Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet j...
Ginger

Elizabeth City, NC

#76 Dec 28, 2010
Hello, try the wedsite itseasytobefit.com
Dana

United States

#78 Feb 7, 2011
Well I started off doing great , got a bottle from a friend for $45 ,I lost 7lbs. Found them on line and ordered. When I started the first box it was AMAZING !!! I lost 15lbs in a month. I started a second box and I am taking 2 each day and they don't work. My cravings have come back and now the few pounds I lost are coming back. I was very dissapointed to see that the UPC ended in 5326.
eje

Pembroke, GA

#80 Feb 28, 2011
RotaryRock is no longer on Amazon and is in the process of setting up a new website. I emailed RotaryRock at [email protected] and got an immediate response and placed an order. My order will be here in 4-5 days...I'm so excited...hope it works!!
ashley

Covina, CA

#81 Mar 17, 2011
kaydee wrote:
<quoted text>
actually that bottle with the white white powder is the bottle that made me lose 22lbs in a month. so i think its the real one. cause i would not eat at all. or crave any sweets "my weakness" lol... ive only taken these new ones for 3 days so i need to take them longer to see if they dont make me eat or crave sweets. we will see. do you know the upc code for the white white powder 2dd. when i got those pills in aug. i just got the bottle not the box
thanks for the congrats!
Where'd you get ur?
kaydee

Laredo, TX

#83 Mar 18, 2011
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you get ur?
hey ashley. i had got them from a friend that lives in new york. she got them from an asian martket in brooklyn. so far i tried to find them online for cheaper but no luck at all. i gave up completely for 3 months and then just order the pills again from my friend in new york. because she was coming down to texas. so i got 2 more bottles ($60 each)but they dont work the same as the very first bottle she gave me. these bottles have tan powder and not white white powder like the first bottle. so finally i just started searching again. i might just start taking the meizitang. see how that goes.:)
marie

United States

#85 Apr 8, 2011
kaydee wrote:
<quoted text>
hey ashley. i had got them from a friend that lives in new york. she got them from an asian martket in brooklyn. so far i tried to find them online for cheaper but no luck at all. i gave up completely for 3 months and then just order the pills again from my friend in new york. because she was coming down to texas. so i got 2 more bottles ($60 each)but they dont work the same as the very first bottle she gave me. these bottles have tan powder and not white white powder like the first bottle. so finally i just started searching again. i might just start taking the meizitang. see how that goes.:)
did the ones you buy frm rotaryrock work?
marie

United States

#86 Apr 8, 2011
kaydee wrote:
<quoted text>
oops i meant the ones frm ezslimn?
marie

United States

#87 Apr 8, 2011
Mariana wrote:
<quoted text>
I did order from rotary rock in the end and honestly I'm not that happy. I don't feel any appetite suppression at all. I have been going to the bathroom more, but not quite like you yet, hope that doesn't happen. It's frustrating cause I had one shot at this, I can't purchase any more so I had high hopes, but it looks like they're not the same pills as before.
do you feel the same way about them still? im thinking of buying them frm rotary but im not sure..how did the powder stuff look like frm your capsules?
King

Richardson, TX

#88 May 11, 2011
Do NOT buy it at www.ussalonsupply.com .
I ordered 2 packs on 04/25/2011 with 2-3 day shipping. I did not received so I called them 5 working days after. They started lying from one to another and then finally they admitted that the order is in back order. I called them again several times for update status and they did not pickup the phone. Today is 05/11/2011 and I am still not having the order as well as hearing anything from them. While talking to them I heard vacum, dishwashing and baby crying noise in the background. It looked like this is a kitchen based business.
In sumary, this is bad business and unprofessional. Stay far away from this busness.
ms thickness

Darby, PA

#92 Jul 22, 2011
im trying to buy these pills from rotaryrock i just emailed ,, i hope his stuff really is the real deal
kdubz

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#94 Aug 31, 2011
I ordered from rotary rock. Started today. Anyone else order from their site?
MAMA DIVA

New Haven, IN

#96 Sep 29, 2011
Hey I am looking for the 2day diet pills also. I would love to order them from rotaryrock. Seems like he is the only one that has the real stuff. Has anyone taken them and lost a lot of weight after buying them from him?
MAMA DIVA

New Haven, IN

#97 Sep 29, 2011
kdubz wrote:
I have not but what is the site? I would love to get some.2
MAMA DIVA

New Haven, IN

#98 Sep 29, 2011
marie wrote:
<quoted text>
do you feel the same way about them still? im thinking of buying them frm rotary but im not sure..how did the powder stuff look like frm your capsules?
I was told they have to have yellow flakes in them for them to be real.
Michelle

Richmond, Canada

#99 Oct 5, 2011
Mariana wrote:
Well, I just got my pills from rotaryrock and neither the box or the bottle look exactly like Liz says. There's no misspelling at all, the barcode is the same though, so I don't know. I will let you all know how it goes.
Did you find out how to spot the real pills? My bottlehas the right barcode but no misspelling
joy2be

Macomb, MI

#100 Nov 14, 2011
Hi Everyone! I used these pills back in 2008. I lost 25 lbs and felt WONDERFUL! I had a baby almost a year ago and have been searching for "the real" japan 2dd pills. I stopped buying them towards the end of 2008 bc fakes were being sold. These pills were so easy to find before. At one point I heard they were banned. I'm still searching for them but was wondering if anyone knew why the sudden switch??? Also, does anyone know rotary rock's website address? Thanks!
booski

Auburn, CA

#101 Nov 25, 2011
kdubz wrote:
I ordered from rotary rock a few months back. No suppressed appetite and no dry mouth. No weight loss after I finished the bottle. Someone let me know if you found the real ones!!
dyan18

San Diego, CA

#103 Dec 5, 2011
does anyone know if ezslimnbeauty still selling 2 day diet...i have been searching for the seller for days now and i still haven't found it.please respond. i want to loose weight for my wedding for MARCH!and this is my only hope to loose enough pounds in 3 months!pls send me a link if possible.THANK YOU!
ESSI

Cleveland, TN

#104 Dec 19, 2011
Tracy wrote:
I have read a lot of information on this website and I am looking to buy the real pills. I live in New York. I know the real ones are hard to come by now but is there anybody that knows where they can be bought?
I just brought 2 bottles of 2 day diet pill, and one box the upc the end was 8753, and the other one was 5326, from the same seller, i dont know which one im going to take.
hmart

United States

#106 Dec 19, 2011
kaydee wrote:
<quoted text>
***CONTACT [email protected] for the real 2 Day Diet pills.$15-$35 free shipping.***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found the cheapest sites to buy Super Slim Po... (Apr '09) 5 hr Briana 116
News Tattle: Janet Jackson for Nutrisystem (Dec '11) 20 hr drea2480 4
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) Wed sumr0luv 32
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) Apr 24 BEWARE SCAM 719
2 week diet plan Apr 21 Coachart 1
Mulberry Zuccarin for Weight Loss? (Nov '10) Apr 21 carolineblue 16
One Day Diet Pill.....What's next? (Feb '16) Apr 21 Wirewaist 10
More from around the web