thuynguyen

Toronto, Canada

#571 Feb 21, 2013
Hi, I received it from Debbie on Feb 13 and start to take it on Feb 15. One per day for the first 3 days, and then 2 after the third day. Until now no weight lost yet. Iy just make me went to bathroom for the first few days, then I'm ok. My appetize is reduced, cotton mouth, drank a lot of water on the first few days only, after then I not drank that many but more than what I drank before. Not sure if I will lose some weight but i keep having them. I will try about 1 month, then might stop if nothing happen. Any suggestion? Thanks

Since: Feb 13

Ocean Springs, MS

#572 Feb 21, 2013
Mallory wrote:
For those of you that have taken the pill and Are saying that it has not worked their is alittle something called diet and excersice. These pill are not magic pills they just help u with your diet. You still have to put in the work. Im so tired of reading about this fake pill real pill stuff . I believe whatever pill u have as long as your on a diet and work out u should see results. I recently lost 5 pounds in week with out the pill just with diet and excercise alone I juSt started taking the pill yesterday and I feel fine I dont have much on an appitite which is good the only this is silk dry mouth but thats when the water comes in I openEd the capsle and it is a light beige color upc ends with 5326 and on the bottom of the box it has a recycling sign a number 1 in it and the word hope. I bout these pills from a herbal store in nyc for 30 bucks
Well Mallory,
Your pills are fake. If you don't need them then why buy them?
And a lot of us out there do diet and exercise. But we have a problem with eating. And there is nothing wrong with needing "help" while you exercise. The "real" pills suppress your appetite. I run. I run a lot. But I eat way to much food. So this pill helps me. I don't appreciate your insulting post so stay off of here ok? This is for people who want to help not insult..

Ocean Springs, MS

#573 Feb 21, 2013
thuynguyen wrote:
Hi, I received it from Debbie on Feb 13 and start to take it on Feb 15. One per day for the first 3 days, and then 2 after the third day. Until now no weight lost yet. Iy just make me went to bathroom for the first few days, then I'm ok. My appetize is reduced, cotton mouth, drank a lot of water on the first few days only, after then I not drank that many but more than what I drank before. Not sure if I will lose some weight but i keep having them. I will try about 1 month, then might stop if nothing happen. Any suggestion? Thanks
Where did you get them? Who is debbie?
Charms

Bergenfield, NJ

#574 Feb 21, 2013
Vedderbond wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get them? Who is debbie?
LOL.. You need to go back a few pages and read the posts.

Anyway, I lost 20lbs in a month when I took these pills back in '07(148 to 128lbs). For months I was buying them in bulk and selling them as well...if I knew they were going to be banned, I would've kept all those bottles for myself. I've spent hundreds of dollars looking for the real ones until I found this thread. I started the pills as directed on feb 12 when I received them from Debbie...I'm already down 6 lbs!! I am so psyched! It suppressed my appetite a great deal even on the first day.. I was hoping and waiting for the cotton mouth, which came on the second day and was worse on the third and I waited and welcomed the diarrhea with open arms (totally gross but If I could throw a party for it, I would lol). I'm anticipating a little orthostatic hypotension within the next week because I experienced it back in '07..it's when you get dizzy/lightheaded when you sit up or stand up a little too fast...for those who have experienced that, just increase your fluids a little more and sit/stand up a little slower so that the blood in your head doesn't rush down. And make sure you replenish those electrolytes you're not eating enough of and you're losing from the diarrhea!! We need to lose this weight the healthy way, people!!!! LOL so as Jessie Pinkman would say "Gatorade me, b*tch!!" Just a small advice from a registered nurse who is trying to lose weight like everyone else. And with that said. THANK YOU, DEBBIE... YOU WILL FOREVER HAVE A PLACE IN MY *FAVORITES* CONTACTS.
maz

Sydney, Australia

#575 Feb 22, 2013
Charms wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. You need to go back a few pages and read the posts.

Anyway, I lost 20lbs in a month when I took these pills back in '07(148 to 128lbs). For months I was buying them in bulk and selling them as well...if I knew they were going to be banned, I would've kept all those bottles for myself. I've spent hundreds of dollars looking for the real ones until I found this thread. I started the pills as directed on feb 12 when I received them from Debbie...I'm already down 6 lbs!! I am so psyched! It suppressed my appetite a great deal even on the first day.. I was hoping and waiting for the cotton mouth, which came on the second day and was worse on the third and I waited and welcomed the diarrhea with open arms (totally gross but If I could throw a party for it, I would lol). I'm anticipating a little orthostatic hypotension within the next week because I experienced it back in '07..it's when you get dizzy/lightheaded when you sit up or stand up a little too fast...for those who have experienced that, just increase your fluids a little more and sit/stand up a little slower so that the blood in your head doesn't rush down. And make sure you replenish those electrolytes you're not eating enough of and you're losing from the diarrhea!! We need to lose this weight the healthy way, people!!!! LOL so as Jessie Pinkman would say "Gatorade me, b*tch!!" Just a small advice from a registered nurse who is trying to lose weight like everyone else. And with that said. THANK YOU, DEBBIE... YOU WILL FOREVER HAVE A PLACE IN MY *FAVORITES* CONTACTS.
Gatorade, bananas, water and salad... That's all u need n you'll drop almost instantly n u won't experience side effects.
So did they ban them in the Asian countries also??
thuynguyen

Toronto, Canada

#576 Feb 22, 2013
Vedderbond, Debbie is selling these piils. and u can contact her at asianbeutysecrets@hotmail.com. Good luck.

