the capsle and it is a light beige color upc ends with 5326 and on the bottom of the box it has a recycling sign a number 1 in it and the word hope. I bout these pills from a herbal store in nyc for 30 bucks
janet valdez

Waukesha, WI

#110 Jan 18, 2012
please i need help im having major trouble finding these pills?? hhow do you kno which ones real?? and any reccomendations where and who to order them from?
janet valdez

Waukesha, WI

#111 Jan 18, 2012
liz1207 wrote:
once you go to that page click on the bottom where it says 7 new for $16.98 , once u click on their if u scroll down you'll be able to find rotaryrock is all the way in the bottom. good luck
I had a question can you please help?? where did you buy them cus theyre alot of fake pills??

Since: Sep 11

Houston, TX

#112 Jan 23, 2012
If you guys want to contact me [email protected] and i can send you pictures of how the pills have to look and info on what to watch out for.
i have the,:)
Esther

United States

#114 Feb 24, 2012
I ordered 2 Day Diet Pills on Ebay. I have been taking them for 3 weeks now and I have lost 20lbs!!! Love them!!
Penlope

Ilkeston, UK

#115 Feb 24, 2012
Hi Esther, who was the seller please?
Esther

United States

#116 Feb 28, 2012
Penlope wrote:
Hi Esther, who was the seller please?
HMART58
karenk

Alhambra, CA

#117 Mar 1, 2012
I got mine from rotaryrockunlimited.com , I think it is real. hope this help. wasted too much on fake ones.
Mary

Rensselaer, IN

#118 Mar 13, 2012
Proactol Slimming Pills - http://bit.ly/yPWb1t I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Hmart

United States

#119 Mar 27, 2012
100% Original 2 Day Diet Pills!!!!

$25 a bottle + s/h.
US s/h -$3.99
International s/h -$8.99.

Payments made through Paypal.

Orders are shipped within 24 hrs of payment receipt. Once shipped I do send you a tracking # for you to track your order.

**Light color powder**

**Upc ending in 8753**

Pics available upon request

CONTACT [email protected]
Carie

Jamaica, NY

#120 Mar 28, 2012
I bought mine from <[email protected]> but those are not working for me ! ordered another bottle from another buyer . Hopefully they work
Carie

Jamaica, NY

#121 Mar 28, 2012
karenk wrote:
I got mine from rotaryrockunlimited.com , I think it is real. hope this help. wasted too much on fake ones.
How are the pills you purchased from rotaryrockunlimited working so far.? Have you lost any weight ? I also am tired of wasting money on fakes
murf

Vallejo, CA

#122 Mar 29, 2012
My 2dd has killed my hunger so much so that i start to get sick if i dont eat. I'm also getting acne breakout. Anyone else exp. this?
sunshine

United States

#123 Apr 1, 2012
There are sellers on ebay with the 2 day diet pills. just search diet pills & 2 day diets pills and you will find them. if you try japan lingzhi 2 day diet nothing shows up..?? Well I just bought a bottle :) Hopefully they're real!! Well if they're not atleast I can get my money back!!

I will follow up in a few weeks!!:)
murf

Vallejo, CA

#125 Apr 3, 2012
my stuff is fake. got it from nutririse.com . opened them up and its a brown powder. Im breaking out but lost some weight (water in sure). Now Im all backed up and have to take fiber pills to stay regular. Dont order from these guys. they are based in NYC.

I ordered from rotary rock. I'll update you all on my findings. ;)
Eva

Fremont, CA

#126 Apr 7, 2012
Cheryl wrote:
Helloo
I got in touch with rotaryrock, however the saddest thing is she does not ship to Malaysia :(
I want to ask if anyone here can help me ship to Malaysia means I will ask Rotaryrock to send to you, u send to me ... or something like that
Thank you
hello , our company can ship to Malaysia
for more informations ,you can check our website www.slimminghall.com
thank you !
Eva

Fremont, CA

#127 Apr 7, 2012
Tracy wrote:
I have read a lot of information on this website and I am looking to buy the real pills. I live in New York. I know the real ones are hard to come by now but is there anybody that knows where they can be bought?
hello ,this is Eva from www.slimminghall.com
we supply all kinds of diet pills ,diet tea,diet coffee and so on
we can deliver to your home directly
for more informations ,you can check our website
thank you
regards
drea35

Huntington Beach, CA

#129 May 21, 2012
The real ones have a gmp stamped on the bottle. The bottle also is smaller then the fake ones bottle . U should get a brochure in yer box. Also u should have a date of expiration on the bottom of yer bottle. Also the words are in Japanese not Chinese writing
Jenie

Orlando, FL

#130 May 27, 2012
murf wrote:
my stuff is fake. got it from nutririse.com . opened them up and its a brown powder. Im breaking out but lost some weight (water in sure). Now Im all backed up and have to take fiber pills to stay regular. Dont order from these guys. they are based in NYC.
I ordered from rotary rock. I'll update you all on my findings. ;)
How did those from rotaryrock work out for you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free weight loss forum and reviews (Mar '12) 3 hr Kiimty 8
Meds N' Beauty Yanhee Bangkok Diet Pills - Lose... (Mar '15) Nov 30 Meds_N_Beauty 49
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Nov 28 Human 972
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel Strong Ve... (Jan '11) Nov 28 Sarah 442
Beautiful Slim Body diet pills???? (Mar '10) Nov 28 pecaameca 256
Super Slim Pomegranate Weight Loss Pills (Nov '11) Nov 28 kazaspoko 118
(weight loose diet) REDOTEX for sale (Dec '15) Nov 28 BEWARE SCAM 5
More from around the web