Ocean Springs, MS

#577 Feb 23, 2013
thuynguyen wrote:
Vedderbond, Debbie is selling these piils. and u can contact her at asianbeutysecrets@hotmail.com. Good luck.
Thanks!
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#578 Feb 23, 2013
Jennifer a wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Debbie received them today & wanted to know if chest pressure is normal ?
No you shouldnt have any chest pressure you need to take one the first 3 days and the 4th day 2 till gone or if its too strong just take one a day. It may just be that your thinking about it but i havent heard that side effect.
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#579 Feb 23, 2013
Loose stool is normal its how its cleansing you system of all fatty deposits this product has always worked this way. It is when you get constipated that you should worry cause then they are probably fake. it also depends on what you eat if you eat fatty foods it will be more frecuent and more diarrea like if you eat healthy it will be less. Water drinking is also a big factor.
JessicaP

Anaheim, CA

#580 Feb 25, 2013
Hey Guys! Just an update been on the pills from Debbie for about 6 days now and I have already lost 10 lbs! But I was starting out at 224 and now I am 214. So it may be water weight, but still it is good. I have usual side effects dry mouth,#2. Also I have come to realize 2 pills is way to much for me to handle.. My heart rate was crazy when on 2 pills.(120 beats per minute even when resting when usually I am at 60. So I'm just sticking to 1 pill. Just remember to drinks lots of water guys!! Update you guys again later
Glosh

Kampala, Uganda

#581 Feb 25, 2013
Debbie I need to order for 10 boxes please email me on glodany@yahoo.co.uk
I'm getting frastrated please get back to me thank you
Becky

Los Angeles, CA

#582 Feb 25, 2013
I have been on Debbie's pills for four days now 1st, 2nd and part of third day were not too different than any other days but yesterday my hunger was suppressed a little but today I have had like a headache/lightheaded feeling for about 7 hours now??? Im a little worried is this normal? like will it pass?
Angie

Los Angeles, CA

#583 Feb 25, 2013
Becky wrote:
I have been on Debbie's pills for four days now 1st, 2nd and part of third day were not too different than any other days but yesterday my hunger was suppressed a little but today I have had like a headache/lightheaded feeling for about 7 hours now??? Im a little worried is this normal? like will it pass?
Yes it is normal when it happens to me i just drink some advil and it goes away
Angie

Los Angeles, CA

#584 Feb 25, 2013
Angie wrote:
Ive been using this pills for almost a week know havent lost any weight at all i dont feel this pills are working for me am i doing some thing wrong
UPDATE
Today is my second week drinking this 2 day diet pills i started at 180 and this morning i weighted my self and i weight 173. Which is owesome Thanks debbi
thuy

Montréal, Canada

#585 Feb 25, 2013
I had the same problem. When i had 2 pills, I feel headache and nausea. I started to take it on Feb15 and my weight is the same. Maybe this is not work for me.
Debbie

Las Vegas, NV

#586 Feb 25, 2013
thuy wrote:
I had the same problem. When i had 2 pills, I feel headache and nausea. I started to take it on Feb15 and my weight is the same. Maybe this is not work for me.
You need to eat and drink lots of water. If you cant handle 2 just take one. You need to start slowly with one a day for 3 days and then it your body is used to it pump it up to 2 on 4th day, you need to remember you cannot stop eating, this will cause headache, and other dizziness symptoms, you must EAT, and drink lots of water. Some people can do good with just one a day. Remember not everyones body takes it the same way.
Elena

Houston, TX

#587 Feb 25, 2013
Everyone it's different,I had headaches all day,nausea and diahrea after I eat.I been taking the pills for about 3 weeks, and I loose like 7 pounds.Like I mention before I'am not sure if the few pounds that I loose was because I had diahrea every time I eat.
applejuice

Torrance, CA

#589 Feb 27, 2013
Hi Debbie, i sent you an email about ordering these pills from alina_aa@yahoo.com. Could you please confirm you received it and send me the payment info?
thank you.
thuynguyen

Toronto, Canada

#590 Feb 27, 2013
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>You need to eat and drink lots of water. If you cant handle 2 just take one. You need to start slowly with one a day for 3 days and then it your body is used to it pump it up to 2 on 4th day, you need to remember you cannot stop eating, this will cause headache, and other dizziness symptoms, you must EAT, and drink lots of water. Some people can do good with just one a day. Remember not everyones body takes it the same way.
Thanks for your help. I will try to eat and drink more.
Kat

Vancouver, Canada

#592 Feb 27, 2013
hey guys, anyone try ordering from goodslimming.com before? i read the reviews there but i have no idea whether they're real or fake people....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) 2 hr Marie 701
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) 5 hr Marie A 79
Xiyouji Qingzhi (Feb '11) 16 hr Love_juju61413 452
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale 22 hr Judy 400
Zhen De Shou? (Nov '08) Tue annieleee 34
Meds N' Beauty Yanhee Bangkok Diet Pills - Lose... Tue meds_n_beauty 1
Bee Sexy Capsule better than Slimina Diet Pill Tue lizette 6
More from around the web